1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Thank you America

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Barmy Army, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Shoshino

Shoshino Irritant Veteran

Media:
    yeah... thank you america for being crap at rugby, makes the rest of us feel good

2. mordea Banned

Thank you America for supporting tyrannical regimes, terrorist organisations, and racist squatters (ie. Israel).

Thank you America for invading two countries under false pretexts, resulting in the death of thousands of browns (sand niggas, who needs em?)

Thank you for you 'free' trade practices, which ensures that many 3rd world countries remain in the ****.

Oh, and thank you for the Simpsons (although they jumped the shark 5+ years).

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well....aren't we just a stick in the mud. You're welcome........ [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  4. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Basketball.
    F. Scott Fitzgerald.
    Me.

My first post in two and a half months... Whoa!

5. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Yeah, I agree. Don't mention it, Mordy, it's the least we can do.... :)

Good to see you again, CiG. :wave:

6. Blothulfur Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hello all, thankyou america for finally taking the heat off us brits. Nobody remembers the bad stuff we did anymore yay.

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Thank you for my iPod.

8. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Thanks for Jazz. And Bourbon.

9. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Bourbon is the devils own drink. Only the Scots and Irish are allowed to make whisky.

10. Ragusa

Media:
    Barmy,
    I like Scotch. And Irish whisky. A lot actually.

Yet I like Bourbon as well. On ice it's my summer time's favourite. There is some truly fine Bourbon and Rye out there. Your ideological rigidity is depriving your of many a joyful experience :p No, strike that, Bourbon is the devils own drink - your lack of interest means there will be more for me, and lack of demand will help keep prices down :bigeyes: :D :shake:

11. Shoshino

Shoshino Irritant Veteran

Media:
    If barmy can keep the price of burbon down I would be very thankful.

If you like malt whiskey I suggest Penderyn, very smooth

12. Ragusa

Media:
    Penderyn? Intriguing, never heard of it.

PS: My research tells me that Penderyn is actually Welsh, and that it is well made, and sells at around 35 to 40 Euro. Suggestion noted. However, I'm more into the smokier varieties of scotch than into the Sherry/Madeira variety.

13. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    No bourbon will ever stand up to the likes of Glenlivet, Glenmorangie etc. There's some truly fine whisky's out there. Bourbons are just a poor alternative, and nowhere near as tasty!

14. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Baseball
    Firefly/Serenity

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.