1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Station Phoenix

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Lantus, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Percov silently talked to Josef while they were entering the labs:

"So... are you gonna tell Kieran about the eggs?"

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Floor gets angry and slaps Anthony in the face. "Snap out of it!" Then she looks around the room gets a gun and moves out to see where all the noise is coming from.

{ooc: Aik I fix this post of you reply quickly}

3. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Josef nodded, "As soon as I see him, Percov. Stay wary, marine, the situation is more serious than we predicted. Fall in."

4. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

"Yes, sir. I'll be on the lookout for danger." Percov said while retreating to the back of team two.

5. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Tomas checked his motion tracker, then looked back down the hallway. He didn't like the idea of one of their own killing the civilians, and there was still the noises they'd heard at the other end of the hallway. He flexed his hand on the pistol grip of his M-241 and waited...

6. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

"Ok, men! We're in deep now, real deep!" Kieren shouted as the marines arrived.

"Un known ship has landed outside, and all civilians are asumed dead. Josef, update." Kieren waited for the news.

7. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

"On our course through the North Offices, we found several unknown live specimens of an alien species. They were obviously just hatchlings, but they attacked us, and considering the number of eggs, there could be more."

8. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

"I'd rather think that there are more, sir." Percov said while arriving next to Josef and Kieran.

"So, are we gonna check out that ship, or?"

9. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Tomas stood a bit apart from the rest of Team 2--he would need room to use his weapon. He sipped water from his canteen as he waited for the officers to decide what to do.

10. Lantus Gems: 11/31

"Ok, men, gather around." Kieren yanked James Corran to his side. Safe.

"Ok, this is the situation. We're one marine down. Un-likely, but it is a possibility that Jarred has gone hostile. What reason, I don't know. Either way, we must keep our wits. Secondly, aliens. One is running around still, alive. Other hatchlings are dead." Kieren eyed Josef.

"However, more may be in the area. And lastly, un-known space craft has landed on the roof. We have no idea who or what it is, nor the size of the craft. Suggestions?” But the captain didn’t waited for an answer.

“I want Julius and Yuri with me.” He turned to Josef.

“We’ll search for the rest of the civilians. You clear this main lab and seal all entrances except the north door. I’ll leave by it. If I’m not back in fifteen minutes, seal it. Ok?”

11. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

"Do we want Jarred alive, sir?" asked Tomas.

"Or...," he paused, waggling the autocannon.

He turned to Corran. "Are there any security cameras or anything we can use to get a look at that craft up there?"

12. Lantus Gems: 11/31

James turned to Tomas, as did the captain.

"No, there are no monitors outside the building, except the main gate which you used to enter. You want me to show you it via the computers in here?" Corran asked

"No, soldier. We first find Jarred. Is he's hostile, we take him out."

13. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

"Sir," said Link turning to Kieran, the barrel of his 82A1 sniper almost taking out his captain. "sorry sir... will I go check the roof sir? don't worry, I won't get caught." Link finished with a grin, on one of the last missions, Kieran had sent him on a small scout, he was captured by the enemy, the rescue costing their lives. The enemies that is.

14. Lantus Gems: 11/31

The captain grinned, but shook his head.

"No, no. You stay here. Once I get back, and James has the suveillance tapes, then you'll do some sleuthing."

15. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Tomas nodded at the captain's words, then turned to the rest of the marines.

"OK, marines, let's get these bodies tagged, bagged, and moved into one of the other rooms. No sense having them in the way if things heat up."

Tomas attached a tag to his right big toe and zipped himself into the last bag. There was no more doubt. This RP was dead...

[ April 28, 2005, 01:36: Message edited by: el timtor ]

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Floor felt a sharp pain in her neck, she was bitten by the thing! Slowly her life energy was leaving her body, she used her last strenght to go outside to die in the light of the moon.

17. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Okkkk... Link shoots everyone then dances around the empty station naked before dieing from frostbite

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.