1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tavern of Infinity 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Shura, May 8, 2003.

1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Gligond's eyes seem to light up with excitment (sp?) "Ah, Duke Eltan, I've heard all about you. I'm glad there is someone in this place worth me talking to." Gligond stands up and bows towards the person claiming to be Duke Eltan.
    OoC: :p

[ July 05, 2003, 11:38: Message edited by: RotKU ]

2. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

-"Geez, mate. Ye were on da loo when da brains were given out?"

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Nodding Gligond replied "That's just what my father use to say to me. Do you know him? Anyway I never new you had such amazing sorcerer abilities. The way you blasted open the door... well, it was amazing." The young man was now sitting very intently on the edge of his chair.

4. Register Gems: 29/31

-"Well, I have been training alot, aye. But amazing? Nay, only beginners luck."

The dwarf looks up and suddenly realizes that his leg have been pulled.

-"Are ye trying to mock me? Ye blasted idiot. Moradin will get ye some day."

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Once again the foor found itself flying open, maybe not in such a dramatic style as the last time it had done so, but it was flying nonetheless.
    In the doorway there stood a peculiar man in a full bodysuit of the likes that most of the inhabitants of the tavern had never seen before. The bodysuit clinged to the man like a second skin, occasionally interupted by bulging apperatesus such as a weapons belt or small powerpack.
    At his belt there were several devices that a few in the tavern may have reconised as laser pistols, EMP genades, and portable anti-matter bombs. At his back there was a bulge which was, to the trained eye, a powerpack of some kind.
    The man himself had short blue hair that was spiked up. His blue eyes were slightly slanted, though not extremly so. He had a silly grin on his face which might put an unwary person of his guard, in fact it was designed to.
    After a short moment of silence he shouted, "Howdy! Anyone for a drink?"

6. Register Gems: 29/31

-"Wait a minutes." The Derro casted an improved invisibilty spell on himself and sneaked up to the new man in the tavern and un-noticed snapped one of the strange looking crossbows(OoC - One of the laser pistols for you who didn't get it.) and returned to the odd fella Gligond.

-"Heh, check this odd looking crossbow. It doesn't even have any arrows in. Oh, wait. Somethings in this whole I guess. Meaby a little bolt in there?"

The Derro summoned a Minotaur and aimed the "crossbow" at him and fired of an "arrow," erasing the Minotaur from the tavern.

-"Yeaoch. That's gotta hurt on me friend. And that was da fastest arrow I have ever seen, I swear on ma own Moradin altar at home."

7. Rotku

"Ah ha, it is a powerful, fast crossbow. Wow. Prehaps it made that minitor invisable? And look at that person. He looks like a fish." A big grin had now appeared on Gilgonds childish face.
    "Duke Eltan order him over here imidiatly."

[ July 07, 2003, 00:27: Message edited by: RotKU ]

8. Register Gems: 29/31

-"Ye can't give order to me, Ronald Fizzlefingers. I am to powerfull for you and you will be smacked in pieces in seconds if you oppose me. But sure, I can order him here...

...NOT!!"

9. Rotku

With a confused look on his face Gilgond said "Ronald Fizzlefingers? I thought you were Duke Eltan of Baldur's gaaa... Ah, I see, very smart Duke. Your under cover, pretending to be Ronald Fizzlefingers. Very smart indeed." With a big grin on his face he yelled out to the new comer to the tavern, the one with the strange clothes, "Oye, you, the one who looks like a fish. Yeah you, come over here imidiatly."

10. Arian Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

ooc: Once again, vacation I have been. Costa Rica this time, for the past week, here I am though.

IC Arian: Noticing that his companion drow has left the tavern to wherever Shaer has taken him, he teleports himself out, following Velve's trail, without a word to the onlookers.

IC (new character, staying in tavern): The doors to the tavern swing open, but no hand is there to move them and no creature can be seen in the doorway. After a few moments an Ullitharid walks into the tavern and looks around at it's inhabitants, then quietly walks to a dark corner to learn more of his fellow tavern guests.

11. Register Gems: 29/31

"Meabye ye shouldn't call da guy a fishie? He may take advantage of dat and be diving upp yer arse from a cup of ale he be swimming in, aye?"

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.