1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet Part 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Register, Jan 18, 2007.

1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    An eagle? He hadn't expected that.

"Gladly I will fly with you." Septh replied. Flight with another being was something he had only ever done once or twice, and he had taken joy in it.

Without a second thought he launched into the air and circled above the heads of the others, waiting for this unusual being to join him.

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Ellesime smiled and launched herself into the air, her golden hair rippling in the wind. The two chatted as they circled above the lake, glistening in the sunlight. They told each other about themselves, Ellesime mentioning several things she's done with Elwithral.

"Winged-friend, I want to sing you a song. Do you mind?" He nodded, and she began;

The summer days are gone too soon
    You shoot the moon
    And miss completely
    And now you're left to face the gloom
    The empty room that once smelled sweetly
    Of all the flowers you plucked if only
    You knew the reason
    Why you had to each be lonely
    Was it just the season?

Now the fall is here again
    You can't begin to give in
    It's all over

When the snows come rolling through
    You're rolling too with some new lover
    Will you think of times you've told me
    That you knew the reason
    Why we had to each be lonely
    It was just the season...

Her voice reverberated through the silent valley, and was still, as if all were listening. Septh was silent as he took in the song entirely. She just smiled and flew in silence, as the rest of the valley seemed to awake from its trance.

3. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Dalamar was spotted, a young boy with light footsteps. He came behind the crouching Dalamar, he saw a dark man, with a strikingly white mask with a sunburst on the forehead. Dalamar had earned quite a reputation by that time, he had tried to keep his appearance hidden by killing everyone who sees him, but no one's perfect. The boy knew who he was and knew what he could do, but he did a very stupid thing. Dalamar was balancing on the banister on the balconey, when the boy charged. He let out a high pitched scream and charged head first, Dalamar was surprised and spun around flashing out knives in the process. The boy tackled him, launching them boy off the thrid story balconey, down to the feast below. A dark figure swooped down, and landed on the roast pig. People screamed and fled, calling for the guards, screaming that Dalamar is on the loose....

4. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

The two winged figures circled towards the ground, landing near the others and the horses. As Ellesime saw Tania emerge from the water, she skipped over, and inquired, "Water-friend, to where do we venture now? Delight filled me as I flew through the open sky once again. I suggest we move soon, yes?"

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania smiled at Ellesime, "Air-friend, we go to Athkatla to battle wizards. Wizards that have done evil things." She gave the fish to Galliel and settled herself near the water watching the others. It was a comfort to have Ellesime there.

6. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Feeling more relaxed then he ever had, Septh landed and stretched. While he didn't know much about her, the winged woman was relaxing to be around.
    Knowing his luck it wouldn't last, but he enjoyed the peace even more for its rarity.

He looked around at the others and realised they were moving on.

7. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

The next morning, Galliel went skinny dipping, then packed up. Swinging up onto her horse, she called out, "Move out! We're off to Athkatla!"

8. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Dalamar landed on his feet, his daggers drawn. People ran in fear, ladies tripped over their robes, and men pushed aside women to flee. The guards came cautiously, their master was taken away. Dalamar cursed, and looked down at the boy. He was dead, mangled and broken. His face, was stotic and grim. He knew what he did, he knew he would die. Dalamar was ashamed that this boy died because of his carelessness. He sensed the arrow, but reacted slowly, he still thought of the boy. The arrow head ripped the flesh on his neck, stabing pain that coursed through the trained body. Dalamar flipped up dodging the on coming arrows, he was angry, he was ashamed, he was enraged. The poor guards who would be the victims to his emotions. He came down upon them like an demon, a demonic being able to cause terrible suffering, and able to comit unforgivable sins....

9. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Having arisen early for a swim Tania packed up her things mounted and rode out after Galliel. Catching up with her she spoke, "I think we best beware of those we travel with. Our eagle in disguise, Ellesime, seems good company and trustworthy. I worry that Elwithral and Dalamar are not with us and not in touch with us."

10. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"You worry too much, Tania," Galliel told her. "As long as you're alive, you're not dead yet. And once you're dead, who cares?"

11. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Dalamar emerged from the now dark room, blood soaked his killing suit. It rolled on it, bloody droplets, not his blood, other's blood. His victim's blood, Dalamar crouched down the hallways were dark, and empty. Empty of life that needed to be stolen, life that Dalamar so hated, life that Dalamar didn't want. He stealthfuly ran through the passage ways, up stairs, and into new victims. Blood followed his trail, on the walls, on the floor, on his victims.

He sensed him, the one he wanted, the target. The barred oak doors, hid his main victim. Hid the key to his freedom, hid the way for him to leave this cursed place. This target would allow him to leave, allow him to have a llife. He smashed through the door, men who were guarding it went flying. Dalamar engulfed the room in blackness, the target's guards were killed, silently and efficently. The darkness seeped out like a wound, and the man cowered on his sheets. A bulge was underneath him, Dalamar sneered in disgust as the small girl's face came to the surface.

"Daddy, I'm scared." She whispered, and the man covered her behind his back. "It'll be okay," he lied.

"Is.... is this your.... daugther?" Dalamar croaked, he was unsure what to do. He was suddenly unwilling to hurt the man.

"Ye... yes.. don't hurt her please, she had nothing to do with Pasha Pook." He pleaded, fear covered his face.

Dalamar lowered his knives and backed out of the room, slowly at first, then when in the hall he ran. He ran from the man, and his daughter, and he ran for Pasha Pook would not be pleased...

12. Nakia

Media:
    "Ah, but I am silkie born. Those with human blood and silkie blood can be reborn. If I die just toss me in the nearest river or ocean. Even a large lake wouldn't be too bad. A lovely seal I'd make. If it has to be a lake be sure it's far from humans, orcs, trolls or ogres. The other folk they know and leave us alone. Though I do hope that day is a long way off. But I'm not here on land to go adventuring willy nelly. The ocean is being polluted and the water folk are dieing or leaving for other parts. I seek the cause of this pollution and all I know is that my quest lead me to Athkatla and to Ilwithral and Dalamar."

She shakes her head and turns and looks around her obviously not reassured by Galliel's comment.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.