1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Story of the Staff, Administration

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Rallymama, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

EZE!

What of Illith'Hen and Glamrod, the two who started the whole story. Celeborn/Haldir and Gimli should be good role models.
    And Myrara probably is Cristina Ricci.
    Drogul seems to be the Sauron of this story, so no description.
    Three: Boromir!?! Make them alike but not lookalikes ;)
    Kibrani, Callain and Sadi seem fine.

:thumb:
    By the way could we move this discussion to Rally's post in Whatnots!

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, now I'm making the first version, which means only spell-check. Half done.

And what about the appearances. I'll write what I have gathered and later everybody can whine and nitpick. That okay?

3. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Eze: Sounds like a good plan. :D

@Shrikanth: I think instead I'll change the name of this thread and keep it here with the rest of the story, then open a new thread that will be for the Continuing Events. :thumb:

4. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Ok, I'm pretty much caught up, so I'll be posting again soon.

5. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    [​IMG] :eek: Tigress! What have you done?! :eek:

If there's one thing I've learned in my 25+ years of gaming - both electronic and PnP - it's this:

NEVER SPLIT THE PARTY

What have you gotten us into?!

:D :D :D :D :D

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Ok, here comes stuff bout Kenneth, which you need to know.

Anyways, she is a cold, manipulative person, who with her title (Sentinel) has to care about lesser people. She doesn't know any of the members, except Beroth and that is just what she has learned from her superiors. Nor do any of the group know her.

The Sentinels are an organization of people, who well try to keep the Equilibrium (balance for the dolts) and uphold the Sword Code. The group is divided into several other groups, which are seven and each group practices their own style of combat (but always with a sword(s)) and Kenneth belongs to the Second Sword group, which is the most powerful and they specialize in fighting with the two-handed sword.

Silly, huh?

All of this isn't certain and if nobody likes the idea, I won't force it.

Suck or no suck?

That's the question. : )

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    No suck. Sounds like a cool organization. I'm looking forward to seeing what they want to get out of all this mess... :roll:

Other Staff-ers, what say you?

8. The Kilted Crusader

I thought I'd note that Callain actually lost his Crossbow in the caverns of the Ulder'gein when he became a vampyre.

9. Valkyrie Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Errr... I gues he got a new one? :heh:

10. Shrikant

Remember they stocked up in the illusionary town where Callain was approached for an assassination job?
    Plus they have been in Aeroth for some days too.

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    We can take care of such details when we slap this monstrosity into a form suitable for publication. ;) That's what editors are FOR, aren't they? Hey, we need a good pen-name...

Until then, it's just nice to have the story going again!

12. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! im back (watches as every cowers from the awful story writting and grammar) btw for those who havnt read the very first story of the stave, i was one of the starting ppl, who often made stupid posts, hope this time my posts can be a bit more meaningful and detailed

[EDIT:] no one minds if i bring in melfdales more trustworthy half-brother?, called cadaran the half-elf, just sorta keep the fact that u slayed melfdale twice already secret from him ;)

[ November 01, 2003, 04:17: Message edited by: Dalveen ]

13. The Kilted Crusader

Go for it Dalveen. It's good to see you back.

14. Valkyrie Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

For the pen name, how about "all together" or "The people" in a different language... like elvish? Lye Alye' is elvish for "we together"... or at least, in the form of elvish at the website I found. Istalindarmen (Place of Spellsingers) or Istalindar Yamen (Spellsingers Place) is as close to 'Sorcerer's Place' as it can get, if you guys want to do that.... I'm just tossing out ideas.

(please forgive me if this sounds stupid or childish, but I am half-asleep and pretty much still a 'child')

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    @Dalveen - Welcome back! :wave:

@Valkyrie: Sleepy ideas are often the best ones... ;)

16. Dalveen

Media:
    for those who write in story of the staff, i thought i would give you a wee profile for my new char
    name: cadaran
    race: half-elf
    class: dual wielding tracker (dont mix up with a ranger, he is diffrent as hes not skilled in the art of a bow)
    alignment: chaotic good
    style: a quick in out clean kill involving lots of flips twist etc..

oh this char isnt meant to be like Callin, because Callin is more stealthy, this char is good at tracking and but is more agile than Callin

17. The Kilted Crusader

Dalveen, his name is Callain, not Callin.

BTW, Rangers don't have to be skilled in bows.

18. Shrikant

MorningStar killed/sent off Second and Third. But they still are with the group.

Someone clarify.

19. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    My guess is that they decided to leave the actual group but follow along secretly. I seriously doubt they'd defy their Master's orders because of the threat of some human.

But since YOU, Shrikanth, were the last person writing Second and Third who actually seemed to have some idea of a plot line for them, that's only a guess. ;)

20. Dalveen

Media:
    ok the second/third have been ignored from my post but be happy to bring them back of you have ideas for them

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.