1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC: No. America Tue/Sun - Dead Snows

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Baldak Oakfist, Sep 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Phineous looks up at Xalen, "I didn't mean to start problems within this group. As for the creatures mentioned, I have heard of Blue and Brass Dragons, Lamia's, and Air Elementals as well as most undead creatures, but the others are unfamiliar to me save for tales I have heard from some of the Bedine Nomads I have had the displeasure to meet. They speak of several races of Desert Lizards which weild weapons, one of which hunts the Zhentarim. But those were much further to the south, closer to the Black Road. That Amulet you put on, what is it for?"

2. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

The mage adressed Phineous and Xalen: "I would stay here for some time, the place seems quite safe, and no wyrm will likely go as low as rummaging the caves. Skeletons, on the other side, let us hope none will have enough of mind to find this place. I shall try to continue my studies."

After settling comfortably near the corner of the room, Pheldas set his spellbook open on his knees, spoke an incantation and fell silent for some moments.

3. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Xalen clears his throat as he tries to come up with an answer, suddenly clutchign the amulet tightly again. "This, why...ummm....heh, you see.....just a simple protection piece some of us have, really. Perhaps you should ask Calin; he has one just like it and might be able to tell you more than I." Xalen graps the amulet and heads over to the mage, obviously wary of Phineous and his notedly sticky fingers. He kneels beside Pheldas, asking him some simple questions about his spellcasting and making small talk about arcane lore while watching Pimm at the exit to the chamber, all the while his hand on the hilt of his sword, weary of might be outside that door.

4. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Pheldas, always glad to talk of magic with people who do understand something about the arcane, happily suported Xalen's talk, but before starting it, the mage dismissed the spell he has been holding, nodded to Xalen and added that "...the amulet holds enchantement as well. A rather strong one."

[This message has been edited by Skedaddle (edited October 14, 2001).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.