1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC Online Sessions Schedule

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Sniper, Jul 22, 2001.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Couldn't we make it 9pm or s'thing cos i finish work at about 8pm and i need 1/2 hour to eat my dinner etc.

2. herf Guest

i wont be able to make it at 8, i can make it at 9-9:30 at the earliest

3. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yes, 7-8 EST would be fine, very much fine

4. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

8pm EST is 1am for me, which is not good with work the next day. If you are roleplaying deciding what to do next as a group you dont need me? Post a summary of what you decide.

5. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Ok, so what's the verdict? Are we having an Erran-moderated game at 5pm EST or are we doing the "In Character" discussion group at 8pm EST?

I can make either, but I'm skeptical as to whether we'll be able to get anything accomplished without Erran (or heck at least the presence of Thomas the bard)

6. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

You do know we will never get a time that everyone can be there. I go to bed at 6pm est because I have to be at work by 4am. my best times are between 2 and 4pm est starting in sept, right now anytime from 10-4 is fine for me.

7. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Oh, Erran, exuse-moi, I never though of the fact that it's late night at your side of the planet :)

Well, then we better meet at 5EST, for we would't go far without a DM.

(Thumbs down is for me)

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I apologise people, as i confused the times that Erran set out. Anyway, 5pm EST is fine for me, thats about 10pm in the UK.

Look forward to seeing you scallywags!

9. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31

hmz, im gonna try this for once ;)

10. Erran Gems: 19/31

OK, this is the big one. Try and make the next wed session on 15th. I will start at 5pm EST - 7pm EST (10pm-12pm GMT) where we will try and work the split. Baldak will then carry on with the US based players.

[This message has been edited by Erran (edited August 13, 2001).]

11. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

I can't make it. I'm in already in the shower at 5 and I'm asleep by 6. I have to wake up for work at 2AM.

12. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Due to your noturnal habits, I'll class you as an honourary european Xander. It may be that we'll start future sessions earlier, if thats what the majority want. Comments euros?

13. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

On wednesday i will be in at 5:30 or so my time PST. So i will miss the split :(

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I can't make it this Wednesday which is a major bummer or if i do make it, it'll be in the last 1/2 hour or s'thing.

But either ways, i will be following Xalen (Crawl) as me character needs the protection of a strong character but can also be useful in the craft of magic. Thats if its okay with Crawl of course...

15. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Well I will be there, that's for sure. I think I'm getting addicted, as I NEED my D&D fix every week (actually more than that). It's getting pretty sad. A shame some folks will miss it, but for all you American (and Canadian of course) players, at least soon you will all be able to make it without cutting work early. Luckily for me, I'm off at 3 or 4 central so I always make it :D Sniper, you're not going with the Europeans? I believe I'm going to test out the American roleplaying waters. I can make both sessions of course, but a little change would be nice. Maybe I can migrate over again to Erran's side some day. Who knows :)

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31

In that case, i shall be remaing with Erran as i can only make it for the euro games unless i decide to burn my self out...nah, i'll stick with Euro side of it.

17. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

For the start time of the US/Canadian RC, it has been decided to go with a 9PM EST start time. This will allow the PST people to joine more easily. See you all on Wed for the Big Split.

18. Erran Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Any euros up for a weekend session? Preffered day/time?

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Howabout Sunday? I'm free then.

20. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

weekend sounds good, though I'd rather do friday or saturday. Sunday can do as well, though that's in the end of the weekend for those who don't have vacation anymore.. like me ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.