1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Last Movie You Watched?

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Iku-Turso, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Finally got to watch Von Helsing today.

3. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Hotel Rwanda in class today... seen it before and it's a very good movie, it's just really depressing.

Last edited: May 24, 2008
  4. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Fierce Creatures. :D Personally I find it funnier than A Fish Called Wanda.

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Oo, that I have to get my hands on...

6. Darion

Darion Resident Dissident Veteran BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    There is a second one?!:confused:

Gotta tell my kids...they're gonna go ballistic!
    :D

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    They're filming movies for each of the Narnia books as far as I know.

8. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Stanly Kubrik's The Shining with Jack Nicholson. It has an incredibly wonderful setting and a chilling story and acting as well. Great film.

9. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Prince Caspian was released recently, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is scheduled for 2010 and The Silver Chair for 2011. I couldn't find information for the rest of the books on IMDB.com but it is highly likely they will also make movies for the last three books.

I believe they chose to do Prince Caspian first because it's the only book besides The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe with all four Pevensie children in it.

10. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

last ones? P.S I love you and What happens in las vegas. Ugh, never let the girl choose the movie. and i got the cheek at the end of the night too :rolleyes:

then i saw primal fear, face/off and universal soldier to man it up :D

11. martaug Gems: 23/31

well if you got the CHEEK at the end of the night that was the plan:thumb: but if you got stuck with the check thats another matter:p

12. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Unless he wanted the lips...

13. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

chickenis good has it :rolleyes:

oh, i got the movie, but she got me a couple of drinks after, so that was fine. but come on, i think 2 chick flicks should count as "putting some effort in" :D

ah, nm. we both leave Salamanca in a week anyways. If we ever see another movie, it's going to be me that chooses it and I will choose something appropriately toilet in its humor. She told me she didn't like Superbad. She'll love Grandma's Boy then ;)

14. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Indiana Jones and the Crystal skull. Not to bad, not the best in the series but ok. I give it 80%

15. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

I think I'll watch Gattaca now... heh.

16. Gnarfflinger

Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix.

I have a few more I want to watch, and now that I know I can sit in the recliner long enough, I think I will.

17. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Firewall and Air Force One.

Reminded me of that Family Guy joke where Ford grabs random people and yells: "I want my family back!"

18. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I thought Air Force One was a huge disappointment, even more so because it had three actors I really like in other movies.

19. Gnarfflinger

Dungeons and Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God. Not fancy, but a good movie none the less...

20. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You have got to be joking...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.