1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet Part 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Register, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Well, since you asked so nicely," Galliel said, sheathing her long sword and dagger and stepping out of the shadows behind the newcomer. Looking him over, she smiles, "Maybe we can put off stabbing you for awhile, or alltogether even. You're kind of cute, in a dark, brooding way that is."

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania smiled and shook her head, "Gad, Galliel, you are worse than a silkie." She relaxes her stance a little but doesn't sheath her flail and hammer. That can wait until Elwithral okays the newcomer.

3. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Elwithral smiled at the newcomer, he had always had a soft spot for half dragons. Ever since he had heard tales and legends in Suldanessalar about them, he wanted one - no, he wanted to BE one!

"Where I've seen you before is for another time. Now, please speak your mind Septh."

4. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    "Well, planly put, I would like to join up with your Adventuring group. You see I have had my eye on a group of people for some time now, the orginasition that call themselfs the Veatcys. Since you just killed one of there leaders I will assume you know of there intentions. What I want is to know how they intend to become imortal.

My intentions for this are purely curiousity, as the consept is so insane that they must have something to encourage there views.

At any rate, I was honestly hopeing you would provide a form of distraction for them, destroying their generals and strongholds, while I would just look for there source. I had no intention of revealing myself to either you or the Veatcys but your Witchhunter friend has changed the circumstances. Since I don't want to wait around for you to finish dealing with the cowled wizards, I am prepared to offer my assistance with both the wizards and the Veatcys.

Oh yes, for those who haven't picked out what form of half-dragon I am, It's Shadow."

5. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral heard Tania mutter to herself as the man revealed that he was indeed half shadow dragon. "Well then, Septh, as we have already accepted Ygor, there's nothing stopping me from accepting you as well." He paused, "Besides Dalamar that is." Dalamar glared in the newcomer's direction.

"If anyone has any objections, please state them now. Otherwise, I want to get on as quick as we can."

6. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Ygor shrugged as he put his axes back into his belt, and started to gather his supplies he had hidden before he assaulted the monster.

"I see no reason why not, more that join us against the oppressors would just be a buff."

7. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania shrugged, "Your call Elwithral and besides why not? Half-dragon, half-silkie, half-elf and maybe half-crazy."

8. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

That's what Elwithral loved about Tania; she was so easy-going, even though sometimes whatever they were doing went against her beliefs. He smiled at her and waited as the others packed up.

9. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"I'm only one eighth crazy, on my father's side, of course," Galliel said, cinching her belt and checking that all her gear was stowed away to her liking.

"Oh, and I don't have any objections either, the more the less chance of me stopping an arrow."

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    "Wonderful. Shall we depart now? While I was able to dispach most of the guards you missed there is no acounting for chance, and I would rather not face an army if it could be avoided."

With the dificulties out of the way, Septh was able to examin his new companians. With two humens, several differant kinds of elf and a half-silkie (and now a half-dragon) they made for a very unusual group. They were, to say the least, conspicuous.

11. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Dalamar stiffled at the remark, "the guards you missed." He gave a look to Elwithral to voice his disappproval, he packed away all his things in his bag of holding, and lazily stated.

"If there are no more free loaders joining us, I suggest we depart. There's a foul smell, it reminds me of the rank of the Underdark."

Dalamar whispered a few arcane words, and his trusted loyal house cat appeared. Her face lit up seeing Galliel, and moved in for some pets and scratchs behind the ear. A smell alerted her of others presence, she eyed the new comers. She stalked forward, and started to purr. She brushed up against Ygor, nearly knocking him over. Dalamar sighed. "There goes any chance she'd be as moody and unlikable as her master." Dalamar couldn't resist the urge to rub her now exposed belly. But play time was over, he made a short command in Drow, and leapt upon her broad back.

"She can carry two more, the ones who don't want to walk, first-come-first-serve." He grinned, he reached his hand down to help Galliel up, she slapped it aside and jumped up and landed softly behind him. He smiled again, he suddenly remembered a missing teammate.

Where's Enduviel? Didn't you leave her with the elf at the tavern? Is she still there?

12. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral smiled at Gwyn and then stopped as he remembered where his trusty dog was.

Uh, Enduviel? Elwithral mind stammered.

A buzzing sounded in his ears, much like static, and then it cleared, Yes, Elwithral? Finally you contact me, I grow tired here.

Elwithral smirked, Is Galliel still with you?

Elwithral felt Enduviel's shock and uneasiness, Uh, yes! She's uh.. right here beside me.. in the bed.

Enduviel, she's here beside me.

Enduviel did not reply. Suddenly, a door opened and in came Enduviel, looking much like a Golden retriever mixed with a Collie, standing around the size of a German Shepard. She had all-knowing blue eyes, and nice perky ears. Well, there's no point in me maintaining that charade. She walked over to Gwyn and got a huge lick from the large cat.

Elwithral smiled and redirected his attention at the newcomers, who had heard nothing of his mind speech. "Ah, this is Enduviel, my faithful companion." He explained how she had come into his company, and what she could do. He also mentioned Ellesime, the large eagle he had named after his first love, Ellesime, Queen of the Elves of Suldanessalar. "Ellesime may join us later, but for the moment, we walk alone."

Elwithral called Enduviel over and kissed her on the head, saying something to her in a language unfamiliar to the others, save Dalamar. The dog became excited and ran over to the newcomers and licked each of them on the hand, and then ran back to Elwithral. They both looked at Elwithral and Enduviel quizzically.

