1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Superstitions (Ooc)

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Lantus, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Finch Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

If be willing. I'd love to join in boys'

Name: Jessica Finch
    Undercover Name: Kumori

I'm Twenty One, Aries, love long walks on the beach; carry a small backpack to store gadgets and other wonderful items that may be used on journies, Raised a theif, just started getting forced into murder. Very athletic and am highly skilled in combat. . To ensure death I have a 6 foot bamboo pole I use when fighting that is sheathed over my right shoulder and potruding through the lower side of my back, left , ;Just over that I have a double barrel shotgun over my left shoulder resting on the bamboo pole. . . I have two cushinto blades (Claw like Daggers), they make great hair pins, gotta hold my hair up somehow! dangling from each side of the backpack, i carry a blaster, and a grapple gun (dangles on the right, the blaster on the left).

I like to come prepaired. . . and my profile pic.

http://www.kumoriscove.com/images/kumori231.gif

2. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Ok Finch. There are some... things... you need to change. Firstly, set out your character profile like we have. Secondly, this is set in the 12th century, no shotguns or the like! Just edit it please. I know your new so I'll not be annoyed this time...
    :p
    [EDIT]

Ok.... now i'm annoyed! Finch, i just read your entry in the game, and it's worse then i thought. You are going to need to change alot. First things first. Third person text, not first. "I walked down the hall" should be "(Character name) walked down the hall. Second. You will need to edit your entire post now you know when the game is set. Lastly, you and Sleepy are going to have to work out how you are going to chnage your posts to suit each other. Understood? :mad:

[ December 10, 2004, 07:03: Message edited by: Lantus ]

3. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Calm down lantus, Finch is only new, you made heaps of mistakes your first time. :cool:

4. Lantus Gems: 11/31

/me slaps Blacky!

5. Buggo Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Hey im joining hope i dont cause too much trouble! ;)

NAME: Stefan

HISTORY: Stefan has lived in Tur-Kall all his life, living with his father. He had lived in the ‘Eastern’ side of the city for the first 18 years of his life with his wealthy father, until the fighting began. After a while, Stefan could not stand the constant arguing and differences between him and his father, and left home. He adapted quickly into the life of the ‘street rats’ in the other side of the city, and became part of their family.

PERSONALITY: Stefan is a mostly outgoing person and rarely holds a grudge against someone for long. He has an excellent sense of humour and he gets along with most types of people.

APPEREANCE: He has shoulder length black hair and green eyes. He wears simple but efficient clothing with the exception of when he travels into the ‘eastern’ part of
    Tur-Kall. For those rare trips he dons his few noble tunics. No matter where he travels though he always wears his green cloak. Most of the time when travelling onlookers would easily notice his Rapier, however he can conceal it without much trouble.

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I think Finch post can be fixed really easy if he just change the shotgun for lets say a crosbow all is well again. :D

There is no need to get Annoyed.

The only thing that annoys me is that I can't find a picture that looks like my caracter... This one is close but Not entirly. I have a sword not a bow and a flute not an umbrella :p http://www.angelfire.com/me3/nonamedone/images/Samurai_Girl.jpg (You probably have to copy paste this link, stupid angelfire sites :S...

[ December 10, 2004, 12:07: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

7. Lantus Gems: 11/31

Ok... I'm sorry. Jsut change your post, your frofile... and Finch, remember. Third person, not first! :p

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Can we go omn with the story then? I want to know what Buggo can do! Come on friends post!

9. Lantus Gems: 11/31

I'm as desperate to continue aswell. I'm waiting for Finch!

[EDIT:]

Ok, i'm done waiting. Finch! I'm just going to continue playing, assuming you now have a crossbow!

*SIGH* First time Dm'ing and i suck!

10. Buggo Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

um before we start i have a couple of questions... first what is power gaming? and second (this is addressed to Lantus) are you going to introduce me? or do you want me to just insinuate myself in the story?

11. Steeze Gems: 10/31

Powergaming is when you play like your a god, your character doesn't have the best weapons in the world, they will get hurt, they are not the strongest, fastest person in the world, every character has his/her limits and powergaming is when you pass those limits. :)

EDIT:

What is happening with the game thread, why is no one posting? :confused:

EDIT:

This is for Buggo, try to write in capitals and everything, with proper spelling and punctuation. :cool:

[ December 14, 2004, 00:27: Message edited by: Blacky ]

12. Lantus Gems: 11/31

I'm waiting for Finch to post and edit his, but i'm just not bothering with it now. I will post now! Buggo, introduce yourself, some time now, aorund our camp. And make sure you read the entire story*!

*Remember, you have to know whats going on, but it doesn't mean your character does:p

13. Steeze Gems: 10/31

Whats is going on at the moment, I don't understand.

14. Lantus Gems: 11/31

Finch made his character wrong, and hasn't fixed it yet, so we are playing around him.

15. Steeze Gems: 10/31

I know that, but I don't get whats going on in the actual story.

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

If I get it right, we try to gather a graverobbing party. I hope Finch posts soon so we can go on, becous we are in a conversation right now.

Maybe Stefan could shoot her :D

17. Lantus Gems: 11/31

OMG! I didn't know this game would desintigrate so quickly!!! I think we might have to start a new one......

18. Steeze Gems: 10/31

Just forget this little muck up and keep playing!

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Allright, I shall post again soon!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.