1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Kingdom of Sorcerer's Place?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Aikanaro, May 27, 2003.

1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Thats fine 8people. Are you allowed to use school scanners for personal use?

And Aikanaro hows the other site/forum going?
    Is it still non-exsistant?
    It will just be good to have a place to post the maps, history, dieties, races, and what ever else we have come up with.

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

It is still very much so nonexistant. I'll have to start poking around for a free host.

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

How about just Geocity?

Or I've been told www.freewebs.com is very good. If my friend's telling the truth it has no adds and lets you have a site up to around 100 mb.

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Right, so what do we want the actual site URL to be. I'm using that freewebs thing so it will be www.freewebs.com/ something. I've set up an account to screw around with, but I doubt you all want a /Aîk on the end. And I think that the Kingdom of Sorcerer's Place is a bit too long.

5. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

.ksp? or meaby only .sp? I dunno actually.

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] What about SorcererRPG if the other one is too long?

7. Register Gems: 29/31

.SRPG I say if so.

@8people - Check your PM.

8. Rotku

9. Register Gems: 29/31

Good. Have you registrated it Aik? And I sure hope that you are good in programming.

10. Rotku

Velve, how would you like to work on a list of the major deities? Using the Moderators/Administrators of course.

11. Danj Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

GOOD GOD! :aaa: This is like X-Rated Neopets! Only we, the people, are the pets. Or something or other... :confused: Anyways is this gonna be anything like Neopets? A very scary thought...

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

What the hell?! Where did you get thhe idea that this thing would be like Neopets, and so long as people don't start stripping I'm sure it won't become X-rated...
    And my programing skills... nonexistant as well.But that doesn't matter because the site is really easy to use.

13. Rotku

X- Rated Neopets? :eek:
    Where did you get this idea from?!?

Aik, if you need any help with the web page just ask.

14. Register Gems: 29/31

@RotKU - Sure, Here they come. And I will begin with Ex, Tal and BTA. There are others, right?

Taluntian - Taluntian was the prophet and the great Sorcerer that took all people to the islands of SP and later arose to godhood. He is the overgod, ruling over all the other dieties and makes sure the people are put in place.
    Aligment: Lawful Neutral
    Domain: Wisdom, Law, Order, Death, Knowledge
    Symbol: A armored glove with a everseeing eye on it.

Extremist - A former warrior king that met the prophet Taluntian and decided to follow him to the new islands. When the great war of SP began he lost many of his soilders and had to flee to the [Large Forest]. There he met Taluntian again, whom told him to return to the [Main City] and take over it, making it a large democraty. Extremist returned to [Main City] and he and his followers hastly moved to the main palace to sieze it, and therefore taking over the islands. When they were outside the palace another army was there as well, and they both engaged in combat. After a couple of hours battleing Extremist fell to the ground after to many hits to the torso, but his army won that day and siezed the palace. They decided that war was no-good and declared democraty in the whole kingdom of Sorcerer's Place. After this Taluntian rose Extremist to godhood for his bravery in battle and the ending of the great war.
    Aligment: Neutral Evil[We need a evil diety]
    Domains: War, Strengh, Evil, Protection, Nobility, Destruction
    Symbol: An axe, splitting an unicorn's head in two.

Blackthorne TA(Dunno what TA stands for, help?) - Blackthorne was Taluntian's best friend on the surface and have helped him thrue many hard times. Not much is know by this powerfull god of magic and nature except that he just dissapeared right before the great war of SP. As Taluntian's best friend he is the third of the greater gods and have mostly wizards and priest as his followers.
    Aligment: Chaotic Good
    Domains: Magic, Revival, Chaos, Luck, Trickery, Good, Trade, Travel, Peace
    Symbol: An unscribed scroll

[ June 29, 2003, 10:51: Message edited by: Velve Zauviir ]

15. Rotku

Just two things. We now have two gods of magic :thumb:
    And doesn't TA stand for something like The Amazing or something like that?
    We should ask him.
    If you're reading this BTA please tell us what the TA stand for :D

Oh yes and one more thing. Ext is god of evil right? so shouldn't something like an axe through a good natured creature or something be better?
    I've got a better idea for the histroy now. I've started drafting it and will post it when I've finished.

