1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The BoM item pack (It's out!)

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by olimikrig, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

An IWD bam, you say? I never played Icewind Dale. I'm in for a surprise. Interesting.

2. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    Hi all!
    Firstly, I'd like to say that this is my first time writing on this board, after many years of frequenting SP. When I first saw the opportunity to be able to design your own weapons and actually have it featured in BG2, it had my toes tingling like radish would a Jansen. Brilliant call on this I say, and kudos to Olimikrig (and others involved of course!).
    Hopefully, these ideas of mine are implemented in the game and does not prove to be unbalanced. If so, feel free to tweak as you see fit (or chuck the idea out completely).

Katana: Red Phoenix
    Wu Ming was a legendary swordsman from Kara-Tur and was a Judicator of the White Tiger Clan which are charged with keeping order within the clan. Wu Ming, was last seen on a quest to kill his once good friend and senior the Aasimar Judicator Cheng Zhen who was labeled a traitor by the clan elders for falling in love with a woman from a rival clan and failing to kill the woman to redeem himself. Wu Ming, while reluctant realised that Cheng Zhen has lost his mind after the woman's death and took upon himself to end his misery. He was last seen battling Cheng Zhen in the far northern mountains of Kara-Tur and they were never seen again. Rumours were that Wu Ming killed Cheng Zhen and left the clan, living the rest of his peaceful life with his elven wife, Aewryn Lurecia somewhere in the vast lands of Kara-Tur.
    Red Phoenix is used in tandem with Blue Unicorn by Wu Ming. Red Phoenix is used by Wu Ming as an attacking weapon while the Blue Unicorn is used in his defence. The sword glows red with fury and seems to be almost alive, guiding your hand to the enemies weak spots.
    Statistics:
    THAC0: +3 (hits as a +5 weapon)
    Damage: 1D10 + 5
    Damage Type: slashing
    Equipped Ability:
    One extra attack per round
    Weight: 4
    Speed Factor: 0
    Proficiency Type: Katana
    Type: 1-handed
    Requires: 16 Dexterity, 16 Intelligence
    Useable only by:
    Fighter/Mages (single, multi)

Wakizashi: Blue Unicorn
    Wu Ming was a legendary swordsman from Kara-Tur and was a Judicator of the White Tiger Clan which are charged with keeping order within the clan. Wu Ming, was last seen on a quest to kill his once good friend and senior the Aasimar Judicator Cheng Zhen who was labeled a traitor by the clan elders for falling in love with a woman from a rival clan and failing to kill the woman to redeem himself. Wu Ming, while reluctant realised that Cheng Zhen has lost his mind after the woman's death and took upon himself to end his misery. He was last seen battling Cheng Zhen in the far northern mountains of Kara-Tur and they were never seen again. Rumours were that Wu Ming killed Cheng Zhen and left the clan, living the rest of his peaceful life with his elven wife, Aewryn Lurecia somewhere in the vast lands of Kara-Tur.
    Red Phoenix is used in tandem with Blue Unicorn by Wu Ming. Red Phoenix is used by Wu Ming as an attacking weapon while the Blue Unicorn is used in his defence. The sword glows a soothing blue and seems guide your hand by itself to deflect your enemy's attacks.
    Statistics:
    THAC0: +3
    Damage: 1D8 +3
    Damage type: Piercing
    Equipped ability:
    +2 to AC
    +1 to all saves
    Weight: 2
    Speed Factor: 3
    Proficiency Type: Scimitar/Wakizashi/Ninja-To
    Requires: 16 Dexterity, 16 Intelligence
    Useable only by:
    Fighter/Mages (single, multi)

Chain Mail: Chains of the Judicator
    As a Judicator of the highest order, he is bestowed with this chain mail by his clan elders. The chain allows Wu Ming to move with ease and does not seem to hamper his spellcasting abilities, but in fact seem to make it easier for him.
    Statistics:
    Equipped abilities:
    Allows spellcasting
    -2 to spellcasting time
    Free Action
    Armor Class: 3
    Weight: 20
    Requires: 12 Strength, 16 Dexterity
    Not Usable by:
    Druid

