1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The battle of Sorcerer's Place (SP fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Sniper, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

While bonzo told his story to Apeman he must have not realized the agonizing screams that came from Apeman's mouth :rolleyes: because 8people stabbed him in the back.

"8people......how......big.....was...that....thing...ugh...that....you......aah.....stabbed...me with?

2. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Lord Keldin DePaara broods over his scrying stone. Alligators, magical mattresses, and the like are just not his speed. He incants a few words over his scrying stone and the power of his raw magic pierces the barriers between time, space and the dimensions, giving him access to a place many would fear to tread, but sadly, DePaara looks at it all too often -- the bedroom of Jennifer Connelly. "Let those whackjobs fight -- true power lies, as was mentioned in a strange set of letters I found while randomly scrying, in the fact that men are attracted to a woman's breasts!"

3. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Seriously apeman should have trained his posting skills before he joined in the fray, no matter though he just found out that his ally indeed did save him and thanked him for the second time already.

But not the bad guy that he is he cured 8people with an antidote

"friends he asked 8 people?"

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] "Apeman, it was merely a Stilhetto Dagger, I can cure any damage and pain if you both ally with me, but seeming as Bonzo is reluctant."
    *Brings out official badge*
    "I am from the council, you do not have permission to put your stall here and it will dealt with in an appropriate fashion unless certain terms and conditions are met."

placing a hand were she stabbed Apeman she drains the pain and closes the wound. However, 8people now has a pain in the back, and needs a few rounds to recover before any more spells.
    "I think I'll keep to the shadows."

5. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Bonzo sheaths the flail, "what terms?" he asks.
    Out of sight of 8people Bonzo reaches behind him for a mustard bottle, just in case.

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] "Ally with me bonzo, and with about 150 gold I can twist a few arms, I'd hate one of them to be yours, and I'd hate to have to shove that mustard bottle where the sun doesn't shine, sideways."

7. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

<Bonzo why not allying with 8 people over here>

<8people why not allying with bonzo over here>

You know I wanna, if not those goody two shoes over there might win the day.

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Letting go of the mustard bottle in shock Bonzo ponders, then reaches into the till and gets out 50 gold pieces. Then with a blur of activity makes a 'hot dog of damage absorption' and hands it to 8people, "that hot dog is worth 100 gold pieces, secret recipe and all. Heres the other 50. Allies?"

Bonzo holds out his hand to shake 8peoples (holding the other hand in view to dispell any ideas of trickery/treachery).

9. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Gothmog awakens once again and is amazed at the incredible quick progress of battle.
    He really missed out a lot while slepping in a nice glade in the forest.

But seeing the confusion, he decides he's not in the mood of smacking so he decides to rather cast sancutary onto himself and stalk back on the glade. He shapeshifts into a bear and puts himself into hybernation to increase his comfort an oblivion all the while sleeping under shinig sun, with crickets singing their song all the while.

Heaven for a druid :grin:

10. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] takes the 50 gold and hotdog,
    "I'll be back with your change."
    after having recovered just enough energy to phase, she does so to the council offices and sets to work.

11. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Bonzo sets up some potted plants while idly passing the time of day with Apeman. "This brief respite in the fighting is truly a magnificent thing for forcers of commerce" he comments to a customer, who responds in a definite ambrosia tone "oooo-ah! my 'ows oo fink so too! they 'ust 'ove those 'urgers of 'yers"

12. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Satisfied with that Apeman gives a knowing look to bonzo as if: the battlefield will be ours.

BUT, there must be a time for the eternal guardian of the jungle to rest. Apeman follows gothmog in his glade and goes to rest, after all the hotdogs, fighting, flying, and whatever happened in the invisibility sphere he was pretty beat.

--------------------------------------------------

of story: There is a chance that I won't be joing after tomorrow morning (work) so don't kill me off while I'm at it. oh and keep this going, I am so Laughing my arse of at every post :thumb:

13. Mediv Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Mediv awakes rather confused.

"Ackbar! Whyd they have to hit me on the head?"

Abit shakily, he gets up, retrieves his Meat Cleaver of Doom, and whistles. A massive wolf with a saddle lopes out of the bushes.

"Ragnow, its time for some goody-goody hunting!"

He vaults into the saddle and spurs the wolf onword, cleaver held high...

14. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

As Sliths dagger flys directly into Sephiroths direction, he becomes slower and slower, until he stands in the air.
    Sephiroth shouts :" The dark side is with me, muhahaha, " and he is polite enough, to let the dagger fly back to its owner.
    Seeing that everybody is building an alliance, he puts up a shield, on wich stands : Who wants me, the goodlooking and charmingly Sephiroth, as his ally ?

15. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

As night starts to fall over 'Bonzo's Big Bash Bang Burger Bar' (yep we've grown from the hot dog stand to a small 1 story building now) the great burger maker himself, Bonzo, is seen taking the tables outside, inside. The bottles of mustard and ketchup are taken in as well, except one bottle of mustard. Bonzo spreads mustard in a rough circle around the perimeter of BBBBBB (Bonzo's Big Bash Bang Burger Bar) and as the circle is complete, the perimeter sanctuary comes into effect. As Bonzo turns in for the night, he switches off the lights and turns the door sign to 'closed', then shutting the door he lies down on the floor to sleep.

[Out of Char, well that's what i'm going to do now, sleep. I will be back tomorrow evening (school :( ), till then you're gonna just have to live without your fast food. Or you could cast the 'summon cow' spell from BG1 and make your own, though only I know the secret recipies *sshhhhhh!* Nite all! :wave: ]

16. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

A new contender enters the arena to replace Apeman. He is small, pink and French. But noone asks questions to a human/dog hybrid with a briefcase.

He bends down slowly and opens the briefcase. As his first item, he sets out a large picnic cloth, then carefully dresses himself in his evening truss, his medium armor, the lighter of his five helms, a fine pair of Paris ballet shoes and (he looks up to absorb the atmosphere and deduce what fragrance would be appropriate) finally a dash of Eternity, Calvin Klein.

Once properly attired, The Poodle lightly dodges a passing airborne body and continues to rummage in his briefcase.

He sets upon the picnic blanket, Two large tuna, five red trout, half a broomstick, four assorted lengths of cheese wire, a couple of hundred sharpened AOL cds, one small mongolian child, two horse kidneys, a bucket of chili sauce, one earwax candle, 20 razor sharp squid, two pints of larger, a packet of crisps, a casket of lemon juice and finally, one very irate donkey named clive.

Tieing, strapping, sticking, beckoning and glueing these things to his person. The Poodle hops onto clives back, and with several suggestive snorts and a war cry of 'Hey Nonny Nonny' he charges (albeit it rather slowly) into battle.

'I challenge you Chevalier!'

17. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Also Sephiroth goes now to his sleeping room, he summons a few killer chickens, wich shall protect his slumber, while he is dreaming of Chevaliette ... :D

18. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Yerril catches the ball of acid 8people threw at him in a bottle of milk, neutralising it. Chevaliette is soundly asleep, so he skips back to the battle, once more hefting his longsword of Ass Kickin'.

On arrival, he notices Frosty being too smug for her own good, so he hands her a birthday cake, which she gladly accepts. It is only once Yerril is out of range that she realises that one of the candles is a stick of dynamite, and it blows up in her face.

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Chevalier is really angry at Sephiroth for the gender change spell. He had already been prettier than most women and really enjoined his sight in the mirror :D :p , but he has never been dreaming of his own pair of boobs contrary to for example Yerril, who thinks his childish affection is mutual :evil: :p While slapping the horny teen on the face a few times, chevalier notices his palms or skin haven't changed at all... :p

Heh, but he has never been into boys and quickly and ably casts dispel magic on self after a long while of being the most drop dead gorgeous lady Mother Earth has ever spawned :angel: :shake: . Again he shines in his full 6'5'' long manly glory and throws a vial of holy water at the stoneskinned evil Sephiroth.

In his normal calm, steady and nasal voice he smiles and asks politely: 'So which freak is dreaming about challenging me? :rolleyes: '

[ May 12, 2003, 00:07: Message edited by: chevalier ]

20. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

"I, Slith, Shall challenge you, gooddoer!"

"Your pitiful morality can never stand in the face of my power!"

(Slith disappears momentarily)
    (Slith reappears in a completely different form)

Slith appears to be a paladin, yet he exudes an aura of evil. All present conclude he must be a most fearsome fallen Paladin.

"Have at thee, cur!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.