1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC: Wagon(s) Roll!

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Erran, Jul 31, 2001.

1. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

"As you wish, pardon my intrusion."
    Garacaius walks away with a feeling of deceit and treachery.
    "A wagon and some horses for letting their little problem with this Er-cam pursue us instead. Seems like we all got the death penalty in the courts after all" he thinks to himself

Garacaius approaches Bayne "Well met sir, I wouldn't know what a fellow like you would do in the company of a drow, but I assume we could use an extra hand that aren't of silver. Now excuse me, I need some time of thinking." and he walked out of the room.

Outside the room he sees Jakob and Xalen, "Xalen, now that's a guy with a nose for gold." Garacaius thinks to himself, and walk to join their conversation
    "Well met gentlemen, would you be so kind to to share your view on the situation. I'm afraid that mine own is to grim to begin with." and looks curiously at the two

[This message has been edited by Lokken (edited August 05, 2001).]

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Majikus decides to nip out quickly and sell the Hobgoblin Long sword and Studded Leather Armor before returning (this is the hobgoblin that ONLY he ransacked...the one that xalen did not search as he searched the cheif and i the other which is this one). "I need to make some damn money to cover my costs!" mutters Majikus to himself...

*A few minutes later*

Majikus returns with a belt pouch feeling noticably heavier! Majikus then walks to Jakob, Xalen and Garacaius to join in their conversation.

"I personally feel that we should sell the cart and horses and make way west as far away from the drow as possible or we could see if the necromancer school i graduated from would let us have a few rooms...for a price and let us stay there under their protection. That would allow us to further any investigations that we may need to do. What do you say then?"

Ooc: how much are the cart and horses worth?

[This message has been edited by Sniper (edited August 05, 2001).]

3. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Xalen looks down at the gnome and looks away. "I don't know Jakob. I don't trust any of these elves any more than you, but what have I to gain from..."
    Xalen's train of thought is broken by seeing Gracious aproach. After listening to what he had to say, Xalen interupts. "Well, firstly I feel like I was just robbed. A team of horses and a green wagon indeed. I was promised gold, and I damn well lost my life, and this is my payment. Hmph. Now about this situation...like I was telling our Gnomish companion here, I don't know what to do. Something still doesn't seem right in all of this, and I trust the government of this city about as much as I trusted that Drow. Leaving might save our hide, but honestly, could that Drow touch us in this city. I imagine not, and that might buy us the time we need to decide upon some action. I say we search out anyone that might have some knowledge of this dark elf. The more we know, the better prepared we might be. I'd suggest looking in the slums, if this city has any, and perhaps finding any powerful elven sages that might know of this Drow. I also think..."

Again, Xalen is interrupted by the mage walking up and spouting some nonsense about selling the wagon team. "Majikus, I'd like the money as much as you, but how far would we get on foot before we were captured if we left these city walls. We should keep the team for now, till we can decide on some action. I say we all meet back at the Inn in a little while. I'm about to head to Optimums Blade and see if I can sell off any of these orcish possesions and perhaps pick up some itmes for myself. Anyone else willing to come, lets get moving. To anyone else, I'll be back at the Inn in about an hour. Lets make preparation there."

4. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

OoC: Continued under 'Buying and Selling'

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.