Longbow: Whispering Winds
    Aewryn Lurecia was a legendary elven arcane archer who was married to the Kara-Turan warrior Wu Ming of the White Tiger Clan. They were together ever since Wu Ming, on a delegate mission saved her from an army of orcs that had ambushed her party. She pledged her allegiance to him, hoping to repay her life debt, but after many years adventuring together, they fell in love. She was said to be last seen following Wu Ming and his party in pursuit of Cheng Zhen. Rumours were that they killed Cheng Zhen and lived the rest of their peaceful lives together somewhere within the vast lands of Kara-Tur.
    This magical long bow belongs to Aewryn and fires magical arrows which are unnervingly accurate, without the need of ammunition. However, due to its magical nature, only an incredibly dexterous person of good alignment can use it.
    Statistics:
    THAC0: +6
    Damage: 1d2 piercing +8 magical damage (note: would be cool if it fires magical missles ^^)
    Special Abilities:
    Does not require ammunition
    10% chance upon a successful hit, target is slowed (no save)
    Weight: 7
    Proficiency Type: Long Bow
    Type: 2-handed
    Requires:
    9 Strength, 18 Dexterity
    Only Usable By:
    Good Aligned Characters
    Fighter/Mage (single, multi)
    Rangers

Katana (if possible, otherwise, a 2-handed sword will do as well): Nemesis
    Cheng Zhen, an Aasimar is the elite of the Judicators of the White Tiger Clan of Kara-Tur. His prowess in battle and skills is unmatched and was a true leader, instilling true loyalty within his followers. He is steadfastly loyal to the clan but due to an unfortunate turn of events, he became the clan's worst enemy. He fell in love with Qi Shu, a a general of the Black Roses Clan, sworn enemy of his own clan. When the elders of his clan found out about this doomed love affair, they ordered him to take her life to redeem himself and his honour within the clan. In the end, he could not bring himself to do so, but the shrewd elders sent another Judicator party to follow him with orders to kill Cheng Zhen and Qi Shu should he fail to carry out his orders. The resulting ambush left Cheng Zhen badly injured and Qi Shu, dead. In his fury, he lost his mind and left the clan in search of ways to bring his lover back to life killing all who stood in his way, be it friend or foe. His loyalist Judicators followed him without question on his blind quest. Finally, he tried to bring his lover back to life in the far Northern Peaks of Kara-Tur by drawing on the life force of the plane itself from an ancient city where lost and dark magics lie. It is said that he failed in his quest, killed by his former friend and ally, Wu Ming and his party at the last second.
    His sword, the Nemesis is a katana so long that it must be wielded by two hands. While seemingly slow and clumsy in battle, only in Cheng Zhen's hands and his alone can the sword be swung effortlessly.
    Statistics:
    THAC0: +6
    Damage: 1d12 +6 slashing damage, +6 blunt damage
    Special Abilities:
    10% chance of instantly killing an opponent by decapitation with each successful attack
    20% chance of stunning an opponent with each successful attack
    Chaotic Commands on user
    Weight: 20
    Speed Factor: 9
    Proficiency Type: Katana (or 2-handed swords)
    Requires:
    18 Strength, 16 Constitution
    Not Usable by:
    Druid
    Cleric
    Mage

Thats all for now. I still have a few ideas swimming around in my head and I will get to writing it on paper when I have the time. Feel free to give some feedback or criticise my ideas (constructive only please :p )

[ October 17, 2005, 19:36: Message edited by: Faye ]

3. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    @ Faye

Rest easy young one, we, the makers of the famous (or was that infamous? Nevermind) will tweak, twist and bent as much as we can to re-balance the items (We've only had to dish a couple o' items as it is)....

Now, as for an minor update.

