1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC Euro Game On

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Erran, Sep 19, 2001.

1. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

yup, and go read!
    P.S I don't have a monopoly on posting, you can always post your version. :)

2. Ksiel Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Hey guys,

I will be there tomorrow. I tried to play wednesday, but I could not connect to the chat room. Also, I don't know how to use the other chat program.

I know I know, stinking rookies. Anyway, will see you guys tomorrow.

Ksiel

3. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

I might be late, but I'll try to make it

4. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Dang! It seems I can't connect in the evenings, for some reason. I hope this is only temporary fallout from The Great Board Crash. That means I can't do the live sessions unless I figure out how to work mIRC over the proxy. I'll keep trying, but expect my character's involvement to be limited to a few posts on the boards for the near future.

5. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] No wed nite online this week - Erran's going to LotR!

6. Ksiel Gems: 2/31

Hey guys,
    Just wanted to say I went to the midnight show of LOTR on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Anyway, I loved it. Exactly what I expected. GO SEE IT!!!

Anyway, are we playing Saturday?

7. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Yeah, its Nazguldodginringbearinorccleaving- balrogbashin Brilliant!
    I'll be around sat night, if anyones interested.

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Hey guys, its the old necromancer Majikus here! But alas, i am not here to play as i lack one thing, i lack time but pray, please induldge me in how far our comrades have gone and what their levels of expreience are...

9. Ksiel Gems: 2/31

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! We gaming tomorrow?

10. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

when is the next game?

11. Erran Gems: 19/31

Wed 2nd Jan, 2002 at 9pm gmt

12. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

[​IMG] damn, I miscalculated the days. I wont be able to make because I'm having my test for my drivers license tomorrow morning. :(

13. Erran Gems: 19/31

Wed 9th jan anyone?

14. Zorac Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Sure, why not. I can make it.

15. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

yup, should be possible :)

16. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

[​IMG] If nothing happens to the site or my internet connection between now and then, expect me to show.

EDIT: Um, I've actually got plans with a bunch of guys I've not seen since last year. I don't think I'll miss the game entirely, but chances are I'll be late. Sorry - it seems I'm only ever early for a game when it's not actually running ;)

[This message has been edited by Ironbeard (edited January 09, 2002).]

17. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

anything saturday?

18. Erran Gems: 19/31

no sat session this week, too many away. Keep the story rolling on the board posts.

19. Ksiel Gems: 2/31

Hello all,

First of all, I want to start off by saying Erran, I have been thinking about that #%!@ riddle non-stop. I even had my girlfriend mulling over the F.R. map for 2 hours last night and she hates RPG. Also, if this riddle is easy to the rest of you all, don't tell me. I feel stupid enough already.

Anyways, my question. After thinking over the riddle I have some ideas. However, I came up with all these ideas OC. I was wondering if we think we know the answer, can we make some post up and post what we think it is IC? I am a firm believer in not using OC information in IC. I just wanted to get Erran's and the group's input on it.

One other thing, I just wanted to say that I am enjoying the hell out of the game and that the time put in Erran is appreciated.

See you all Saturday.

Ksiel

20. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] You guys are a pleasure to DM and stretch me to come come up with even more devious plotlines. I think we're showing that D&D can be about more than just 'killing orcs' ;)

Now, enough of the mutual appreciation society. On the riddle all I will say is this, don't be too hard on yourselves - you may not have all the pieces of the jigsaw yet but you should know where to find them!

[This message has been edited by Erran (edited January 25, 2002).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.