1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The mysterious Group

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Register, Jun 29, 2003.

1. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Velve runs against one of the guards until he is half a meter away then he stops, just standing there. The guard swings his longsword against him but he parrers it with his left sai. The guard then tries to punch him with his shield, but Velve ducks and throws the guard over him, knocking him out temporarily.

Now it's one of the other guards turn to drop.

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

"This ones mine," Nirneath yells, as the forth and last gaurd swings at him. The halfling dives between the gaurds legs coming up from behind, hamstrings him. The gaurd falls to the ground and Nirneath walks over and kicks the gaurds sword away.

"Now, what was this all about now? And who said we were going to kill Blackstaff?"

3. Register Gems: 29/31

-"Whatch out!!" Velve screams as the last of the four(OoC - One dead, two out of action) comes to chop the head of RotKU. Velve threws himself to the captured guards sword and threws it in the leg of the last guard, making him killable.

Velve turns to Nrineath.
    -"First, killing Blackstaff was my mission here. It was his wife we would leave alone. That is at least what we decided at the tavern. Second, what should we do with these three guards and Kreg Hivenaxe?"

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Looking around amazed that he forgot about one guard Nirneath said "Well first I think we should..." He broke off mid sentence. "Wait a second, why am I helping you kill Blackstaff? And what do you think about this all Lithien?" Nirneath said to the Moonelf. (OoC: if Aik is still here.)

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

ooc: Read my post up there, Lithien didn't follow Velve and Nineath, she sat down at one of the tables of the inn while you two went mithril shopping.

6. Register Gems: 29/31

-"If you wont help me kill the blasted wizard why are you here? Geez, Sakphulen."

7. Rotku

OoC: opps, sorry i thought you followed us. My mistake.

IC: "Well maybe I bet to talk to Lithein before making any decisions," Nirneath said. He walked over to where the Dwarf lay and ripped the dagger out of his foot, wipping it on the dwarf's clothes. "Can't forget this again, can we now" Nirneath said. He walked over to the door, stepping over all the dead bodies and tour (sp?) the mithril dagger from the wall. Slipping both the daggers in his cloak he continued through the door.
    Coming to the table where Lithein was still sitting he pulled out a stool and sat down. "From one tavern to another. What a great life I lead," the halfling said in a sarcastic tone. "Well anyway, we had an... encounter with some of our hosts gaurds." Nirneath continued to tell Lithein what happened before turning to Velve and asking "Is there somewhere I could talk to Lithein in private?"

8. Register Gems: 29/31

Velve, carrying the dwarf in his hands, answered:
    -"Well, can they?"

-"Yes, down where you killed my guards."
    The dwarf continued, scared as hell.
    -"But you must know something about the d..."
    *SQUIRT*
    The dwarf stoppped talking when Velve pierced his throat with his left sai.

"Sorry, he was going to tell you about secrets of Shar, don't approve of that. Just go into the chamber were we fought and I will just wait here and take care of any guards coming in here."

9. Rotku

Drawing the mithril dagger he pointed it towards Velve. "You really didn't have to do that you know. If you want our help I think you ad better be slightly more merciful," Nirneath said in an agrivated voice. "Now, Lithein, if you wouldn't mind following me." And with that he walked off towards the room where they were before, dagger still lightly in his hand. "Close the door behind you please."

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Lithien stands and follows Nineath, glaring at Velve as she passes him. She walks into the room and shuts the door rather harder than necessary.
    Looking around distastefuly at the bodies of the guards on the floor she asks Nineath, "Your not really going to follow this wael are you?"

11. Rotku

A spark shinnes in Nirneath's eyes as he says "Not the way he wants, but yes I'm going to go along. But before I say any more could you check for any listening magic around us? I'm going to see if there's anyway people can listen in. What I am going to say cannot be heard by that drow." And with that Nirneath went in seach of any thing unusal or to usuall in the walls and door.

12. Register Gems: 29/31

The halfling finds nothing because there is nothing there.

OoC - There really isn't any thing there.

13. Rotku

OoC: Nirneath didn't expect to find anything. It just made him feel more secure :p

14. Register Gems: 29/31

OoC - You're evil. ;)

IC:

While the Elf and the Halfling was down in the basement Velve looked around. Most people was string at him, he couldn't understand why.

Then it came to him. He held the barkeeper in his right hand while the dwarf still had the sai in his throat. He realized that he might be in trouble.

-"Don't worry, my friends, he was a traitor. Look, here is a harper's pin I found in his pocket before."
    Velve picked up the pin and showed it to the people in the tavern, and everyone is a member of the Shar followers, and they muttered around a few words.

-"What shall we do with his dead body?!" A man in the tavern screamed.

-"We shall chop of his head, put it in a lesser bag of holding with his harper pin, and send it to Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun."

15. Rotku

"Now that that's secure," begain Nirneath, "I say that we should stay with the drow, for it might be the only way we have a chance of saving blackstaff and his family. And maybe some other inocent people along the way. Although I don't trust him, he has something up his sleve. What do you think?"

16. Register Gems: 29/31

*BONK BONK*

-"Are you finished in there yes? We really need to catch up with Blackstaff soon."

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

"You go with him, I do not think I coiuld stand to do so. Gain his trust, I'll find some allies for us around the place and follow. Maybe we can betray him before he betrays us."
    When she hears the shout she calls back:
    "We'll be out in a minute!"

18. Rotku

Nirneath staired towards the wall for a minute in thought before relpying "Sure, I'll be seeing you in Waterdeep in one month from now. At the city gates three hours after sunset." And with that he turned around and walked out before Lithein could relpy. Walking up to Velve, Nirneath said "Ok, lets get going. We can't delay any longer than we already have."

19. Register Gems: 29/31

-"How about Lithien? A mage can prove a worthy help for our cause?

I heard from one of the tavern patrons while you was in there and blabbered that Blackstaff have just recently left the city. He had a bad feeling of danger so he hired six bodyguards and left the city. If we hurries we can catch up with him before he arrives in Waterdeep."

20. Rotku

Nirneath's eyes quickly flicker across to where Lithein is standing. With an evil glint in his eyes the halfling says to Velve "Why before he gets to the city? Wouldn't it be more pleasing to kill him in his own house?"

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.