1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet - OOC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Scot, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'm wondering how best to introduce my character into the byplay :D Comments gratefully received :)

3. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    How about a Stormlord who is hunting down mortals who think they could equal your god in power?

4. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Hm.. That would be interesting.. but why would you join with us if that were the case? :D

5. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Hay, the man is chaotic isn't he?

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    La, Tania is going to love this one. Talos no less. As I understand it the guys/gals we are hunting want to be gods. Shadow Dragon (half) is chasing them, Ygor wants the Cowled Wizards (and now so does Tania). So now a Stormlord of Talos wants to join in our crazy group. He has a choice either the cowled Wizards messed with Talos' followers or the guys we are after did. Easy just toss a coin and join in.

After all if Tania can kill (maybe) that regenerating person with the Silkie Spell "Icy Fingers of Death." anything can happen.

7. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Whatever, I didn't really want to fight him, so we won't get into semantics. But, whoever is making new characters, don't make them lawful or anything, because they'll have major personality fluxs if they travel with us. So the Light and the Dark have now a adventuring group full of: misfits, crazy people, freaks of nature, and exiled "patriots", anyone missing?

8. DarkStrider

Once ye've being journeying for a bit stop at an Inn somewhere would you please and Trellyn will come bursting onto the scene, I hope you like him :D ANd if ye don't tough noogies he'd as soon kill ya as sleep with ya :lol:

9. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

:lol: Okay!

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    When is Dave the Magic Turtle going to join in with his character?

11. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Gonna have another character join in, but not too heavily. At first, she'll be merely supplying them with information and a passage into Athkatla.

12. DarkStrider

Say hail and well-met to Trellyn :lol:

13. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Quite an opening to Trellyn's chapter of the story. :D

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Register, is your character a litch now or is that whole fleshless thing just temporary?

15. Register Gems: 29/31

Not a lich, but more of a Death Knight or something. He kinda sold his soul to Bane for power, and what that power may have been, ya peeps got no idea. ;)

However, I must ask, how did he know that Ygor had allegiances with Bane? He wear no symbol of such, and try to pass himself as either a follower of Tempus or of Helm, depending on who he is talking to.

Besides, he do not worship Bane. If he did, he would not be afraid of going to live with him as much as he is. He merely sold his soul to him.

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Because My character is half-dragon. Better hearing comes with the turff (read my post and you will see that Septh overhears your conversation with the Demi-lich)

17. Register Gems: 29/31

It's never mentioned though, the closest thing is "the dark lord", which can translate to just about anything.

EDIT: So really, I'd appreciate that you edited your post, as it is essentially godmodding.

[ January 24, 2007, 17:12: Message edited by: Register ]

18. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Your right. Sorry. I'll try and fix it as best I can.

Edit: Changed it. I still think you worship a dark god of some sort, but I don't know who. Septh will keep it to himself for a while.

19. Register Gems: 29/31

Yeah, no probs with that.

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

New gem for me! :) 1100 posts!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.