1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet Part 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Register, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania moved nearer to the stranger making sure that he could see the amulet of Lethander.

"So your words indicate that we may be foe. That rather puts us at a stalemate. We do not who or what you are and you know even less of us."

She looks around at the strange group, sees Dalamar and Galliel feeding Gywn and then nods at Elwithral.

"Take my word as a cleric of Lethander, it is not wise to try to hide things from such as he is." She then turns and points at Dalamar, "and most dangerous to try to hide from him."

Turning back to Isheir she smiles gently, "How now shall we resolve this impasse?"

2. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"I know," Galliel gayly answered Tania's question. "Let's play knife, club, shield. You know, knife slips under the shield, but is beaten by the club, shield protects from the club, you go on three," she explained, showing the hand signals for the three items in the game. "We play best two out of three. If he wins, he can come with us, no questions asked. If we win, we get to beat him up and throw lots for his stuff. Sound fair?"

3. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Dalamar heard the comment, and gave a very devilish grin towards the newcomer. He didn't much care for the man, but ofcourse he'd feed him to Gywn if he was double crossing them. But that was a given, he tossed an ear to Gwyn, she always like the delicacies. He sat down on a large stump and pulled out a very sharp dagger. He began picking his teeth with the tip, he eyed a piece of spinach in his teeth.

"When did I eat spinach?" He pondered it for a moment, and flashed out his blade pinning a butterfly to a tree trunk. "Bulls eye, everytime." He winked towards the fat cat, she merely rolled her eyes, and ate the poor insect.

"I agree with Galliel, it is very unfair just the way I like it." Galliel immediately disagreed, he one the first one but she bet him the two last times. He warned if she didn't shut up he wouuld punch her in the overies.

"Right in the babymaker!"

She laughed and ran in circles yelling, "I bet Dalamar, Dalamar lost!" Dalamar grumbled and tried to push Gywn out of the way. SHe lazily knocked him on his bottom, with her massive paw.

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania rolls her eyes at Galliel and Dalamar. "See what I mean, Isheir. We are a strange group." She smiles guilelessly at him, "As I said I am a cleric of Lethander and therefore sworn to the healing of earth and mortals. It would pain me greatly to see you suffer."

Tania catches a stray though from Elwithral that seems to be something like "Guess you won't take him swimming." She sends back a mind thought of "Only if he annoys me."

5. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Elwithral smiled and continued to pry at the man's mind, unknowingly making the newcomer sleepy. He stopped as he saw Isheir's eyes start to droop, and leaned on his sword. "I think Galliel's idea would be fun, for a change." He then added, trying to suggest he had nothing to do with the fatigue, "It might wake you up also, it seems you've travelled farther than you thought!"

6. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

It seemed as if things where turning hostile. It did indeed seem that his group was prone to violent and therefore likely the very group that kidnapped Seimala. Isheir reached a hand up placing it on his falchion, with fatigue washing over him, he doubted his ability to draw his weapon with lightening speed would be with him. A tired smile spread over Isheir's face as his mind wandered to Seimala.

Eight years of absense, though Isheir, now I'm likely going to die for you, not exactly the way I was hoping you'd come back to my life.

7. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Dalamar immediately sensed something was wrong. He stopped his foolery and became the hark, dark tiefling he was famous for. His eyes burned red, and his hands itched. He ran towards the newcomer and took him down by wisting his arm. In one motion he relieved him of his sword and his blades. He put one knee in between his shoulder blades, and still had his arm twisted. One more pull and the should would be dislocated.

"It's time, to tell us the truth. You have little time before I kill you here and feed you to the cat."

8. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31

Isheir laughed softly, this was the calmest he'd ever been in such a position in his life, realizing he was so powerless there was no reason to struggle, no chance he could survive on his own ability in this situation.

"What truth do you wish to hear? Maybe I tell you of my childhood in Calimshan or my days in the streets of Athkatla over the last decade."

Isheir doubted that was what his captor had wanted to hear.

"I have failed you Seimala... but you have to admit that coming from where I did I did pretty good for myself with the time I had didn't I Seimala."

9. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

"Seimala? You in the Nine Hells is Seimala? Are you some kind of vengeance seeker?" Dalamar growled into the man's ear. "I do not know of any Seimala, I swear that. I am going to let you up know, mainly because you can barely lift your hands. But also to prove to you, we are innocent of this crime you accuse us of."

He got off the man and stood him up.

"You have me curious, tell this tale."

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral rolled his eyes at Dalamar's jumping to conclusions. He sighed, and pulled Dalamar further back from the man, letting him tell his story. "Indeed yes, do tell."

11. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Dalamar was tired of waiting and grabbed the man by his hair and hoisted his head back.

"I'm starting to doubt that you can speak. And my moto is, "when in doubt, light something of fire." His other hand burst into flames. "I'll count to three, or you'll become a Calishman barbacue."