I've re-located Tal for two reasons:
    1) I don't want to fiddle more with areas, scripts, etc. than needed be. The "green" fields you'll all been seing where, afaik, there should be fire in the temple of Taluntain (rather bhaal = end-game area from bg1) is indeed transparent animations that has gotten screwed (afaik, anyways). So, to avoid having to waste a lot of time on fiddling around with animation, I simply just decided to go for anohter area. Call me lazy, if you want. :p

2) I needed a portal. Look at the last line in #1, and you'll understand *why* I didn't just "placed" a portal there.
    Imho, the new Area is still fitting, though somewhat icy.

Tal is now reachable in ToB. I've placed Bion in Amkethran for one simple reason: It is somewhat the centre of focus in ToB, as in it is the *main* town, and easilly accessable from most parts of the game. Bion will still teleport you to where you are.

Malovae is now working on items alone, as I'm beginning to look into the quest with The Magpie.

I've "sorted" the store out best I could, so things are presented more, :hmm: , logical.

Lastly, we're now looking for ToB specific items, so we will need items of bigger power.

4. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Everyone, I check this thread at least once a day, so keep your suggestions coming. I'm on item duty at the minute so any personal queries about new items should be PM'd to me. Existing items problems should be posted here or sent to Oli.

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Well, as a baptism to my new monicker (I am the one formely known as The New Order) - since stability bores me, I feel like doing another item, however I'm somewhat running short on inspiration tonight. Maybe it'll strike me in my math class tomorrow.

6. Thor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Man, i've got to get my PC back so i can try this out too. Haven't had my PC for about 2 months now, so my newly bought BGII and TOB have been dusting on the shelf 'till i get it back.

Anyways; More items! :D

Magical Lockpick

This lockpick was created for the Half-Orc burglar named Guur. He was, as half-orcs go, quite strong, so usually he just bashed any locks he came over. He had no idea how to pick locks though so he "convinced" a wizard of creating this magical key for him. Then there were no stopping him he thought. Untill he stumbled upon a trapped chest that is.

Special abilities: Cast Knock 3/Day

Wand of Happenings

This wand was intented to be a wizards ultimate best friend, but the enchanter who made it, never quite got the targeting right. Thus it can be both a miracle, or a disaster.

Special Abilities:
    10% chance of polymorphing target into a hamster
    10% chance of summoning 3 hostile random elementals
    10% chance of dealing 1 magical damage/three seconds
    10% chance of slaying target
    10% chance of reducing all stats to 3
    10% chance of increasing all stats to 23
    10% chance of tripling HP
    10% chance of summoning 3 friendly random elementals
    10% chance of stunning target
    10% chance of improved invisibility that doesn't disappear

No two effects happen at the same time, you cannot choose target, the wand autotargets ANY visible creature. Comes with 5 charges. All effects last for 1 turn, and noone can save against any effects. In other words, you can potentially slay kangaxx in one hit, or tripling his HP. What i mean with the invisibility is that making any action won't make it wear off, it stays even when attacking, casting spells, open chests or when affected by divinations.

Potentially insanely overpowered i guess, but also potentially game over. ;)

7. Faye

Media:
    Well, you can tweak the items I suggested from the Kara-Turan arc into stronger items for TOB. I wanted to do make them really strong, but I was reluctant to do so in fear of unbalancing the game. I'll crack out my muse for a few more generic items as well as a few more for the Kara-Turan arc ;)

8. Western Paladin Gems: 10/31

Veteran

Hmm, those Kara-Turan items seemed to me to be quite strong as they are. The two-handed katana cuts through Absolute Immunity.

Edit: something.

[ October 18, 2005, 14:01: Message edited by: Western Paladin ]

9. Faye

Media:
    That I do realise. But they have pretty steep requirements to begin with. Not to mention, the characters are supposed to be legendary :p
    But I see your point. I suppose this level of booty kicking is sufficient ^^ Thanks!

Maybe this one is alittle too much. In the hands of an assassin, this weapon could go ballistic!

