1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet Part 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Register, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Oh good, I've always wanted to be in charge! I think I'll be a great leader. Where should we go?" Galliel asked.

2. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    "Bugger. That was probably partly my fault. Now... we were doing what exactly? This group seems to have changed course three times in the past 4 weeks with no apparent reason for it. Personally, I just wanted to discover an insane plan, foil it and take part of the spoils.

Let's just get to Athkatla and stop the wizards there, then decide we can decide what to do after that."

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    "And all I wanted was to find out why the ocean waters are being polluted. Which I seem to be no closer to doing than when I started." Tania turned back to Isheir. "Tell us more about this friend of yours Seimala. We do seem to have quite a few things occupying us. What's one more."

4. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Yes, that's it! We're off to Athkatla. I think it's this way." Galliel took off on her horse, hopefully in the correct direction.

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Trellyn moved his horse closer to Galliel "Ah little darlin' are dey always that temperment'l and edgy? Or is dit they is trying to empress de new folks?"

6. Scot

"Hmmn, they do seem to be a little edgier than they usually are. Maybe Dalamar just needs some release." Galliel answered. "Don't worry, either they'll come back someday, or they won't. It's not like we can really follow them, whereever they've poofed off to."

7. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

"Seimala was a friend of mine from my youth, she left Athkatla when we where both fifteen, eight years ago, I never found out way, but I suspect it was a by product of her flighty nature... she always had more in common with the wind then humans I think, could never stand still and never settle down. Anyway not long ago out of the blue a letter found its way to me from her. I'm guessing she had been spending her time in the North, she was never bothered by the cold. The letter spoke of an urgent need to speak to me, but I can only guess what it was, she was very reluctant to write down what she desired to speak with me about. When I went to meet her, I found she had simply disappeared." said Isheir.

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    "Your sure she was the one who sent the message? It could have been forged for all you know. And, to be frank with you, whats in it for us? I'm geting something for helping with the cowled wizards, and the Veactys for that matter, but what do I get for helping you?"

"Dalamar was most likely correct in saying you would be better off to hire some sell swords. This is something I wouldn't bother with on a good day, and it may be that your friend isn't in any trouble at all."

Septh was, truthfully, loseing his patience with. At this rate he would have been better off trying to get at the Veactys by himself. It would have been faster.

9. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania waved to the extra horse. "If you want to go with us mount up and let's get going before Galliel rides off to some weird place. At the moment we are supposed to be headed to Athkatla."

With that she sprang to Bliu's saddle and started off after Galliel. Catching up she spoke to her, "Maybe you think leading this group will be fun but I don't. Bunch of prima donas."

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

A large eagle flew high above the group, a speck in the sky to them. She looked down over the group, worried over her master's whereabouts. She had a limited mind reach and could only reach what she could see, unless reached by another. Ellesime flew closer to the ground. She saw Galliel and Tania, with others now. No Dalamar, no Elwithral? The enchanted eagle contacted Tania,

Water-friend, where hast Light gone? And Dark too, I see no one. I am worried! It is not like him to neglect telling I.

11. Nakia

Media:
    Sky-friend, Light said he need a time of peace but did not say where he was going. Dark I know not where. He needed to get away from us for a while. Surely Light will contact you when he arrives somewhere. With a smile in her thought she continued, I do not think Light knew where he was going. Just away for a little while. If you would fly with me a while. I, too, need to commune with someone other than these strange beings. Tell me if you see a large pond, lake or river nearby. I need to swim just as you need to fly.

Tania wasn't used to communing with Ellesime and hoped she hadn't overburdened the eagle with too many words.

12. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Ellesime flew lower, close to the tips of the tallest trees, but just in sight to those who were upon the ground.

Worry not Tania, Elwithral hast blessed I with a mind much like that of a most powerful mortal. But I hast made a decision, Water. I am to travel with thee, as a woman, not Eagle. I see a lake to the north here, meet me there, and I will transform to that which is a woman. Until then, vanya sulie.

13. Nakia

Media:
    Riding up next to Gallliel Tania told her about the lake. "I need to swim. Perhaps you want to continue on with this bunch if so I will meet you on the road. If you wish to camp for a bit fine with me." She looked around at the others. "And if they wish to swim they should know they take their chances. The water is my element." With that she rode off in the direction Ellesime had given her.

14. Scot

"Oh, goody, I get to play leader all by myself!" Galliel beamed.

"Onwards, men!" she shouted. Then she burst out laughing at herself, she seemed so silly in this role.

15. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

"Ah Darlin', I tink I prefurred ye when ye was cleaning me beard, but if'n ye says on'ards, then on'ards it will be, O grate feerless leeder" Trellyn laughed as he fell in step with Galliel, both with and at her.

16. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

As Tania rode towards the shore of the lake, she spotted the Eagle circling in the air. She screamed in delight at the sight of her water friend. As she flew towards Tania, she eclipsed the sun with her wingspan. As she uncovered the sun, her form had changed. Expecting Ellesime the Eagle to land beside her, Tania found that Ellesime was now a beautiful woman, with large white wings stretching from her back. Landing softly on the ground beside Tania, Ellesime began speaking with a slightly odd accent.

"Greetings again Tania Water-friend, though this time I am partially akin to you." She bowed, her white wings folded on her back, shining in the sunlight.

17. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Dalamar ran through the alley way. His feet making no sound of the dirty cobble stones. He stopped suddenly and his hard eyes looked to the night sky. A small window was open, on the third floor. A perfect doorway to the fortress, the alley was small. Small enough for something risky, he jumped against the other wall, and then flipped to the other side. He leapt form wall to wall, until he landed stealthily on the window sill. A man had his back to him, Dalamar's knife appeared in his hand. A great cat stalking his prey, his knife slashed, silently ending life. A quiet death that floats through rooms, swift and hidden like shadows. He crept into a balcony overlooking a large room. There sat his target, the man he was told to kill. Not paid to kill, told. Dalamar's fingers twitched, he was poised on the railing. His instincts telling him to drop onto the man. His last job as Pasha Pook's personal assassin went terribly worng.....

18. Nakia

Media:
    Tania greeted Ellesime happily, dismounted and strode into the Lake. Soon a silkie was happily swimming about, catching fish some she tossed on the shore to take back to Galliel. Being in the water and her favorite form soothed her. The group made her uncomfortable and worried her. Without Elwithral and even Dalamar she was very concerned.

She trusted none of them except Galliel who as far as she could tell just let it all hang out. Galliel was just Galliel. Having Ellesime join them comforted her. Here she felt was a kindred spirit, a true companion.

19. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Septh saw that the group was turning off towards a lake, probably to rest or camp. Landing he approched the lake on the other side to where the rest of the party was, only to suddenly stop at the sight of a beautiful woman with white wings.

"What in the..." he muttered to himself, then shook off his suprise. Travling with such a strange collection of beings, something as unusual as this was not enterly unexpected.

He lay down againced a tree stump on the edge of the lake looked across it's shining surface. This was something, he reflected to himself, he would miss if he returned to the Underdark. The colour.

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Ellesime smiled at the half breed who entered her presence. She noted his drow tendencies; he was obviously a half dragon. Interesting, he is. She thought to herself.

"Saesa omentien lle, Septh. Ellesime I am, an Eagle also. Flying we share, and I believe that we should fly together. Your mind tells me that there's something more to you, deeper, yes. Fly?" She stared at him intently, almost looking through him.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.