1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC: US Schedule

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Baldak Oakfist, Aug 16, 2001.

1. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] hmmm is looking like i have a family picnic on Sept 1st :(

If we could do at 9pm my time would be great...lol but that is way to late for all of you :(

Ahh well i might be able to get in around 7-8pm PST. Sorry all :(

2. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Ok, I am all set for the regular session on Wednesday August 29th, at 9PM EST(6PM PST or 2AM GMT). The Saturday session will be discussed then as to the best time, and to determine if there is enough interest.

3. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I dont know if it was cancelled or not, but i can now be there for the saturday session.

4. Avarahtar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] I'm not home Saturday anymore so if we have one I can't make it. :(

5. Skedaddle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] There was a thing... And we are assembled here to kill the myth that roleplayers have no social lives, but first, how about we have a session on saturday night? :eek: None in favor? Thanks gods :)

Saturday's a generally bad idea for me, unless 'tis in the morn or the 9PM EST+ :(

6. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I'm guessing that saturday is out, seeing as only ArtEChoke and Kitiara can make it. Unless the two of you want to go out on your own.

7. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Baldak, game for the Ascone group? Tuesday or Sunday? I don't mind waiting til next Sunday if we need to. Whatever's good for you.

8. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Baldak, if Kit wants to do a Sat session, I can probably make it, if its not too late.

I'll try to catch you or Kit in the chatroom later to see if this is going to happen.

9. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I could be there tonight

10. I can't go on the weekends, Tuesday and Thursday I am here until 9:00 EST, monday you won't see me here unless my dad decided to be nice to me, wednesday I convinced my dad to lemme play at night and friday I might be at Dudette's watching a movie, reading being not allowed at night or here...depends.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.