Ninja-To: Jade Mirror
    Qi Shu was an elite assassin of the Black Roses Clan of Kara-Tur. A deadly mix of cunning and beauty, it is said that her victims do not even realise they are mortally wounded until it is too late. Even within the ranks of the Judicators, elite enforcers of her opposing clan spread tales of her feats. She fell in love with Cheng Zhen, general of the Judicators, and thus began the end of their tragic love affair. After the clan elders of both the Black Roses and the White Tigers discovered of this forbidden love affair, they became outcasts within their own clans. Cheng Zhen was ordered by his elders to kill her to redeem his honour within the clan. He could not bring himself to do so, but the elders had sent another Judicator party to follow him and terminate the both of them should he fail to carry out his orders. The resulting ambush left Qi Shu dead and Cheng Zhen badly wounded, triggering his descent into madness. It is said that they both lie together, even in death, in the frozen peaks of a lost city in the far north of Kara-Tur.
    Her Ninja-To, the Jade Mirror is coated with powerful poison that would kill her victim should he escape from her clutches... but no one has ever been known to actually do so.
    Statistics:
    THAC0: +4
    Damage: 1d8 +4
    Special Abilities:
    On a successful hit, target is poisoned losing 1 health a second for 24 seconds (save for half) and is non-cumulative
    Assassination 1x a day
    Improved Haste 1x a day
    Weight: 3
    Proficiency Type: Scimitar/Wakizashi/Ninja-To
    Requires:
    16 Dexterity, 6 Strength
    Only Usable by:
    Thieves (single, multi, dual)

Cloak: Embrace of the Shadows
    Qi Shu was an elite assassin of the Black Roses Clan of Kara-Tur. A deadly mix of cunning and beauty, it is said that her victims do not even realise they are mortally wounded until it is too late. Even within the ranks of the Judicators, elite enforcers of her opposing clan spread tales of her feats. She fell in love with Cheng Zhen, general of the Judicators, and thus began the end of their tragic love affair. After the clan elders of both the Black Roses and the White Tigers discovered of this forbidden love affair, they became outcasts within their own clans. Cheng Zhen was ordered by his elders to kill her to redeem his honour within the clan. He could not bring himself to do so, but the elders had sent another Judicator party to follow him and terminate the both of them should he fail to carry out his orders. The resulting ambush left Qi Shu dead and Cheng Zhen badly wounded, triggering his descent into madness. It is said that they both lie together, even in death, in the frozen peaks of a lost city in the far north of Kara-Tur.
    Her cloak helps Qi Shu greatly in her assassinations as it seems to meld into shadows perfecty as it does not seem to reflect light at all.
    Statistics:
    AC: +1 bonus
    Hide in Shadows: +50%
    Saving throws: +1 bonus
    Special Abilities:
    Improved invisibility 3x a day
    Weight: 3
    Usable only by:
    Thieves (single, multi, dual)

Got this idea from the Amnish Roulette arrows (great idea, that one!). I was thinking of designing the crossbow to have the ability to create different bolts with different abilities (ala Jansens Flashers or the Cloak of Stars) but that might be too much of a hassle for you guys, having to create so many different types of bolts for the sake of one weapon, so I changed it to % on hit instead. If you guys don't mind changing it to its previous design if you even decide to make this complicated thing, its obviously fine by me as well (like giving it a special ability to create X bolts X times a day)

Crossbow: Gond's Fantabulous Multi Purpose Bolter 2000 (tm)
    This complex monster is said to be designed by Gond himself. The machinery of this crossbow has been studied by Gnomish and Dwarven engineers for years and all their attempts to duplicate it has been but a failure. Due to its complexity (and its uber cool factor, of course) it can only be used by the most intelligent of minds.
    Statistics:
    Damage: 1d8
    Damage type: Piercing
    Special Abilities:
    Does not require bolts.
    On successful Hit, one of these affects might happen (only one at a time):
    5% Tri-nitro-toluene Bolt, bolt explodes into a fireball (save for half)
    5% Phaser Bolt, +2d4 damage (no save) and target is disintegrated (save vs. spell against disintegrate)
    5% Voltage Shifter Bolt, casts Lightning bolt at target
    5% Tetrodtoxin Coated Bolt, target is stunned for 3 rounds (save vs. death)
    10% Temporal Shift Bolt, target is teleported to a random position (no save)
    10% Molecular Shuffler Bolt, target is polymorphed to a chicken (no save)
    10% Magnesium Flash Bolt, target is blinded
    10% Aluminium Bang Bolt, target is deafened
    10% Fire Trail Bolt, casts Aganazzar's Scorcher at target
    10% Neuron Inhibitor Bolt, target is slowed
    10% Temporal Phase Bolt, casts Otiluke's Resilient Sphere on target
    10% Anti-coagulatant Dipped Bolt, causes Bleeding for 10 rounds, 2 damage a round
    Weight: 5
    Speed Factor: 5
    Proficiency Type: Crossbow
    Requires:
    18 Intelligence
    Not usable by:
    Druid
    Cleric

