1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC Euro Game On

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Erran, Sep 19, 2001.

1. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Good news! I will be there today. May have to duck out on an occasional basis to avoid boss lady, but should'nt be too much of a problem. :D

Bad news! I won't be there Saturday; I'm going out of town. :(

2. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] No sat session this week, use the boards to keep the story moving. Usual wed session is our next.

3. Zorac Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I'll try to make it tonight, but I may be late..

/dancing with orcs

4. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Milla, let me know when you are free and we can handle your 'Last Tango in Nesme'
    I took you upstairs as there is no way you would not have got involved in the brawl if you had been in the bar.

5. Zorac Gems: 11/31

My internet connection at home choose last night to die on me, otherwise I would have been there... :(

I'll get back to you.

6. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Sat 13th is a solo for Milla. Anyone else welcome to watch. If we finish early we can roleplay what happens next.

7. Zorac Gems: 11/31

And a tip for everyone playing RC:

For those of you that don't have FRCS and want a real map, check out the september issue of Dragon. Beginning in september they include a map of the FR. It is a total of four maps with the same details as the FRCS one but bigger. The september issue has the part we're currently in.

8. Capstone Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] I'll have to see if Dragon's available on the internet...

Sorry I wasn't there yesterday, guys. I had to take off work at short notice and take care of my car. :| It's too bad, Khor would have enjoyed swinging his fists in a barfight... I smelled it coming too after Erran posted the map. ;) Ahwell, next time I guess.

9. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] I'm out drowning some brain cells saturday, but I sure hope there's going to be another on the usual wednesday :)

10. Erran Gems: 19/31

While you're at it, WotC ( wizards.com ) has a feature on Nesme. Tells you how many people of each level are in town. Hey look - that one's you!

11. Capstone Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] For those of you who might want a link to the feature Erran's talking about, ask him. I sure as heck couldn't find it. :p

12. Zorac Gems: 11/31

13. Capstone Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] Thanks! I couldn't get the search to work either... good to know it's not just my crappy computer. Hmmm... what am I about to morph into?

14. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] game on saturday, usual time 9pm gmt.

[This message has been edited by Erran (edited October 18, 2001).]

15. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Might not make it. Now I'm a University student, Saturday nights are starting to mean something.

16. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

I'll be there

17. Capstone Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] Ironbeard, what??? Parties? Geez, man, what could you do more exciting than roleplay? Where are you going to find cooler people to hang out with than us? :cool:

18. Vanadin Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Sorry, can't make it today :(:(

19. Capstone Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] Is there any way we could move the sessions off Wednesday? My boss is wanting me to take Wednesdays off. I was pretty restricted timewise as it was anyway.... :(

20. Vanadin Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Sorry to tell you, but I won't make it to the wednesday session this week, got a big exam on thursday morning.

If we're moving the sessions, I'd be able to play any day but thursday.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.