1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Pantheon of Sorcerer's Place

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Aikanaro, Aug 30, 2002.

1. r'Hant Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Out of the night that covers him, the restless hunter slides in the wake of the Goddess Of The Deepest Shadows. One more step, one more heartbeat, one less God to deal with...wait a sec, how come the floor is moving?...

*Phlonkh! Skreeech! Phlosckh! Dumphhh!*

"&*%#@<:{%&! What kind of half-witted simian would use plastic soldiers as servants! And to send them in the middle of the night, to make him a snack? Ahh, the shame..."

Fortunately, noone will know that r'Hant, Bane Of Gods, stepped over some plastic toys, fell and broke his godly nose...

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Sniper chuckles as S_Goddess dissapears.

"Ah but am I mortal? I think not my dear ..."

Sniper blows a kiss and directs it to S_Goddess's premises and if not they, the kiss is to await her return.

Once the kiss is sent, Sniper proceeds back to his bed room with mango yogurt and a cold dog which he heats up and cooks while on his way. By the time he reaches his room, he has finished his er ... tidbits and walks in bored. He is surprised to have seen his servants toppled over and a splotch of blood in what appears to be a hole made by a nose...

"You caused that Major? Damn you! I said no wars when i'm gone!"

Sniper disintergrates the Major figure and looks around ... bored.

"Man ... this sucks ... I wonder what Herf is doing... Hmm, time for a visit me thinks ... havn't played in his swamp of er ... things for a long time!"

Sniper grins to himself as he recalls memories and the era where he and Herf had to battle their evil clones a year or so ago... He opens the window and jumps from the 739th floor. While plummeting, he casts a number of protection spells on his room and freefalls while eating an apple that he conjured.

Several minutes later, there is a lound THUMP... followed by a chuckle...

3. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

S Goddess feels a slight brush of lips against her cheek and blushes involuntarily. Then, noticing she just appeared in front a bed, blushed beet red. She can't believe that was the first thing that came to mind when she teleported herself. Looking at her surroundings, she notices it's quite tidy-looking and also very plain. She grimaces, then heads out the nearest door that overlooks a scenery of the ocean. Then, thinking better of it, she turns around and steps through the door, only to appear at her own, solitary tower.

To say the least, the tower looks very much like it is haunted. She sighs with content at the faces of those who've seen it and enters her tower to play another game of solitaire with her shadowy minions egging her on.

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Sniper picks himself up from the small crater that he dad formed and brushes off the dust. He then decides to walk off towards the swamp lands inhabited by Herf.

Half an hour later, Sniper gets bored with walking and decides to let the wind currents carry him through to the swamp lands. While drifting several hundred feet above the ground, Sniper drifts off into a light slumber awaiting the distinct smell of Herf's swampy abode...

While slumbering, he recieves a mind report stating that his flying kiss text message thing had been delivered followed by blushes on her part. He grunts satisfied and carries on drifting...

[ October 10, 2002, 16:09: Message edited by: Sniper ]

5. Saerdna Ranadta Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Can I join in ? Kel Auryn,God of Emptiness.

All things will disappear...heh..heh..heh

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31

THUMP! Sniper looks up groggily from the ground. He can't see much at the moment, as far as he is aware, he is the centre of a mushroom cloud.

"Damn ... I should've really studied landing techniques while asleep"

Sniper brushes of the dust, realizes that he is still within the mushroom cloud, walks out of the cloud, brushes himself and then proceeds into Herf's swampy abode...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.