1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC: Somethings up

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Sniper, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

The trio enter the building and they notice a significant difference to the other buildingings they've seen. This building is made of stone while the others only are partially made of stone reinforcements...

To their left, is a fireplace. The fire is out and it seems to have been unused for a while...

On the right is nothing more than space. But dotted around the walls are small benches. Obviously this was some kind of common room ... There doesn't seem to be any living around.

ooc: Debhaal rolled a 7 on Spot ... S_goddess ... you gotta roll one too with me as a witness. :)
    You'll find out what you see if you are successful.

[ August 16, 2002, 01:30: Message edited by: Sniper ]

2. deBhaal Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Cade walks in and looks around, wondering whats in this building.

"Hmm, I was never drug in here, wonder whats goin on here."

((I rolled a 16 on a search check :D , SC Witness))

[ August 16, 2002, 21:51: Message edited by: Cade Strai ]

3. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

ooc: Spot got 10, deBhaal witnessed.

Ellen looks around. Seeing nothing hostile, she walks forward, and starts looking for any parchments.

ooc: deBhaal also witnessed my search check, which is 20.

[ August 16, 2002, 21:47: Message edited by: S Goddess ]

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Ooc: okay i believe. Sorry i can't make it tonight ... I'm comemorating Laura's death :( but i should be on tomorrow ... or more to the point, later tonight.

The trio look around and to them its pretty clear that there is nothing that could be of a significant threat.

They all went their respective ways searching and scanning the room. Upon searching the fireplace, Ellen notices a small leather bag behind the burnt out embers of the fireplace in a hollowed out part of the stone wall. With in the bag are 9 gold coins, 12 silver, 27 copper pieces, a small vial and also an unsigned note.

The note reads in very rough and untidy handwriting:

Who ever finds this, i can only assume the worst but now i hold a warning. We have been attacked by goblins .... but more importantly the undead scourge seems to be back. They are small here ... just started but we have found that from our scouts whom many were fallen and brought back from the living that the undead and goblins are operating in the mines just west of here ... 3 hours away ... Time is short and the goblins continue. Please, for the survival of our kind ... please heed this warning and ease our deceased spirits and yours by eliminating this unholy purge. They come, I must go ...

With that the note ends and a true sense of unease and memories flood the elfs mind.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.