"One!"

12. Nakia

Media:
    Tania having dismounted stepped over by the newcomer. "Dalamar, take it easy. Give the poor human a chance to collect himself. He knows not who or what we are and you certainly aren't making it any easier for him."

She stares without fear at Dalamar and a shimmering mist begins to form around her.

13. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31

So maybe they won't straight up kill me thought Isheir, when then, it might be best for me to simply explain myself the best I can.

"Seimala is a friend of mine, someone who has disappeared. I was told there was a strange group that passed through the same time she disappeared from the town I was suppose to meet her in. Those I talked to seemed to think the group strange and quite possibly dubious in terms of motive. Seeing as she's friend, I have no intention of simply giving her up. I've more skill then most when it comes to wielding a blade so it seemed the most obvious way to help her was with my sword arm."

14. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"And you came to us because you believed we kidnapped her? Or is it that you want our help? Because I can assure you, we have not kidnapped anyone as of late, save our Stormlord friend here, his god's power protects his mind from mine. Nevertheless, from what I can see of him, he wouldn't be the type.

If you are in need of our help, I believe that we can help you find your help. From what I can see of your heart, it is true enough, and there are no outstanding amounts of guilt placed there." Elwithral cleared his throat in direction at Dalamar, who grinned with sharp teeth and let the man go. He cleared his throat again, this time at the burning hand. Dalamar seemed to have forgotten, and sheepishly smiled as he put it out.

15. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    "So do we help him or not? We aren't really in a rush."

Septh had wisely decided to watch as the newcomer was interrogated. Getting involved with people he didn't know anything about was something he rarely did, current company not withstanding.

"So what does your friend Seimala do exactly?"

16. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

"Bloody hell!" Dalamar roared. "Are we going to help every person that has a problem? Hell why don't we become saints and go save bloody cats from bloody trees? Holy hell, Elwithral! Tell him to hire some sell swords and stop bugging travelers."

Dalamar rolled his eyes and then leant beside the tree. He digging the dirt out from under his fingernails.

"I sick of being a ****ing saint." He mumbled.

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral retorted, "Gah, Dalamar, why are you so naive? Can you not see the power in this one? Are you that consumed with yourself? Besides, do you have anything better to do? No. Besides play with your *****, that is." He then lowered his voice and walked over to the tiefling leaning on a tree.

"And can you not smell the souls on these? They are amazing! So full of honor and dignity, full of undiscovered power, that can be ours, if we just wait until they are dead. Well, that is besides Galliel and Tania, they are here to stay.

So stop complaining and shut your trap."

18. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

"YOU idiot! Must you know everything? Why the hell do you care if the person is powerful? There are many who are just as powerful. I will not go on some quest, when pretty boy here has lost his girlfriend. My lord, Elwithral, you take every quest to heart, and then you call me NAIVE. Why don't you go around and be all, "Ohh, you are slightly powerful, how can I help you? Can I find your girlfriend, who've should of taken better care of", and dance around like PIXIES!"

He pause to get his breath.

"AND PICK DAISIES!" He sighed," okay, go help chicken boy here, and be a pansy. ANd then you can act all bad ass, when you know there watching , to make sure they still fear you. And I am sick with your terrible comebacks. I am closing my mind and ears, and don't do your sighing and rolling your eyes "thing". Acting like you're so wise, and you know what is right, and that your the smart one. BUT I SICK or IT! Closing my ears right now, also I have unfinished business to attend to. SO FARE! THEE! WELL!"

With a "paah" and a puff of pink smoke Dalamar was gone to see Layla..... I mean his un-hooker friend Liam..... who is not a hooker..... Damn it.

19. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Well goodness, if I'd known he'd get all mad and huffy just because I beat him, I would have let him win." Galliel said after Dalamar disappeared. Going over to the new guy she introduced herself. "Hi there, I'm Galliel. Nice to meet you. Hope you find your friend."

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral stood, red in the face, fuming at Dalamar's words. When Gwyn poked her head out of the trees sadly, Elwithral patted her head and let her go back to Dalamar. She gave him a sad lick on the face, then disappeared. "As you can see, I have not chosen companions very wisely in the past. Do you not take in what Dalamar says, he is all surface. He acts without thinking, and always has done so." He chuckled and looked to the ground, "Look at me, rambling on about someone who is gone, and who you don't care about." He sighed, and turned back to his group.

"Now, I do believe that I need to take a vacation. Galliel and Tania, I place you two in charge whilst I'm gone. The Jungles of Chult, perhaps, or maybe Rashemen? We'll see. Until I return, Ta." He picked up his bag and turned towards the mountains, "Oh, and Isheir; I'm sorry that I personally cannot help you right now, but I will return. In the meantime, travel with Tania and Galliel. Farewell, cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea lle au'."

And at that, Elwithral walked away from the group, only to return when he so want.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.