1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC Tyrot: Day at Wittkopf

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Oaz, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

"Hurm, I guess I don't know... really I was never really sure why Schama took in apprentices, even if they shared the same, eh, 'talents' as her."

2. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

"You'll probably understand when you get older. I as well would love to teach the magical arts to those I could. Sorcery can be a worthy friend."
    Tanari finishes his drink, and looks to the table of his friends, then back at Danna.
    "Is there anything I can do you?"

3. Oaz Gems: 29/31

Danna pauses momentarily, then shakes her head.

"No, I think I've gotten over it. I'll probably be going now. Thanks anyways, for, whatever."

4. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

"You're welcome. It's been a pleasure, Danna."
    Tanari rises and bows to the lady, then returns to his friends. Sitting down, he sighs and rubs his left temple absent-mindedly.
    "Some day, huh? We were leaving at sunrise tomorrow?"

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    "Ratchett, you definitely should have your own brewery some day. It wouldn't be fair of life if you didn't ;) Heh, it must be painful to be unable to find another dwarf. I'll tell you when I see one. Although I'm not sure if I'd be a good judge of charms ;) Hmm... but presently I'm in no better condition. If only, at least, the bear were dwarven stout. Heh. Let's just get as much as we can out of this stuff. For the better times!"

6. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Ratchett pours himself a mug from the pitcher and raises it in a toast. "Aye, to better times!"

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Cugaer swang back on his chair a bit, while listening to Ratchett and Yri talk. Taking out the rest of the fruit he'd purchased in the market that morning he lay them on the table, motioning for his friends to help them selves.

"Yeah, Tanari. Sun rise it is. Dharmina's offered to guide us all the way to Avenshire, where we should be meeting that person from the druid grove. And you can find out about that thing you were asking Schama about."

8. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

Tanari finds an orange and slowly peels it, the fumes spreading slowly through the air from the desireable fruit. Making a small pile on the table of the skin, he takes a bite of the naked fruit and shudders briefly from the delightful acidic taste he hadn't had for what seemed like ages.

"Exquisite.. imagine who could design such a fruit.. has to be a mind of wonders."
    he finishes the fruit in delight, then leans back in his chair and looks at Cugaer.
    "Cugaer, please tell me more of Brenal. You say he's the wanderer, yet a keeper of lore? Or is seeker of lore?"

9. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Ratchett overhears Tanarii contemplating the design of an orange, and his mind goes back to some dimly remembered sermon. The white-bearded old priest had been preaching about the many wondrous works of Azhel, the great craftsman.... All the beautifully shaped crystals and the mighty engines deep within the earth that could move whole mountains....funny, he never mentioned oranges....In any case the priest's main thrust seemed to have been about the dwarven duty to emulate Azhel's craftsmanship...he thought he remembered something about a dwarf's life being built on the rarest raw materials...and having to be the finest work....he sighed and drank deeply. If his life was a work of craft, then what was to be made of it?

(OOC: Correct me if I'm wrong when I try to guess at the background, like I'm doing here. And could somebody please link me to the Karyst site again?)

10. Oaz Gems: 29/31

Karyst.com

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Cugaer's eyes light up as Tanari asks his question. "If you really want to know" he begins with a wicked smile upon his face.

"You're right, Brenal is a wanderer. A great traveler, yet like most travelers there is a perpose behind his travels. He is a seeker of lore and knowledge," Cugaer laughs a bit before continuing. "He may even know the answer to your great orange question, Tanari!"

Cugaer continued to explain about Brenal and his wonderings for many hours, not worrying if anyone was listening or not.

Finally he smiles and says to Tanari, "You asked for it."

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yrinnyn always enjoys such longish tales. Especially if the beer's flowing uninterruptedly. Which pitcher was it...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.