1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Shura!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Satiana Fearbringer, Apr 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wingfoot Guest

[​IMG] why is Shura getting ripped on here. he's just being himself. there a plenty of other people here that post crap lately but for some reason you just singled him out, and i'm not sure why. he hasn't offended me in anyway. i think you should think about who single out before you start to rip on anyone. there a few here that are more deserving of a slap on the wrist than Shura!

2. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Please, don't start a war about this, apologies have been rendered and it's over.

[This message has been edited by Darien Noella (edited April 18, 2001).]

3. Wingfoot Guest

[​IMG] Whatever you say o mighty moderator!

4. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

i have to agree with wingfoot, im a bit insane myself, i have ranted, i have raved quite a lot, at sometimes an immeasurable pace, i think that some people are plain assholes like that guy wizard_iv, evrybody really hated him, and i can see why, but just because some of you are offended because shura JOKEINGLY does some inappropriate posts is no reason to start this topic and beat on him, i'm especially appauled to see that you feel his posts are inappropriate when you are the ones who are openly saying, nay, ranting how much you dislike it. i see the irony that now i'm the one ranting and raving but i had to say this.

5. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I don't think the point here fellas is whether you can take it or not, it's that some people don't enjoy it. Now you can say 'if you don't like it don't read it' (I think I've expressed the same in the past myself) but as I said in the chat room earlier - Freedom of speech is a great thing, but so is having the wisdom to use it properly.

We're a mixed group here and I'm sure we're all mature enough to know what is acceptable by all. Many silly posts written with the intention of humour are really only placed for their shock value and aren't really funny at all. Shura has some good stuff on these boards, but he also has some crap. I don't mean to single him out because he's not the only one, but it is his thread after all.

Over and out.

6. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Ok that's enough. This thread is closed.

Tal: "And Address Your Complaints To Management Thank You Get Lost Now."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.