1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tattoos

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by kuemper, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

The use of metal is present at a tattoo session :roll:

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I'm not a huge fan of piercings on women either (except earrings).

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

You're kidding, right? I can think of one perticular type of piercing on a woman that I really, really, really like.

As for myself, tatoos... maybe, maybe not. I'll probably stick with adding more titanium into my skin, thank you very much. A perticular part of myself is inhabited with enough metal to make metal detectors go haywire... :lol:

4. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I can think of 3 piercings on a lady that I really really like :p

5. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I wonder what's the fun of getting your face full of iron, with those things hanging on your lips like a bull, or those little things near the nose; 4 out of 5 girls and boys here are wearing metal on their face. How it feels kissing lips with iron on it?.

Girls use tattoo usually on their shoulders or near the 'upper-ass' (sorry, don't know the English word for that) so you see them with pants almost down (so you can see the tattoo) and a short shirt. I asked to a guy who make tattooes and he said that making a tattoo in the palm would hurt a lot, and like someone said before, it takes some time to heal, making hands useless.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Iron is never used in piercing jewelry. It's either stainless steel, titanium or nickel. Ans in answer to your question, it's a bit odd.

You mean the septum? The lower part of the nose? I've never been fond of those piercings. Piercings are a form of expression. I have a part of myself ornated with enough metal to make detectors go haywire. It may sound weird, but I like my metal.

A Visa spoof for your displeasure.
    Piercing jewel: 25$
    Antibacterial ointment: 7$
    The look on her face when she stumbles on the three rings in my... err...: Priceless!

7. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

@Sydax:
    That is the currently popular "small of the back" tattoo. While it's almost always very sexy, it also hints at sexual promiscuity; Carlos Mencia went so far as to call it a target.

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Yeah, earrings.

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

lol Harbs :D

my gf has a bellyring aside from her earrings. its okay. i told her to stop there though. i'm not a fan of piercings.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Try again, Harbs. Think of more... exotic... piercings.

11. Harbourboy

Even belly rings are a bit silly in my opinion. And more "exotic" piercings are just as unattractive as tattoos, and even more impractical.

12. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    A female friend of mine is about to get a tattoo right below her ankle. She decided to take the Hebrew sign l'chaim, which means Life.
    The henna-tattoo she has now to try it, looks quite pretty.

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I've actually been wanting a tattoo for the longest time. There are only three that I would want.

This one on my upper back, centered on my spine:
    Dragon around a sword
    I couldn't access the full sized image, but in the small thumbnail, you can see it's a D&D style dragon...not one of those stupid looking Chinese dragons. :nono:

There are two other tattoo I'd want...but only one of them would make it on to my skin.

I can't upload the pics because the server appears to be down ATM, but one looks very similar to the black dragon on the "D&D Dragon Species Poster.
    The other tattoo is a really cool looking dragon wrapped around the blade of a dagger. What can I say? I like dragons, and I like daggers and swords. :thumb: They are both things I know I will always like, so getting them tattoo on my body isn’t a concern for me. :D

I'll post links to both pictures once I can connect to the server. :rolling:

14. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    A female friend of mine has a fairy tattooed on her ankle, i'll bug her for a pic of it at some point. It's very cute :)

15. Harbourboy

Oh well, each to their own, I guess.

16. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    The more I think about it, the more I wanna get one... Squaring it with the 'rents will be fun :p

17. Disciple of The Watch

The reaper tattoo my friend has tattooed on the back is simply majestic. Methinks I'm gonna try to get the name of his tattoo artist.

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ok, I said I'd add a link to those two tattoos I was thinking about once I could connect to the server, and I shall! :thumb:

Again, I definatly want this on my upper back. :bigeyes: :love: (If anyone could find a bigger picture of it, I would be greatful!) :D

But as for my lower leg, I have decided that I want this dragon around a dagger tattoo. :thumb: :love:

I *was* considering this black dragon but it is not exacly something that I would be happy with. But it does look cool! ;) :rolling:

19. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

The only tattoo I'd ever get is something I saw on a towel that made me just HAVE to get it (I'm not exactly a towel enthusiast, so you can guess how much I thought of the design). A silvery (perhaps platinum) dragon whose tail is looped around a leaping tiger. It is friggin' awesome.

20. Harbourboy

Kitrax, what is stopping you from getting those tattoos then?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.