1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC Tyrot: Red sand

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Oaz, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

The men are sleeping, breathing heavily. It is apparent that they have recovered.

(How far away from Yuethel is the camp?)

2. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

"There's your 'snoozy ones' elf. Feel like waking them up for some chat?" he grins.

(Roughly 600ft)

3. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Tanari walks over and crouches next to one of the prisoners, checking his bonds. Seeing him tied on the feet, he releases the bonds of his wrists then shakes him awake, "Hey.. wake up."

He looks at him, ready to jump back if he's to act hostile, "Listen, you hungry? Got some questions for you as well, first of all what's your name?"
    Tanari hands the thug a piece of bread from the baker.

4. Oaz Gems: 29/31

"Uurgh. Wh-?"

The first captive, the largest one looks down on his ropes that are binding him. Defeated, he hangs his head, and does not meet Tanari's gaze.

"O-okay. I'll tell you what y'wanna hear. M'name's Gedfor, an' I used ter be a ba-. Er, m'name's Gedfor. J-jist don't kill me. I'll tell y'what I know."

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

After a while, Cugaer climbs out of his tent.
    Seeing everyone already up he goes across to his sadle pack where he grabs out some food for breakfast.
    Looking around for a place to sit he spots Tanari talking to the prisoners.
    Cugaer walks over and takes a seat on a fallen tree.
    "Good morning Tanari. I'm glad to see our friends here have finally woken up." With a deep laugh he continues, "And it's good to see my healing is still up to standards."

6. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

"Take it easy Gedfor, what did you use to be? And you better eat something, don't want you to starve to death."
    He turns as he hears Cugaer and grins, "Thankfully so, I think they'll be alright."
    Tanari then faces Gedfor again, and nods towards the other two, "Now who are these two? Friends of yours?"

7. Oaz Gems: 29/31

Gedfor gratefully takes the bread, and nods.

"Aye, they be two o' my ac'aintainces."

8. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

Tanari speaks in a soft to the man, as he sits relaxed in front of him.
    "So what did you say you were? A couple of barbarians? And why did you guard that lady? Don't worry, I don't plan for any harm to any of you."

[ September 14, 2003, 17:00: Message edited by: Lokken ]

9. Oaz Gems: 29/31

"We were jist honest folk, 'n' then we started t'hear 'bout new jobs, new work. There were a lotta priests and servants o' Feryl, aye. 'N' the woman Darya an' us were workin' against them druids. B-but I don't truck wit' no evil priests or nothin' - it was only orders, sir."

10. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

"Where did you hear about these jobs? And where did you go to get to know more?"
    Tanari looks genuinely curious as to what the man can produce of information, as he fires off questions like bullets from a pellet gun.
    "Not working for evil priests? Only yesterday you three seemed ready for a lot of bloodshed? What payment would you recieve for working with these priests? And do you know why they're working against the other druids?"

11. Oaz Gems: 29/31

Gedfor does not yet chew on his bread, but continues to stare at the ground, averting his eyes from Tanari's gaze. He answers the elf's questions a bit incoherently, coughing up phlegm at intervals.

"Me 'n' the other two fellers jist come from Gyddin. There were them priests 'n' followers, recruiting people. We were jist following orders, fighting who we thought were our enemies. They 'ad some money, aye, 'n' plenty o' weapons 'n' armor. I dunno why th'high-up priests wanted us t'fight th'druids. Mebbe some grudge, mebbe they just don'like 'em."

12. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Ratchett walks over to the man and stands over him, glowering straight into is eyes. "Priests plural, eh?" he says, "So it wasna just the wumman. What did the others look like?"

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yrinnyn also has a couple of questions. After Ratchett has finished, he asks:

"I think we should talk about the red-haired lady a bit. But first, do you remember the names of the priests and symbols they were using? And perhaps they were having some important guests?"

14. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

"Ye should ask our dear healer over there, Yrinnyn," Melvin motions to Cuager, "he was the one who spotted their mark. Followers of Feryl indeed, and these were the swinebags who worked for them."

15. Oaz Gems: 29/31

Gedfor tries to avert his gaze from Ratchett and Yrinnyn; he happens to notice that his other two companions are now also awake, but not doing anything.

"D-Darya weren't no priest; she were some mage or sumtin', workin' in the pay o' the Ferylites too. An' the Ferylites... there were lots. A lotta acoyltes, 'n' sev'ral higher priests too. 'N'-'n', er, that's what I know. I couldn't possibly name all o' the priests' names fer ye."

16. chevalier

Media:
    "I'm quite sure you could recall more if you tried harder. Concentrate and try again." says Yrinnyn like a maths teacher.

17. Oaz Gems: 29/31

“W-well… I only o’erheard this, b-but, there was another priest talk’, in an alley in Mesharr that I was guardin’, an’ he said sumtin’ t’ another priest about sumtin’, sumtin’ like a demon or a monster… or sumtin’ like that. I-I’m not too sure. B-but I think that’s all I know ‘bout them Ferylites. Honest.”

18. chevalier

Media:
    Yrinnyn sighs and thinks to himself 'and wonder who's going to have to kill that monster'. He stops questionning the man about the priests, but after a while he adds 'Did you notice anything special about the red-haired woman? Anything that didn't seem normal and drew your attention?'

19. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

At Melvin's statment, Cugaer turned around to face Yrinnyn and Melvin. "She certainly was a follower of Feryl. No one, apart from a follower, would be seen dead in one of those symbols." Facing Yrinny directly, Cugaer laughs, "And Yrinnyn, forget about the lady, sees not for you."

Cugaer turns back to the prisoners and watches them silently for a while, debating with himself, whether or not to believe what they say.
    Eventully he decides to consult Tanari about it and walks over and whispers his concerns in the elf's ear, mentioning that he has ways to stop them lying.

20. chevalier

Media:
    Yrinnyn approaches Cugaer and Tanari with a proposal - "Perhaps we should question them all one by one with the other two being unable to hear. We will then confront them and even if they don't tell us the truth, we'll at least know what points are dubious, that is where they contradict one another."

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.