1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC Euro: The Red Baron

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Erran, Aug 20, 2001.

1. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] *Grog blinks and scratches his head, staring off into space for a couple of minutes. he snaps back into this world* "...Grog"

2. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Samual looked shocked: "Why Garacaius, our Esmie is sound in wind and limb and fair as a Greengrass morn. And as for perfume, she always favoured lavender."

Thomas announced that he was going to his room to get a little shut eye, so he'd be ready for the evening's 'events'.

3. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

"Samuel, would you be able to mention anyone who could tell if the description fits on Elena then?"

Garacaius greets Thomas goodnight as he walks to his room

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Upon hearing what Samual says, Majikus thinks for a moment...

"I think that we should try and raise a mutiny among the farmhands against the baron but upon reaching the baron's home, we lay hidden in any undergrowth while sending Hook in to scout out for Samual's sister...once found Hook returns to us and then use Hook again to pass a message to his sister asking her to wait near one of the walls..."

Majikus thinks for a moment again...

"And to provide a distraction we could ask Grog and his farmhand friends to start demanding their pay at the front gate distracting the Baron and Rolf and anyone else noticing us sneak Samual's sister over the wall via rope. And should anyone pot us and run to alarm anyone i'll cast sleep on them...Then we should then steal away into the night or if the situation at the gate with Grog gets violent, we help him as best as we can and then steal away into the night...hows that as an idea? I mean, If Grog helps us, we help him in return should there be a need. What do you lot say?"

Ooc: When my character goes to sleep this night he memorizes 2 sleep spells and 1 magic missile spell.

5. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] OOC Could we possibly have the session earlier? Maybe something like 6-9 (hehe) GMT? It's hard to be up from 10 to midnight when you have school the next day

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Ooc: LordNocturne, to discuss matters on the time of the game go to my topic on game schedules...thats where all times are discussed...

7. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Jakob replies to Majikus, "Your plan seems sound, but if we are to do something for Grog and his friends - and I for one would be frankly disgusted if they were to risk their employment and possibly their lives just to create a diversion for us - we would have to do it soon. I suggest that while we're in we steal his account ledger, or some similar documentary evidence, so that when we take him to court we ensure the farmhands get the money they deserve. If anyone wants to say anything further to me, I'll be in my room trying to get some rest."
    And with that, Jakob left and went upstairs.

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31

"i agree with Jakob...I feel that i must rest and relearn some spells..."

Majikus gets up, bows and bids the others a good evening before walking up the stairs...

9. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Continued under: Meanwhile, back at the Ranch...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.