16. Register Gems: 29/31

Ok, edited now.

Tal's Edit: Removed magic as one of his domains.
    Ex's Edit: Changed the ogre's head to a unicorn's head.
    BTA's Edit: None, he is finished. :p For now at least.

17. Rotku

:thumb: Much better, thanks :thumb:

(I might not be able to do anything for a while sorry. Next week is a very busy week for me, although I will try and get on here atleast once.)

[ June 29, 2003, 11:48: Message edited by: RotKU ]

18. Register Gems: 29/31

I still ask; IS there any other Mods or Admins than these three? I think that Erran and Baldak Oakfist is Moderators as well. Dunno for sure.

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Yes they are and there use d to be Darien Neorella (spelling?) as well who disappeared under mysterious circumstances, like Extremist.

I reckon that there is a strange alien power slowly abducting members of SP. You just have to see how many people who have signed up actually post! :p

20. Register Gems: 29/31

Ok, here comes the new power and the old but edited.

Taluntain - Taluntain was the prophet and the great Sorcerer that took all people to the islands of SP and later arose to godhood. He is the overgod, ruling over all the other dieties and makes sure the people are put in place. He is known to suddenly kill people who does things that he don't approve with so ignoring him totally can be VERY dangerous.
    Aligment: Lawful Neutral
    Domain: Wisdom, Law, Order, Death, Knowledge
    Symbol: A armored glove with a everseeing eye on it.

Extremist - A former warrior king that met the prophet Taluntain and decided to follow him to the new islands. When the great war of SP began he lost many of his soilders and had to flee to the [Large Forest]. There he met Taluntain again, whom told him to return to the [Main City] and take over it, making it a large democraty. Extremist returned to [Main City] and he and his followers hastly moved to the main palace to sieze it, and therefore taking over the islands. When they were outside the palace another army commanded by Baldak Oakfist was there as well, and they both engaged in combat. After a couple of hours battleing together with Erran the Paladin against Baldak Extremist fell to the ground after to many hits to the torso, but his army won that day, Killing Baldak and siezed the palace. They decided that war was no-good and declared democraty in the whole kingdom of Sorcerer's Place. After this Taluntain rose Extremist to godhood for his bravery in battle and the ending of the great war.
    Aligment: Chaotic Neutral
    Domains: Chaos, War, Strengh, Destruction
    Symbol: An axe, splitting an unicorn's head in two.

Blackthorne The Abominable - Blackthorne was Taluntain's best friend on the surface and have helped him thrue many hard times. Not much is know by this powerful god of magic except that he just dissapeared right after the great war of SP. During the war he was hidden by some of his followers in the royal palace so that he would not be killed. When the war was over Taluntain declared him, Extremist, Erran and Baldak Oakfistas the new gods beside Taluntain himself. As Taluntain's best friend he is the third of the greater gods and have mostly wizards and priest as his followers.
    Aligment: Neutral Good
    Domains: Magic, Revival, Renewal, Good, Peace
    Symbol: An unscribed scroll

Baldak Oakfist - Baldak was a great Druid and the ruler of the islands before Taluntain and his followers came to them. He ruled them with help of all the monsters and animals of the islands and was the one that started the great war of SP by plotting and asissinating many other high athourities. He was killed by the warrior king Extremist's army in the ending of the war and arose to godhood for his great powers.
    Aligment: Neutral Evil
    Domains: Nature, Trickery, Evil, Tyranny, Plant, Storm, Fire, Ocean, Undeath, Charm
    Symbol: A burning city

Erran - Erran was a great fighter at his time on the islans. He lived on the islands before Taluntain came but wasn't a friend of Baldak Oakfist. No, actually, they were bitter enemies. Baldak sent horde after horde against the lone ranger but he ethier lured them away or slayed them in the name of honour and rightousness. He dissapeared right after the war was over and the evil had been destroyed at his and Extremist hands he arose to godhood for his glorious battles against evil.
    Aligment: Lawful Good
    Domains: Nobilty, Travel, Glory, Luck, Retribution, Protection
    Symbol: A shield with a glowing holy sword in it.
    -----------------
    How about this one. Now I know that I have gotten all the Administators and Moderators now.

[ July 01, 2003, 11:48: Message edited by: Velve Zauviir ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.