1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Murder Game

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by 8people, May 18, 2003.

1. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

When did the victim last entered Mr B. room?
    And when did they last meet?

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] As far as anyone knows after the maids had returned nobody had entered the Study apart from Mr B himself. The maids only go in their if he asks them too. Mr B last met the dead maid (when she was alive, that is) just before dinner.

3. Jarel Gems: 10/31

Then, I would like to know when ANY of the people that were in the house (at the moment the crime was committed, of course) last met the victim.
    I would also like to examine the victim's personal belongings, looking for some clue about any secret contrast with someone.

P.S.: a little suggestion: what about making a plant of the house? I know it would be REALLY boring, but I'm really confused about the disposition of the rooms...

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I presume you mean a plan? I suppose I could do one then load it up onto the SP pictures or something.

5. Jarel Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] I wrote "plant"....chev will kill me for this one... ;)
    Anyway yes, I mean a "plan". And now answer my questions, you nice skizo-agatha-christie!! :D :p

6. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Schizo-Agatha-Christie :confused:
    And your rodent may well kill you :p

The guests (Crims, Purden, Tumord, niece & Co) haven't really met the serving staff, apart from the butler.

The maids and Cook last saw her at dinner

Mr B saw her just before dinenr when he got his staff back from their break.

The butler saw her after dinner when he told her where to clean.

7. Jarel Gems: 10/31

What about her personal belongings? I want to check them ALL.

8. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] The maid hasn't got many things, the basic things like a hairbrush, toothbrush and clothes, her uniform, a picture in a ilver frame, a small diary, a couple of fiction books, a mirror. The rest of her stuff is kept at her mothers, where she goes when she's on a break.

9. Jarel Gems: 10/31

Let's check the diary then.

Another question: was the vase of some value? I was thinking about the fact that it could have been stolen, and than the thief could have been discovered by the maid (or maybe she was the thief herself).

10. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] In the diary are her working shifts, holidays, appointments and relatives birthdays and such. Not much else.

11. Jarel Gems: 10/31

Was the vase of some value?

12. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] It was valuable, but not very.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.