1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Sojourning Six

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by kuemper, Mar 23, 2006.

1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Zed was confused now after hearing Burkey talk to him, he, Zed was braver than Burkey, no that couldn't be right. It was a problem for another day though, all Zed could do was take it one step at a time and try as hard as he could.

He heard Avril asking about Foxlen and there was no sign of the pixie anywhere, Zed realised it was up to him then. He gently removed himself from Avril's arms and flew up to the hole, looking carefully outside he saw the two cloaked figures were still sitting by the fire, he flew out of the hole and picked up the rope, flying backwards he was able to drag it towards the hole. He dived back into the hole pullling the rope with him, it was long enough to almost reach the floor, he turned and looked at the others.

"When you're about ready to get out of the hole, I'll try and distract the guards they've set so you can get out. Okay?"

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

"I'll go up first and see if I can entangle them with a spell," Avril whispered and started climbing. The rope burned her hands as she pulled herself upward. At the lip of the hole, she peered over the edge. The guards were talking quietly.

"Tell me again: what in the blazes are we doing here?"

With a deep, fretful sigh, the other explained, "See, them mates got a couple who can what fly, right? And gots to be here to see that they don't do that, right? Cus if they gets out, Malk's plan goes to hell in a handbasket, right?"

"Oh. Okay." He cupped his drink with both hands, gazing into the liquid like a seer. After a moment's silence, he asked, "So then why did we put them in a cave with a big hole in the top? If some of them can fly then?"

With frustration, the second guard cuffed the first in the head like a rowdy child.

Avril hoisted herself out of the hole and cast the spell. Dark roots burst from the dry earth, seizing the guards and holding them still. She leaned over the opening and waved broadly to get the others up here.

3. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

"You had to cast your veggie spell thingy and ruin my fun..." Foxlen muttered while appearing in front of one guards. Foxlen then smacks one of the guards on the head and moves towards the opening while still mumbling.

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    With difficulty Burkey climbed up the rope to find the guards immobilized and one out cold. He head butts the other one and then goes to see if he can find a weapon and hopefully his wine. He does find an assortment of weapons but the wine bottle is empty.

"That was a special vintage. Not many bottles available. Stupid guards probably didn't even appreciate it."

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.