1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rc: Wed No. America - The Secrets of Keilsor Castle

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Baldak Oakfist, Aug 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avarahtar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Gaspar walks over to where Mathetais has the Orc he captured. "Ah, I see you got yourself a prisoner," he says. "I thought we had killed them all."

Gaspar takes a closer look at the Orc and notices its poor condition. "Hmmm, well i guess we ALMOST killed them all. How did this one survive anyway?"

Gaspar starts cracking his knuckles and grins. "Care for a little help interogating him?"

[This message has been edited by Avarahtar (edited September 12, 2001).]

2. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Mathetais looked behind him at this grim faced companions, and returned his attention to the orc. Blue eyes seared into the orc and gauntleted hands flexed in a double handed grip on his long sword.

"Your silence will cost you in pain, evil one. So why don't we have a nice conversation about the orders that brought you here."

3. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Replying in common, the Orc begins to speak. "You go and put face in mud, me not tellin anyting." and with that the Orc spits in the face of Mathetais. "Suck on that."

4. Iris backs away, appalled. How dare he speak that way to such a noble elf! Iris then reminds herself that it was an orc, a fiendish evil one. Iris glances at Mathetais, to see if he would do anything.

5. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

Mathetais smiled and let the green saliva drip off his face.

"Do not think that our noble bearing makes us above skinning you alive and leaving you for the carrion crawlers. You and your cause are evil and the LAW demands that we thwart your plans."

The icor covered long-sword in the paladin's hand pressed firmly against the skin under the orc's chin and a small flow of blood pooled under it.

"Your silence will have a tremendous cost, paid only in blood and pain. Now, tell us where you were going with these chests."

6. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

The Orcs eyes widen, then he stares at Mathetais. He speaks again, this time in orcish. "Even were you to do to me that which your pitiful God Correlon did to Grumsh, I would not tell you any thing. I would rather die."

After speaking the Orc lunges forward, causing the sword at his throat to easily pierce through, slicing his jugular veins.

[This message has been edited by Baldak Oakfist (edited September 13, 2001).]

7. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

Mathetais growled in frustration (wondering if he got experience points for killing this orc twice ;) ) and retrieved his manacles. Wiping his blade clean on the orcs ragged shirt he looked at his stunned companions. The harsh look slipped off his face and was replaced by a calm demeanor.

"I will not rest well knowing that foul plans are afoot. While we have certainly caused this group of malice some harm, we have not yet stopped them. These beasts were certainly messengers of a greater power.

"We cannot follow every trail and finish every quest. Our journey to the Keilsor Castle takes precedence, and I suggest we make haste on our way. This mystery will have to wait until another day."

With that, Mathetais swung up into the drivers seat of the wagon, and extended his arm down to assist Kitiara, Serna & Iris board.

"We don't want to be in these woods another evening. Shall we?"

ooc - Before leaving, I suggest a more intense search of the bodies. Using my Heal skill, I want to look for notes or other hidden objects on the bodies.

[This message has been edited by Mathetais (edited September 13, 2001).]

8. Avarahtar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Gaspar looks down upon the orc's still body. "I wasn't aware that orcs are loyal to the point of suicide," he comments as he looks back up at his companions. "They were travelling in the same direction we are. Maybe they are going to the same place."

Gaspar frowns a little as he glances back at the orc and around at his fallen kin. "I believe orcs are tribish creatures. Should we check for any kind of tribal tatoos or something?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.