1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC Tyrot: Northward

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Oaz, Oct 4, 2003.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    "Is there a specific reason why there has not been any new priest at the temple for two generations?"

2. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

"The people - including Simeon - feared it. They said it was haunted by the priest's spirit. And asides that, well, the priest was the only one who really cared about the orphans enough to provide a home just for them. Besides, it's not like too many people went to the temple anyways. Mostly people who wanted luck on a journey."

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

"Hmm, what can you tell us of the local area, sir... Oh how rude of us. This here is Melvin, Tanari, Yri and I am Cugaer, priest of Brenal. plesure to meet you sir." Cugaer steps foward and puts his hand out to be shaken.

4. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Tanari nods a friendly gesture at the man, looking around the house. This was indeed a different home than the priestesses back home.
    "Pardon my intrusion, sir, but where can we meet your wife when she is about her preachings? I would be very pleased to pray along a priestess of the goddess" he asked in a humble voice.

5. Oaz Gems: 29/31

The priestess' husband shakes Cugaer's hand.

"She'll be up about midnight, usually when she prays for her magic. She's resting today because tonight she wants to check out the former temple, now that Simmon owns it. Speaking of which, the man is willing to pay some gold for people who are afraid of the haunting of it. Maybe you'd be so inclined to see it, I could show you the way to the temple, as well as Simmon's house."

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

"We may take a look at it later, thank you. We need to speak with your wife before hand."

OoC: What time would we guess it to be?

7. Oaz Gems: 29/31

It's about an hour after sunset, about 8:00 PM.

8. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

"Is there a shrine dedicated to Mael? or someplace else where your wife dedicate her prayers to the dark goddess?" Tanari asks cautiously.

9. Oaz Gems: 29/31

"We have a shrine behind the house."

10. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

"Do you mind if I seek solace there for a few minutes?"

11. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Melvin looks at Tanari for a second, recognising his need for solitude. He bows his head, mutters a breif prayer to his Goddess, and sits on the floor to wait for midnight.

12. Oaz Gems: 29/31

The man gestures to Tanari, pointing the way to the yard.

13. Rotku

"Go ahead Tanari. Mr... There wouldn't be a place I could sit down for a while, is there?"

14. Oaz Gems: 29/31

"Just call me Willard. Feel free to make yourself at home here."

15. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

Tanari smiles "Thank you, I shall return soon enough."
    Walking out to the shrine, he starts to feel an ache in his heart. It's been too long since he has eased his being in the presence of his faith.

Many roads I have seen, the wake of the wilds, sleep of the city, yet non rest my soul...

As he comes before the shrine, the sight of it soothes him. For some reason it always was a monument that he felt radiated some kind of safety.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.