"You now have a small mind link to each of us. Mind you, it's not as powerful as ours, but you can still communicate with us. Stay with me for a while and it may grow stronger." Elwithral turned to the wall opposite them, speaking Elvish. The wall seemed to melt in a place, and the motley crew walked out, the wall sealing itself behind them.

"Ygor, since we are travelling for your benefit at the moment, I suggest you lead. Besides," Elwithral smiled, "I haven't slept in two weeks."

13. Scot

Galliel scracthed Enduviel from her perch behind Dalamar.

"Sorry for leaving you like that, old boy, but after awhile, I got the itch for a warmer climate, you know? And besides, you snore quite loudly sometimes."

14. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Enduviel licked the hand that scratched her, and added, Old girl. The dog showed her teethy-pegs in a makeshift smile.

15. Nakia

Media:
    Tania greeted Gwyn and Enduviel warmly and then settled into step with the others.

"If we pass a lake or even a large pond or river could we stop for a bit? I feel the need to refresh myself."

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Septh knew that Dalamar would cause him trouble, the not to subtle barb about the underdark was proof of that, but anyone who liked cats couldn't be all bad. In truth the appearence of the cat and dog had supprised him more then he let on.

"I feel I should point out that dawn is breaking. Let us use the last of the shadows to leave this fortress. While I have spent time above ground, the sun can still pain me untill my eyes adapt, and flying during that time is not something I relish doing."

17. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Ygor nods and follows orders, taking command of the small rag-tag vagabond unit. He lead them out of there and as they arrived in Longsaddle, a small village of no great fame. He told the group that they are sleeping in the Inn, but that he had to leave to make sure the entrance into Athkatla goes as unbloody as possible.

He left the group and headed into a shady guildhouse of crafters. He thought of the problems and issues this group would place, but that is not an issue until his enemies are dead and burning.

"As you must know, I need access back to Athkatla. Those weak Wizards now have a group of inviduals that are potent enough to bring them down, so I have to make my shot with what I do have.

Now, it would be best for me if most of them did not survive the battle, with the exception of perhaps that priestess of Lathander, but that would not be neccessary either. All they would do would be to cause chaos and disorder in Athkatla, and I will not have that happen to my town! If they leave without any further incidents, then I will not wish for their pre-planned demise, but I will do what I have to do, and I am not a man that back down! You understand that, do you not?"

The shade of the female figure he was talking to nodded as they sat in a hidden and secluded room in the guildhouse, and Ygor took out a small bracelet from his pocket and handed it to her.

"Here. It protects you from the mind-digging some of them have a tendency to do. It will give them the illusion that you are nothing but a tradeswoman, so that would be your assignment for this time. Do not let them catch you, or I will deny any connection with you."

She nodded again, and left the room in a hurry. He stayed there for a few minutes before he left and returned to the Inn with a broad smile upon his face.

"I guess I am the one to be paying for the drinks tonight then!"

18. Scot

"That's what I'm talking about!" Galliel roared. "Waiter, we'll start with a pitcher, no, make that two, better yet three, of dark ale, then some of those fried squids the farmers at the big table are eating, and a plate of fresh vegetables like those halflings have, and, hmmn, the baked cheeses on the special menu looked good too, say, four of those." Her mouth was watering already. "And ten shots of Orcblood brandy. We're going to celebrate!" She didn't know exactly what they were going to celebrate, but Galliel needed little reason to have a good time.

19. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral sat with a straight back, drinking his own tea, not ever trusting human's ale or drinks. He smiled, he was glad to have Galliel back although she seemed changed. He eyed the group happily talking to others in the tavern, and to each other. Dalamar caught his eye. He was playing with Gwyn, the now small black creature settling down for a nap in the tiefling's lap. Elwithral thought about how Dalamar had reacted to the newcomers.

He privately sent, You know I don't trust them. I trust the mori'quessir more than the edan, he being a wizard slayer of sorts. Be on your guard. He received a feeling of sarcastic disbelief from the tiefling, Of course I don't think he could kill us. I've sensed his power, it doesn't compare. I'm just concerned for our company.

He turned to Ygor, "So Ygor, I can see that you hail from Targos. When was the last time you were home? The last time I visited was.. must be more than two centuries ago."

20. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Dalamar grinned at the elf, he eyed Ygor. He seemed calm, almost a faked calm. He didn't like it, he didn't know the man well enough to know his habits, but he still didn't like him. He kept it to himself though. Elwithral would just roll his eyes and say he is too anti social. The half dragon was sitting to the side. He was recieving funny glances. Dalamar chuckled, "have fun getting on with that." He knew all too well what it is like being the reciever of suspicious gazes. He took a mug and emptied it in one gulp. It had been awhile, the beer soothed his throat and settled his stomac, he grabbed a shotglass as well and raised it with the toast, he didn't know what he was toasting but he drank that too.

He leaned back in his chair and looked over at the half dragon.

"Vel'klar ph' dos dal? Menzoberanzan? Usstan dro'us gaer whol natha draeval, drill gaer zhah uss klez. Kitrye Ilythiiri kitrye maelthra, lu'oh shlu'ta nindel tlu? Dos zhahen kyorlin Gywn, il zhah ves valyrin, henotep ichl valyrin. Ka dos ssinssrin dos xal z'har ilta, il zhah reiyal rewt ji ol zhah naut myar. Ele xun dos ragarrl whol l' Veactys?" He spoke in Drow, he liked the sound of the tongue and liked having someone to talk to with it.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.