1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The new adventure

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by theholygit, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Feirhanith Dengeird Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] IM IN!!!! (ill send my file to you again just to make sure you have got it!) one question though: is this going to be a forum based adventure or is it going to be a chat-room based? personally id prefer forum based but your DM! so you decide.

[This message has been edited by Feirhanith Dengeird (edited January 28, 2002).]

2. Ashila Daergel Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Hi, I prefere forum based too, it's hard for me to go online at set times. You have got my char. don't you (Ashila Dorgan) Look forward to start playing again.

3. Leianna Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

i'll get one of my friend to do me a character as soon as possible. I shouldnt be long!

4. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

ok the group is set, if I don't have your char sheet, or you haven't postedto tell me you're in sorry you won't be participating at this time. Once I get the final char sheet we'll start. Since Khazar was the first to respond he'll be the first member of the group. I haven't had time to look at your ranger yet, but I will probably want you to use it because the other is harder to play.

5. Khazar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

That is fine by me I have not had much experince with rangers but there is always time to try.

Aha leader of the group I shall like Feirhanith to be my deputy if I happen to get into trouble.

So my Dramli character is ok then, i'll use him aswell, but could you bring him in at a later point please?

Could we please have maps if it is not too much trouble?

Oh and could we use this topic for ooc discussion and could you create another for exclusively ic rpging.

Oh and a confirmation on times and the forum/chatroom question.

My preferences:

Forum based pleased as the times will not really matter but preferably posting everyother day would be nice.

Thanks

6. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

ok quick description of the world you will be playing in.

1)based on the evils of people meaning less monsters, but more battles with npc's such as mages and clerics.
    2)money talks you are a stranger to the region therefore must purchase maps, many of which will not be complete, therefore you may have to do without or by a number of maps just to see the full scale of things.
    3)just because the enemy is there doesn't mean you'll battle them. you may not know he's the enemy, or you may not see him at all.
    4)In this particular plot you are being paid for a service that includes protection. If your employer dies you fail.
    5)lvl's are determined by % of experience gained for the party if you haven't contributed to the experience pool you shall recieve no experience, anything above 1% will guarantee you atleast 5% of the experience.

7. Feirhanith Dengeird Gems: 4/31

ok, thats a good basis of story! whats the new topic going to be called?

8. Khazar Gems: 6/31

Ok i'm happy with that.
    How will we get to see the maps will you e-mail them or post a link somewhere?
    By the way is it forum or chatroom can you please clear that up.

9. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

It will start out as a forum based, we'll arrange chatroom times as well.I'm still waiting on one persons .cg3 if I don't have it monday we start without them. I'll tell you what the topic will be on monday, and I'll e-mail maps as they come available to you thoughout the game.

10. Feirhanith Dengeird Gems: 4/31

ok im happy with that, i'll be on on monday then!! good will beating the **** out of assassins and bandits.

11. Khazar Gems: 6/31

It would have been nice for you to put up that person's name but hey if they aren't efficient enough they'll have to wait.

OK i'm in on Monday see you guys then.

Thought for the day:

Khazar "You kill a few people, they call you a murderer. You kill a million and you're a CONQUEROR!!!" :)

12. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

And if you kill a few for money you're just an astute businessman doing his/her job.
    ahh the life of mercs and assassins.

13. Khazar Gems: 6/31

I like your style Shadow Assasin I think i'll like your DMing aswell. :)

14. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

The thread will be Rion's Curse. post all questions or comments here, please do not post in Rion's Curse until you are in the party or referenced.

15. Khazar Gems: 6/31

ooc: Ok this is going great thanks shadow.

We would like a map or some explanation of the area (so that i can direct dramli to the nearest tavern when you decide you enter him)

Thanks for doing this for us :)

16. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

Well we just lost about 10 days worth of posts because it wasn't backed up, but oh well. to get a map you must either buy one from someone in the game, or find another way to aquire one.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.