1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

"You've been gone awhile," Andra said to Elwithral. "Any news from your end, such as who's behind this massive army and why it's attacking?"

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

"Well, my former colleagues from Suldanessalar have agreed to protect Athkatla for a time, and so, that buys a great deal of time to figure out who is behind this. Elminster confronted me and the Harpers are going to be doing something soon, or so he says."

"Anything more I should know before we set out?"

3. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Based on this schematic that I drew along time ago that these guys had and put notes on, this group, or their comrades, might have a powerful artifact that some wizards in Waterdeep wanted awhile back, or they might just be trying to get it. Hard to tell." Galliel checked her gear and got ready to go.

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31

"Tania kept mentioning the Two-Faced One as one of the people that escaped from our grasp. Who is he and is he someone I should worry overly about?"

5. Benan Gems: 20/31

"No" Kalab answered Andra "he's just a pirate and a theif. He's not a great warrior or skilled with magic. We shouldn't worry about him."

Kalab was paceing around the room looking through the shelves and tables. "Do any of you have any idea of where we should go?"

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    "Pshaw, I can never remember his human name. He is one who would sell his mother for a copper and then steal her back. He can be useful but never trusted.

Yes, Elwithral do you have any idea where we go now?"

Tania looked up at the ceiling and frowned. There was nothing wrong with the ceiling she was just thinging about all that hot dry air up above.

7. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"I am guessing Waterdeep. Lady Mystra can help us with travel... the army of the Elves can buy us some time."

He glanced down at the ground for a moment, almost in frustration, then took a silver gem from his pack. It glowed for a moment, then started to vibrate. The gem seemed to crack open and out came a silver spirit.

"Lady Mystra, I am in need of your transportation again. I am most grateful."

" You shall have it Elwithral. I hope you and your friends here shall succeed." It vanished and the gem sealed itself. He placed back into his pack, and turned to the group.

"Okay everyone, we're going to Waterdeep." Tania raised her hand to interject, but they vanished in the same purple flash.

8. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

They appeared in the outskirts of Waterdeep, a bit shaken, but alright. "Is everyone okay?" Elwithral asked, brushing himself off. They all nodded.

"Now what?" Dalamar asked Elwithral, spitting on the dusty ground.

"Well, we sho---" Galliel started, but then Dalamar spat, " I didn't ask you, vollei kail."

Elwithral gave Dalamar a stern look. "I don't know, Dalamar. I haven't been to Waterdeep in a long time. Galliel is the one who is guiding us. She knows where the estate is. Galliel?"

9. Benan Gems: 20/31

"Settle down Dalamar" Kalab growled from behind the man. "We're all fighting the same battle, don't be going and makeing it more difficult for all of us."

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

He turned slowly, "Oh, you can talk? I would never have guessed a barbarian could actually think and talk."

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31

"Oh, a fight. This should be fun," Andra quipped quietly as Dalamar needled Kalab.

12. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Galliel was going to comment on how good the teleportation magic had been, being that she could see the towers of the estate over the trees of a park they were standing near, but she was kind of curious to see what would happen between Kalab and Dalamar, so she said, "Hmmn, I'm not sure where we are, maybe we could ask a passerby for directions, but your demonic presence might scare them away, Dalamar my dear."

13. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Dientya fertusu!" Dalamar spat. "You are not even worthy of my prescence, half-breed." Small amounts of Dark energy started to spark around his hands.

Elwithral shook his head and waited for the little feud to end.

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Andra put herself between the demon and the halfelf. "I don't care what you do with that human, but I will *not* let you hurt her." She gave Dalamar a distasteful once-over. "Halfbreed."

15. Benan Gems: 20/31

Kalab shrugged it wasn't worth beheading the half demon. He was smarter than that, he knew that they were in deep and they need powerful allies.

Turning he started walking towards the city. Let the teifling fight them all if he wanted. Kalab knew some powerful people and if he had to he would gather them and they would hunt Dalamar down.

16. Scot

Galliel looked through Dalamar to Elwithral. "Your magics worked quite well. The estate is just through that park. It was well guarded, physically and magically, the last time I cased it a few years ago, I would expect no less from it today, if not more."

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"You can thank Mystra, then. It was her magics that brought us here." He quipped quietly. "I suggest we go to the estate then. Galliel, you will lead."

Dalamar scowled and was very tempted to blast every one of them away with his Darkness. He thought, "After all, who are they to mess with The Darkness? And if Elwithral is with me, who are they to mess with The Light and Darkness? But I doubt Elwithral is with me. Elwithral is the cool-headed negotiater, and I am the power-house of anger."

"Let the others fight me. I know some powerful people and they will help me (that's if I need it, of course)." he thought. He cooled down and smiled drily at the others.

18. Scot

Galliel lead the group through the park, stopping near some bushes where they could see the estate. "Okay, Kalab, come with me," she said, putting her arm around him, "We're going to stroll around the estate to see what's up. The rest of you, see if you can detect any magical defenses around the place."

19. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral watched the other two until they went around the estate. He could sense the magic of the house. He glanced at the few darkened windows of the estate and the houses around them, then rummaged through his pack to find a detection scroll. He couldn't think of a spell on hand that could penetrate this magic.

"Dalamar," he whispered, "Can you think of a spell I can use for this?" Dalamar took out two dusty scrolls from his pack and shrugged. Elwithral looked a little harder through the magic items and scrolls until he had found an ancient Elven scroll that he had nicked from the Suldanessalar archives when he first became a High Councillor. He placed on the ground, trying to read it in the setting sunlight, but having no luck.

He held it up to the little sunlight and attracted all of the light he could to it. He saw the words in the ancient Tongue, and read them softly to the estate.

"Feirtugg Dertiginya Iogonita Rewdeftins Verikgern Quertiup," the trees seemed to be swaying in the melodic tones of the spell, and a slight breeze had begun to blow. A picture blasted into view in their heads, and it showed where certain traps and alarms were located.

"I sure hope Kalab and Galliel are seeing this."

20. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania was relived to be near Waterdeep. There was plenty of moisture around to assist her magic but she was bewildered as to what they were doing. It seemed they where searching for some artifact but what it was or did was a mystery.

She moved near Elwithral uncertain what to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.