1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC Euro Game On

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Erran, Sep 19, 2001.

1. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Hmmmm, could move it to tuesday just for this week. Generally wed is my 'free' night. If you go in without your tanks you are liable to be chopped to ribbons.

2. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

I can make it whatever it's gonna be. I just want to know what time is the final decision :)

3. Ksiel Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Nailo will be able to make Tuesday also, however, he will be 30 mins late. :)

4. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Might not make Tuesday -I don't mind if you go on without me.

5. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] [mumbles incoherently]
    Tuesday's my worst day. I have programming club right after school [about the time we'd normally start] that lasts for two hours. I could get online right from the place, but I have to concentrate on the subject.

6. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] *sigh* Any day but Wednesday or Sunday!

7. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

So uhm... Erran, what's it gonna be?

8. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] OK, we'll go with tuesday 23rd at 9pm just for this week.

9. theholygit Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Urm i've never really joined a proper roleplay [just started going on the roleplay board last week]. I was wondering what would it involve if i wanted to join the game. I'm think of making a male Human asasin, with a few low level spells. Do i have to download anything because i heard of something like a character generator, and if theres one on tonight i might be able to take part.

10. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] In case anyone was having trouble with the map, you can find the Table of Penem at: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/frankmarianne/

To Mr holygit: You will find the character generator link on the thread called character generator further down this page, 13th oct.

We play 32pt buy, 120gp starting gold and start at level one, strict 3E. So no starting as a multiclass and, since assassin is a prestige class, you cant even think about becomming one until you are 5th level something else. Plus, the rest of the group are good - neutral so an evil char will have disagreements with the present group.

If you are still interested to play, send me a .cg3 file. Fighters, clerics especially welcome. Wizard or sorcerer would be OK too.

11. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

any sat game this time?

12. Erran Gems: 19/31

Yup, shootout at the KO corral on Sat at 9pm GMT

13. Capstone Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] Uh, I don't get it...

but I'll be there anyway.

14. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

[​IMG] KO corral??

Oh well, I'll be there! :)

.. and I'll fire 2 magic missiles at a time these days, YAY!!! :)

15. Vanadin Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Gee, I gotta get me two of those nifty little hand crossbows. Oh, and of course a belt filled with arrows, a pair of riding boots and a Stetson hat.... :cool:

I'll most probably be there, I need some gaming to celebrate the end of exam week. :roll:

EDIT: @#ยค%&/ arrrrg, change of plans, I've gotten a lumbago and can hardly sit straight so I won't be up to any gaming I'm afraid. Damnit, I'm only 22, these things shouldn't happen to me! :nolike:
    I guess Sarathien will stay behind to interrogate the hobgoblins...

[This message has been edited by Vanadin (edited October 27, 2001).]

16. Erran Gems: 19/31

Never mind, Wyatt Khor and Doc Perch took care of the Bane gang. :)
    Next session wed night, likely to be pretty pure roleplay, not much hack and slash. :(

17. Capstone Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] :rolleyes: at Erran :p

Vanadin, simple solution. Don't sit straight. Maybe you should set up your computer so that you can lay down and play. ;)

18. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] No hack'n'slash? Well, I wont be there then. Call me when you have more half orcs to turn in pure species ;)

19. Vanadin Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Capstone, yeah, I would have given a lot for a laptop, these past days have to be the most frustrating I've ever experienced...

Anyway, I'm not as good as new yet, but I'm good enough to help you out tomorrow, so I'll be there. :)

20. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Might make it, might not. If not, then assume I'm sitting in the corner of a tavern, drinking and refusing to talk to anybody - bill me in the morning.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.