10. Thor Gems: 10/31

Quite strong? Hmm.. I'd say insanely strong even.. That last katana gives a minimum damage of 13 points without strength bonus, which is at +7 for 18 strength (I can't quite remember, but IIRC it's 7, eh?) which is required to use it at all, making a minimum damage of 20 on one hit. Now that's LOADS! Now give it to an UAI Assasin, and voila. Now lets see.. 13*7 is what? Stabbety Chunkety Death incoming!

So by all means, put it in the mod! :evil:

11. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Though that might not be what we think ;) .
    But a Thac0 bonus doesn't necessarily has to be equivalent to the enchantment :p
    Iirc Crimson Cat Bastard Sword has a +5 Thac0 bonus, but hit as a +1 weapon...

Why is it that I have seen nought but 1 single axe as it is :hmm:
    Variarity guys and girls, variarity is the key!

@ Faye
    Nope, creating bolt is no serious problem... However would you like it as an crossbow like Jan Jansen's, that'll make the bolt in your inventory, or an effect that'll occur upon hit?

Malovae, I'm trusting on seeing a squirrel polymorph here... Have I ever told you of the Time I accidently polymorphed [CENSORED] into a cow? Now *that* was a magnificent (and funny to boot!) sight :grin:

"Squirrels for everyone!"

12. Faye

Media:
    Haha, of course the final word belong to you guys (as I said, feel free to twiddle and tweak around). What I meant was, keeping the current pros/cons weighing of the item abilities as it is for any future suggestions that I might have.

Well, I suppose I can think up an axe or two ^^

I'd prefer it if it was akin to Jansen's crosbow. But I was alittle worried that it'd be too much of a hassle.

13. olimikrig

Media:
    @ Faye
    Not at all... BG2 has an "innate" effect that allows you to create items in the inventory ;)

14. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Sticker in the Eye +4

The origins of this finely crafted weapon are largely unknown, but the earliest records mention it in the possession of the rouge Sticker. Some scholars speculate that Sticker himself had the weapon specifically made in order to deal with a particularly annoying Beholder and its minions. Although it requires a fair amount of dexterity from the wielder, if used properly it seems to bee drawn to the opponent’s eyes. This characteristic makes it a very useful weapon for dealing with Beholders and other creatures with prominent ocular organs.

STATISTICS:
    Damage: 1d6 + 4 (piercing)
    THAC0: +4
    Special abilities: 5% chance to stick opponent in the eye, i.e. the opponent will be blinded for two rounds (no save)/5% chance instant death when facing Beholders or Gauths.
    Proficiency Type: Shortsword
    Type: Shortsword
    Requires: 16 Dex
    Usable By:
    Thief
    Bard

----
    It would have been cooler if it was a rapier, but since there aren't any in BG I had to settle for a shorsword. IMO there's a shortage of good shortswords anyway.

15. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

@Oli
    Actually Crimson has only Thac0 bonus of +1 :D
    At least in the game, my first suggestion had +5 Thac0.

16. olimikrig

Media:
    Hmmm... Any of the IE games that holds Rapier bams :hmm: If that's the case we could simply make it look like a rapier, and call it something along the lines of "Rapier +4: `Sticker in the Eye´, but make it requirre Shortsword proficiency...

17. Faye

Media:
    Here is the axe! Yay for diversity!

