1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC: The Trial of the Warehouse three

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Erran, Jul 26, 2001.

1. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Garacaius awakes from his trance a few hours before the other party members, check his crossbow to see if it's fit for fight, and doing a quicksearch through his stuff, to see if it's all there. "Today's the day my destiny begin" he mumbles to himself, and decides to take a short stroll to the famous Bridge. The sky is clear this early morning and the stars are still shining, enlightening Garacaius' mood.

As he returns from the short walk, he meets Xalen and this Dwarf outside, he gives a short "Goodmorning sir's" and continues inside the inn. Garacaius orders some breakfeast and refill his water supply, wondering when the party might be able to depart.

OoC: Elves trance for 4 hours is compared to 8 hours of sleep right?

[This message has been edited by Lokken (edited July 31, 2001).]

2. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Knomal was up with the first rays of the sun. His first morn visit was to the store where he had purchased a new outfit, complete with a wide-brimmed hat and a new cloak.

Now I feel like a fine person he said to himself with a smile, while entering the inn. Knomal saw Xalen and saluted him. Barent recieved an angry look.

OoC I'm keeping track of my cash, Erran ;); Good time to end the Trial topic.

[This message has been edited by Skedaddle (edited July 31, 2001).]

3. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

ooc:anytime we sleep my character will spend the night in the forest if there is one nearby.

ic: Xander wakes from his sleep, looks around himself, and wishes he could remain here, in the forests, always. His sense of duty will not allow it, so he spends a few minutes playing with Draco, puts him away and treks back to the Inn where he greets Xalen as he enters. Xander takes his usual seat and starts back to work on his staff, as well as listen to all around him.

4. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Jakob wakes in the tavern and goes downstairs. He is leaves and is about to make his enquiries about digs and gems when he passes the Crimson Serpent warehouse and notices the wagon getting ready to leave. He sidles over to the group and clears his throat. "Ahem , I've been doing a bit of thinking, and I'm afraid to admit, listening in on your conversations. Anyway, I think I may have been a bit rash. Um, if what I heard is correct, this could be a conspiracy right to the heart of Silverymoon. So, err, if no-ones got any objections, and you all appreciate that I'm acting under MY OWN FREE WILL as opposed to some kind of obligation towards the noble lady, I'd like to come with you. Maybe I could be an independent jeweler, to verify the gem's authenticity...if that's the story I may need some documents from the jewler's guild. Now, I'm not a trained forger, but I'm smart enough, and I've seen a few guild certificates in my time so I could help our forger out a bit. Of course, if I'd be a burden, I do have other things I could be doing. So whaddaya say lads?" He spots Majikus, and affects a look of false embarassment "So sorry, milady, I had no idea you were with us. I meant no offence."
    (OOC: that better?)

[This message has been edited by Ironbeard (edited August 01, 2001).]

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Majikus laughs coldly at Jakobs remark...

"It aint funny, its so damn hot with this wig on my head and i've yet to apply some more powder to my face! Heck! This better be worth it!"

With that he pats Jakob on the head with a grin and jumps up onto the wagon and puts on his best female voice he possibly could...

"At least i gets to wears these nice black garments!"

Majikus then starts humming some tune to himself...

"A song people? A song? What about you Garacaius? Arn't elves good at making songs? Please! Make one for us to raise our spirits?"

6. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

OoC The wagon is outside the Crimson Serpent warehouse. Moving the thread there now. "Wagon(s) Roll!"

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.