1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 4

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Bion, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  2. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

damn that was fast. go

3. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, it was a quote that anyone who'd seen it would have remembered. I've only seen it once, a few years ago, and that quote stood out like a turd in a punch bowl. ;)

Next up:

"Don't make me make you my prison b*tch."

4. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Dylan McDermont and Matthew Perry in that movie about where he thinks Matthew Perry is bidding on some project. :bang:

5. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I am pretty sure that is from Three to Tango (which is the film that Dark Haired Beauty is thinking of). Given that she got shafted on the French Connection - I am pretty sure that she was correct on that one, I think that it is only fair that she gets to post the next quote if we are correct.

6. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Three to Tango is correct. DHB is up.

7. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

[Jim downs a bottle of whiskey in one long guzzle]
    Bart: A man drink like that and he don't eat, he is going to DIE.
    Jim: When?

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Harbourboy - you can NEVER watch too many films. ;)

BTW, Blazing Saddles?

9. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

Mongo says your right. Its Blazing Saddles.
    Aldazar may take his turn

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Who's Mongo?

11. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

The Big Guy in Blazing Saddles that punches out the horse and everyone is afraid of when they see him.

12. Equester Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Since Aldazar hasn't responsed I will Hijack the thread and post a true softball

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. "

13. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I'm not sure. But the time to die bit reminds me a lot of Blade Runner.

14. Equester Gems: 18/31

Veteran

and that is correct, it is indeed blade runner. your turn Takara

15. Takara

Media:
    /me claps a lot.

Whee! I love guessing. O.k.

I want you to give this scumbag a cavity search! I'm talking Roto-Rooter! Don't stop until you reach the back of his teeth!

16. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

President Clinton: Beavis and Butt-head, on behalf of your fellow Americans I extend my deepest thanks. You exemplify a fine new crop of young Americans who will grow into the leaders of this great country.
    Butt-head: Huh huh huh, he said extend!
    Beavis: Oh, yeah!

Beavis and Butt-head Do America...huh huh huh...huh huh huh :lol:

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Damn, I would have got that Bladerunner one too!! Why aren't ones I know posted when I'm looking?

18. Jhonka

Jhonka This is the face of Justice Veteran

AGH!! Takara, I JUST FREAKING SAW THAT ONE. On TV the other day, that line stuck out to me. But, for the life of me, I can't remember where it's from.

AAAAAAAAARGH.

19. Takara

Media:
    huh, huh, huh....that's cool, she said extend. DHB is also correct. :grin:

20. Jhonka

Jhonka This is the face of Justice Veteran

It was Beavis and Butthead? In that case, I have no idea where I heard that line.. heh. Sounded VERY familiar though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.