Axe: The One Eye
    This axe radiates nothing but hatred and evil. Made in honour of Gruumsh, the patron deity of Orcs whose one eye was blinded in a battle against Correllon Larethian by a circle of his shamans, this axe is carried into battle only by the strongest of orcs and is used only in battle against elves in their forest homelands. However, the axe fell out of the possession of orcs in a fierce battle in the forests of Suldanessar itself. It was said that Grok the Bloody, wading into battle with this axe cut through any resistance be it elf or tree like a hot knife through butter. Ironically enough, Grok was felled by a well placed arrow by an elven arcane archer in his left eye, the same eye that Gruumsh lost.
    Statistics:
    THAC0: +3 (+6 against good creatures)
    Damage: 1d8 +3 (+6 against good creatures)
    Special Abilities:
    20% chance of slaying an elf on a successful hit (no save)
    On a successful hit, target loses morale and runs around like a headless chicken (save vs. spell)
    Enrage (as per Berserker but without the winded effect, if possible) 3x a day
    Wielder is immune to fear effects, panic or morale loss
    Weight: 8
    Speed Factor: 3
    Proficiency type: Axe
    Requires:
    16 Strength, 14 Constitution
    Only Usable By:
    Evil aligned characters

18. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Unsure, but I always thought that Ilbratha +1 looked a bit like a rapier. Could always re-use that one. If possible, you could give it a +1 critical threat range as well, to mirror 3E rules.

19. Faye

Media:
    And another axe!

Axe: The Knee-Capper
    Used by the Cubbardy Dee, the famous halfling who crafted this axe for himself, tired and weary of tall-folk calling him cute and bubbly. He hacked and slashed his way to fame when a band of orcs attacked his village. It was said that many orcs crawled home that fateful day, thus earning him the name, The Knee-Capper. He is further immortalised by his cute and bubbly battle cry, "I shall have your knees, foul thing!" as he wades into battle like a whirlwind of knee capping destruction with his cute fury. Many tall-folk now have a new found respect for a halfling's tenacity in battle and would think twice of calling them cute (or bubbly) lest they have little regard for their knees.
    Statistics:
    Damage: 1d8 +3
    Special Abilities:
    On a successful hit, target movement is slowed (no save)
    30% chance on a successful hit, target is knocked down (save vs. death)
    Greater Whirlwind 1x a day
    Weight: 4
    Speed Factor: 2
    Proficiency Type: Axe
    Requires:
    6 Strength
    Only Usable by:
    Dwarves, Halflings, Gnomes

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

don't like uber items so:

--------------------------------------------------

Colthrun's Blinding Gloves

Colthrun the thief was famous across the realms as an expert in infiltration and escapism. He was also known for disliking to kill people without a valid reason. Given the choice, he would rather flee than killing a guard in self-defence. One day he was commissioned a difficult task by his guild: he had to get back some evidence the local guardsmen had procured about the guild's headquarters location. The rogue didn't delude himself into thinking that his breach into the guard compound would go unnoticed by one or more of the many well-trained soldiers, so he requested a special pair of gloves from the guild weaponsmith. These gloves contained several small sacs, which would release forth a burst of powder when pressed. Using this secret weapon to blind (and then render unconscious) the few guards who discovered him, Colthrun managed to retrieve the evidence without a single kill.

STATISTICS:

Special abilities:
    Can cast Glitterdust 3 times a day.

Weight: 1

Only Usable By:
    Thief (single and multiclass)
    Bard

--------------------------------------------------

A Rogue's Best Friend

This wide belt is full of poaches and pockets filled to the brim with lockpicking tools, as well as a small collection of trap crafting material. The belt is a bit heavier than other of its ilk, but its usefulness is clear. It also includes a small vial with a concoction that, in contact with air, becomes a sticky substance covering a wide area to impede the movement of all who step on it, giving the thief time to escape should the need arise.

STATISTICS:

Special abilities:
    Lockpick +10
    Disarm traps +10
    Set traps +10

Can cast Web once a day.

Only usable By:
    Thief (single and multiclass)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.