1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Kalab who had stopped to finish off the other guard stepped into the room with his broad sword drawn. He looked around and grinned. He was feeling the bloodlust today. "Point out your friend elf, and he's the one I'll leave alive."

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

She smacked the nearest enemy to her, shouting, "He's the one in the green and orange robes, backed in the far corner!" She nodded to her old friend and grinned as the sparks of magic erupted from his elegant fingertips.

Andra jerked on her cloak, snapping the clasp in two and threw it over the man she grounded. The ranks of rank soldiers started to close in on her.

3. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Dalamar slashed at the oncoming guards, trying to protect Andra and her friend the most. A guard on his left slashed down, just barely missing Dalamar's head, and cut off some of his hair.

"I don't think so punk!" he yelled as he lopped the head off two other guards and elbowed the hair-cutter guard in the stomach. He put his hand on the guard's back and said, getmiu, and the guard disintegrated.

Andra was pushed against a wall and Dalamar beckoned for Kalab to attack them.

4. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Galliel had went invisible with a ring right before they went into the room. She dodged her way through the melee to the person in green and orange robes, picked the locks of his chains, and handed him a potion of superior healing, he looked like he could use it. "Hi, we're friends of Andra, here to get you out. Do you know how to use this?" She asked him, handing him a back-up magic dagger she carried strapped to her boots.

5. Benan Gems: 20/31

Kalab noted that the room was to cramped with friends of his to put his sword to full effect. He clanged loudly as he dropped. It flatten on guard with a solid punch in the mans face. Another guard attempted to rush the weaponless barbarian, when he got with in a step, Kalab grabbed the mans arm and flung the man into the wall, dislocating his arm, and leaving a hole in the wooden wall.

6. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

The last few guards falling, Dalamar sheathed his blades. He looked for the wizard-friend.

"Are you OK?" He looked questioningly at the wizard.

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31

"Jeez, do you guys let anyone have any fun?" Andra quipped at the two fighters, seeing they'd cleared the room and she'd barely gotten to knock heads. She gave the closest, fallen guard a hard kick in belly. "Pha'l, you okay? How'd you get here anyway?"

The wizard returned the dagger to its owner and quickly brushed down his robes. He gave Kelab a cursory look, then spoke in elven, "The same as you, I suspect. After the battle with that demigod, our little troupe vanished. I found myself wandering the desert wastelands until a heavily fortified army marched upon me and took me hostage. I don't know what they expected to gain. Needless to say, I kept my thoughts to myself. Thank you for rescuing me, dearest. I must get back to King Welmar to report." He brushed a kiss against Andra's cheek and blinked from sight.

She sighed. "I don't know about you guys, but I vote for ransacking the place for clues."

8. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania moved into the room and checked to see if any of her comrades were hurt.
    "Good idea, Andra. Maybe next time Dalamar and Kalab will let us help."

She looked through the hole Kalab had made in the wall. "Seems to be a room back there. Dark as the Underdark."

9. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Galliel started checking the bodies for goodies. "Hey, here's another dragon pin, almost like the one I got from that scout. Spose it means anything? I'd say it's a black dragon, or maybe green. Not sure if the artist every really saw one, or if my memory on them is fuzzy." She showed the pin to the group.

10. Benan Gems: 20/31

Kalab pulled the man out of the hole in the wall and dropped him very unceremoniously on the ground. Kicking the area around the hole to make it bigger, he grunted as his foot broke through the brittle slates. "One of you with elven eyes can search that room. It's to dark for my simple vision."

11. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Dalamar smiled at Kalab.

"Now don't be hard on yourself, Kalab." He winked, and stepped through the hole into the dark room.

"Hmm.. I wish Elwithral was here.. he could light up this room like that *snap*." Dalamar peered into the seemingly empty room, checking that where he stepped was safe. He wandered further into the room, and went around a bend in the room. There was a long corridor. He called to the others,

"There's a hall here... seems long.. care to take a look? Galliel, could you cast Infravision on Kalab for me? Thanks." Dalamar walked a little more into the hallway, and sent a lightning bolt to see how far it went. He softly called, fore!, and listened. Nothing.

"Peculiar." he said to himself. He decided to wait for the others before doing anything further.

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Andra followed Dalamar with no problem. Hey, do these guys need to know I can see in the dark? she thought to herself. Deciding not to reveal her little secret, she instead snapped the fingers of her left hand and a light torch sprang into her palm.

"I'll take point, I guess," she whispered, stepping around Dalamar and down the mysterious, darkened corridor. She began to whistle softly and felt the rolling of eyes behind her.

13. Scot

Galliel sheathed her sword and dagger and nocked an arrow in her bow. Then she followed Andra and Dalamar down the hall.

14. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Dalamar manipulated the darkness around him so that he could see more easily. He hadn't used infravision in a while, so he decided to see normally.

"How long did you travel with that wizard? He seemed friendly." Dalamar questioned Andra, trying to make small talk.

15. Benan Gems: 20/31

Kalab felt strange being able to see in the dark. It was a new experience and he wasn't sure if he enjoyed it. He was confused by the myriad of colours that invaded his vision. He bumped into Galliel as he attempted to regain his senses.

16. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania followed the others down the corridor. With the light from Andra's torch and her slightly heightened vision she had no problem seeing. The corridor seemed to go on forever. She could feel the power of water nearby. "Must be an underground river running close by." She muttered aloud but mostly to herself. She sniffed the air; it had a strange scent she did not recognize. There was a sharp tinge to it that made her nose and throat tickle.

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

After what seemed like hours, the corridor came to a turn.

"*sigh* More..." Dalamar whispered. He turned to Andra, "Andra, how can you see? You look slightly elven, yet I sense no elven qualities."

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31

"The torch aside, I can see in the dark like a dwarf. And I am an elf, just not one you've met before." She touched a wall with her palm. "Does it feel like we're going down to you? Eeew." Her hand touched a patch of fuzzy mold and she quickly rubbed her fingers against her trouser leg.

The corridor gradually lightened as an ending grew nearer. The low hum of voices reached her ears. She stopped when she noticed the closed, wooden door in front of her. Two lanterns flanked on either side, hanging from secured hooks in the stone. She hid her torch once more, asking in a whisper, "Anyone getting ideas?" She lifted her chin at the lanterns. "Someone uses this place frequently by the looks of it."

19. Nakia

Media:
    The wall next to the door was moist and covered in a yellow-green mold. Tania steps up to it and places her hand on the moldy wall. She shimmers and her form takes on a watery quality. For a moment she stands quietly then steps back resuming her normal appearance.

"There seem to be a group of about 10 or 12 talking about plans to take over Faerun. This seems to be a very large operation with units all over."

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Stealth is on our side right now. I will use the darkness and shadows to spy. Tania can use the water of the mold and walls to spy. I can take Kalab with me, if he is willing. I don't know how used to being pure energy you are, but we can do it. Other than that, I have no ideas." He shrugged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.