1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet Part 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Register, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

A bush rustled behind the group and startled Poldora, confirming Elwithral's sense of being followed. A bandit followed by seven others came quietly out of the trees, followed by a spellcaster. Elwithral did not alert the others, since he had already sensed that Tania and Dalamar were already aware. Elwithral cast a weak haste spell on the others, so that he could take care of these bandits. The others slowly moved ahead and away from Elwithral and the bandits.

The aasimar stopped, with eyes closed, sensing the bandits' uneasiness. He opened his mind to theirs. Do you know with whom you are speaking? Their fragile minds were quivering and could not reply. Obviously you do not.

Elwithral turned, and stepped off of Poldora. The horse ran away to the others, and the bandits drew their weapons, suddenly confident in their abilities. The sky and trees around them suddenly grew dark and the eyes on the travelling elf glowed with an eerie white light. Two men cried out and ran at the glowing elf. They stopped when they came within two feet of Elwithral, all but their eyes remained mobile. Elwithral saw the eyes of one fill with fear and terror as he approached.

The aasimar closed his open hands and the bones of both men crunched and flattened. The others stood frozen in place, and Elwithral heard and sensed his friends approach...

2. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Galliel thought she was getting over her hangover, but then the world started to spin, no, she realized looking at her horse's gait, someone had hastened them. She turned and saw Elwithral confronting some bandits.

She stopped her horse and took out a water bottle and dried waybread. This would be a good show. "Go get 'em, El!" she cheered.

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Trellyn noticed Galliel stopping and looking behind, he stopped and turned to see what she was looking at. At first he went to grab a javelin, but then stopped at her words and watched the show.

4. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Dalamar didn't turn around he kept on leading Fyr on, but he sent a quick message.

Show off, not willing to share?

5. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Not willing to share? I'm obviously going slow so that you could join in. I want to strike some fear into our new companions, show them why we are who we are.

Two new brave men came at Elwithral, but this time he used sword and hand instead of mind and magic. The first slashed at the elf with a rusty large sword, extending too much, leaving his side open for a kick. Elwithral kicked out with his heel, dodging the sword gracefully, contacting his heel with the ribs of the man. He heard a satisfying crack, and smashed his forearm down on the bandit's neck, breaking it, but leaving the man alive. For the moment. The second let fly a slew of arrows, the sound of them whistling in his ears. Before the man knew what was happening, Elwithral spun and sliced the heads off of the arrows with his sword.

Elwithral's eyes were down, and the man was knocking another arrow. The elf's swords came to life in his hands as he seemed to fly towards the man, not a glimmer of emotion on his solemn face. Elwithral's swords slid into the neck of the man on either side, silencing him. The man choked for a moment, with an aasimar standing on his shoulders, inserting blades in his neck, then crumpled to the ground. Elwithral turned back to the man on the ground and with a twitch of his finger, destroyed his mind and soul.

The remaining few he lifted up and sent to the others of his group, he wanted to give them some action. "Nadorhuanrim." Elwithral said quietly. He cleaned his swords and disposed of the crumpled bodies.

[ February 05, 2007, 01:12: Message edited by: Elwithral Irenicus ]

6. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Galliel slid off her horse. Looking over her shoulder at her companions she said, "That one's mine." Pointing her finger at a good sized bandit floating towards her.

He landed not far from her and took out a wicked looking morning star.

"Nice stick," she told him. "I think I'm going to kill you today with my left thumb."

She put her right hand behind her back, and held out her left thumb, which had a nicely shaped nail on it.

"I'm going to skull scrag you, little hussy," the bandit replied.

He came at her with a powerful overhead swing. She stepped inside the arch, and poked him in the nostril with her thumb, slicing a nice long cut up towards his eye.

"Arrgh! You witch!" the bandit swung his morning star at her waist. She jumped over it, tucked her thumb in a little bit so that the knuckle of it was pointed out, and smashed it into his temple.

"Unnh!" he gasped, dropping his weapon.

She leaned in and gave him a wet kiss on his slimy, bloody mouth. "Well honey," she purred, a skull scrag does sound like just the thing for this hung over morning, but unfortunately, I lack the required anatomy to do it justice, so this will have to suffice."

She extended her thumb, pulled her arm back in a windup, and drove her thumb into his right eye, punching through to his brain, and scrambled it up good. She pulled out her thumb, letting the body drop to the ground.

She looked disgustedly at the goop on her thumb and hand, then wiped it on man's shirt. "Shucky darn, no plumb."

7. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

A bandit saw the slaughter around him, and turned to run. He staggered and his eyes went wide, and then suddenly "POP!" Pieces flew, blood splattered and there stood Dalamar nicely covered in blood, he was standing in the exact spot where the unfourtunate soul was moments ago. Dalamar licked his lips tasting the blood the covered in him, but immidiately spat it out.

"He was an alcoholic..... I wouldn't mind but he drank horse piss grog." Dalamar shuddered and grinned, nothing like exploding someone and being covered head to toe in blood to creep out newcomers. A terrified bandit turned and ran, Dalamar blinked and stood before the coward. His hands shot forward and twisted his head around to see behind him. A pleasant sound of crackling bones, he whispered into the mans ear.

"Say hi to Galliel." Galliel waved a bloody hand and smiled maniacly. The man gave no response but fell, backwards.... well face first now.

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Septh saw the Bandits, but didn't want to act. Elwithral could handle them with his hands tied behind his back and cloth over his eyes.
    However, when Elwithral sent the remaining bandits flying towards the others, he decided to indulge himself.

