1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The perfect paladin....

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shura, Jan 12, 2001.

1. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I was totally, totally, totally kidding around with you Grey! :D :D :) :)

I don't think any apologies are necessary...

2. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

No offence taken, I was just seeking clarification.

3. Sol'Kanar Guest

If only everyone could be a religious free-thinker. Then maybe we wouldn't get intothese heated debates. I mean, its the beliefs that start things like this. I don't mean to bash on organised religion, but I think the idea is a much less volatile thing that beliefs passed down. Just my thoughts on this...

4. Roghnaithe Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Shouldn't we just let this discussion die, before something else happens?

5. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31

Belisarius, this has been eating at me...

I'd like to know what it is that you are glad I 'said'.

Almost halfway to hallowed yon apprenticeship...... :D

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    If you're good, I'll let you stick to making enchanted daggers. Wouldn't want to blow you up by requesting staff of the magi or something too difficult. :p

7. herf Guest

[​IMG] "I personally think that people who take the piss out of other religions have limited mental capabilities, immaturity, not fully educated and have a poor sense of thinking and reasoning."

sniper said this, i would just like to know why he was bashing wicca and goths and greebos because he has just judged himself, live by your judgement and make no excuses.

8. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31

With practice, and guidance, I believe I'll have the skill to forge the mightiest of weapons, of the like even a dwarf will fawn over.

Perhaps a 1d10 +5 axe...

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] I NEVER bashed a wiccan! :mad: Remember, i was asking for spells awhile back! :mad: Plus Goths, in its day were a fashion and NOT a cult or religion! And as for greebos, how is that a religion?

Oh and dont try to turn on the heat again, i dont want to be kicked out and i'm sure neither do YOU! :mad:

10. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] I was just being sarcastic Grey, it doesn't translate too well online.

11. Roghnaithe Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Greebos, Wiccans, painus in your anus, what the hell does it all mean? Can somone please explain what those social grops are? Or a breif description or something?

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Exactly! Apart from wiccans everything he mentioned are social groups! Ask Herf if you want to know! Anyway, that was a while back that was...people change! And a sign of this is that everyone in my band is greebo!

13. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31

Dat's kool mayne

14. Sol'Kanar Guest

Can someone please tell me what "greebo" means? In this backwater town I live there are a few goths and a few wiccans but I havent a clue what a greebo is.

15. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Isn't that one of those green things Han Solo blew away in the Mos Eisley Cantina?

:p

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Oh well, I thought it was one of Jabba's assasins!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.