Flying over the head of two of the bandits, he drew his sword and stabbed one through the back of the head. The man was dead before he knew it, and the other bandit, a wizard of little or no skill, looked up at him, distracted from his (pointless) attempt as dispelling the flying spell. He had time only to widen his eyes in shock, whether from the fact his companion was dead or that it was a drow half-dragon that had killed him, before he, too fell to Shadows Touch.

He watched with interest as the others of the group dealt with the few remaning bandits.

9. Scot

Galliel fell down on the ground laughing. The look on Dalamar's bandit as his head faced his ass and waved at her was just too much.

"Dalamar, that was done with style!" Galliel giggled from the bloody dirt.

10. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Trellyn got off his horse and walked over to the bandit corpse, putting his foot on the neck he pulled his morning star free from the skull with a liquid sound, and then used the bandits clothes to clean it "Ah, I be haten that when it 'appens, still it be a useful weepon. Nice demonstrate boyos, if ye finished showing offm can we get moving agin? I did like the werk wid de tumb darlin', dat was a quality bit o' fun"

11. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral smiled as he walked upon the bodies and blood. Well done all, he thought. He cast an apprehensive look at Trellyn, who seemed fine with the show they had just put on. Fool. I hope he knows now that if he decides to cross us, this will be his fate. I have no fear for Talos, wethrinaer. Elwithral sent to Dalamar, Galliel and Tania.

He thought that maybe, this Stormlord could be useful; he was not sure how, why or when, but he had a feeling, and a sense that this man was important in their quest.

12. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Isheir has heard of a strange band of scoundrels, thugs or adventurers that had been traveling in the region according to the townsfolk and had set off in search of them, sure that such a band was surely the one.

Isheir spotted a group along the roadside seemingly having just finished off several humanoids.

A Stormlord... with such a being in that group they must be the ones I seek.

Isheir however made no move against the group, attacking when one was outnumbered was not a maneuver that Isheir would typically pull. The group looked quite powerful, now might be a time for words rather then sword.

13. Scot

Galliel saw another person a little ways down the road. Too far away to be another bandit, probably, maybe just a fellow traveler. She waved to him and called loudly.

"Hey there! Why don't you travel with us awhile if you're heading our direction. We've just cleared the road of the riff-raff, so you should be able to travel unmolested for a bit."

14. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral walked towards the man, probing at his mind and sensing obvious uneasiness. "You seek something; what is it? Family, friend.. I cannot tell." He cocked his head, "You also seek our group. What is it that you want? I sense no hostile intentions, and I assure you, we have none towards you."

Elwithral bowed his head, a rare thing, but this man inspired some sort of respect.. or was it pity? He was not sure. The only thing he did know, was that he wanted to help him.

15. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31

Isheir's scar started to tingle when he the elf, a tingling that gripped his heart with fear. Isheir had not felt a sensation this intense from his scar before. He was quite certain that the scar was dissuading him from taking any sort of hostile action against this elf.

"I am called Isheir. I hear of a strange group heading this way with some in the company that where rather strange looking. Have you seen such a group that strikes you as unusual? I seek them as it is likely they are in possession of a friend of mine."

As Isheir spoke, he made sure not to make eye contact with the elf who filled him with fear, not willing to commit any act that could possibly be perceived as hostile.

16. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania simply sat her horse watching the others play. As a cleric of Lethander she was primarily a healer; healer of the land, healer of those injured in body, mind or soul. Since she was on land and in human form this role was the dominant one but deep inside stirred the silkie yearning to play.

She turned when she heard Galliel call out and studied the newcomer. Human, uncomfortable, afraid. Uncertain as to whether we be friend or foe. These thoughts passed quickly through her mind.

She stroked the amulet of her god which hung plainly in view. It proclaimed her avocation but it also hide that which was most dangerous to humans.

17. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    "Another want's to join with this party? I think the word conspicous comes to mind. Is there anyone in Farun who doesn't know about them." Septh muttered to himself

Silently he glided over the head of the newcomer and landed infront of the man, next to Elwithral. "Can you describe unusual? I'v seen so much of it in the past few days." he said to the man. "Some would say that I am unusual, but perhaps you had something different in mind.
    Who would your friend be by any chance?

18. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral waited for the answer, all the while examining the man. Then asked, "Why are you filled with fear? I have already assured you that we have no hostile feelings towards you." He tried to catch the eye of the man, but was unsuccessful.

19. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Dalamar twidled his thumbs and laughed at an antic fromg Gywn, he threw her a piece of meat, in which she devoured. Galliel was watching him, and said.

"Is that a bandit your feeding her?"

"Why yes it is, do you wish to join?"

She agreed, and they spent a couple minutes feeding the already pleasantly plumb panther, a bandit or two. When blown to smitherings, it's hard to tell who's who.

20. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31

"Uh."

An expression of being startled left Isheir's lips after seeing Septh.

"I think by those I've talked to, I'd be a liar if I said you didn't fall in their description."

If Septh had startled Isheir, Elwithral's comments made him even more on edge. Isheir knew he must have been slipping for his years of street fighting had taught him to hide his emotions for such displays where typically to the benefit of a skilled adversary.

"I have my own reasons for what I feel. I typically find it not in my best interest to tell strangers about my hunches. I mean no offense to you by refusing to tell you such, but Faerun is a dangerous land and even noble looking creatures such as yourself can be sinister beings under the skin. A secret or two can often be what turns the battle against a foe."

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.