1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tremendously funny site

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by hooligan_inc, Jan 13, 2001.

1. hooligan_inc Guest

Sorry Crawl...More ISP trouble again...bastards

Anyway, I watched Nitro last night and I thought it was awesome. definetly Bischoff will lead the best to even better If he continues like this. Lots of young talent being pushed, and a NEW cruiserweight tag championship which can only mean good things. Page is gr8 as a face, as is Nash, Steiner (Rick) is still a no talent loser, but...eh.

Dustin Rhodes came back, and Dusty made a cameo, which could be quite enjoyable, as both Dustin and Animal are working very hard in ring. I'm particularly impressed with animal, he looks great, and with a little weight loss....who Knows? :)

2. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Well, I can take Animal squashing Kidman and Mysterio Jr. as only a bad sign. And I'm not seeing much of a push for the younger, non-swelled head wrestlers. So far it's people like Animal, Luger, Bagwell, Steiner, Nash, Page at the top. Jarrett is there to job to Rick Steiner? WTF? At least Scott Steiner is still in the top spot. The cruisers are still opening match guys. Bichoff brings back more old timers(Rhodes), and plans to bring back even more(Hogan). The origional Nitros were promising, but signs have started to creep back into the shows content that perhaps Bischoff hasn't learned his lesson after all.

Hey, maybe WCW could send Animal to the fat farm with Big Show....wait, no, that didn't work, did it. At least they should send him to the no talent farm with Billy Gunn. You know, Tough Enough on MTV. Hey, Animal's phisique would fit right in with all those couch potatoes in that house. Heh, heh.

3. Crawl Gems: 23/31

[​IMG] Ack, why should Rick Steiner have a belt, ever? And why in the world would anyone who has even any marginal interest(much less a publically professed major interest) in rebuilding the cruiserweight division let Steiner squash Jung Dragons and Knoble/Karagious in the opening match on Nitro. I knew Bischoff was full of it. They will never be better that opening match guys in America. Of course the WWF deserves a lot of heat for that as well.
    And now Rick Steiner is at the top of the cards with Scott reforming their tag team. Poor Scott sadeled with his large sack of lazzyness, unmotivated brother. What happened to the two of them. Just a few years ago, they were arguably the best tag team in the world. They had great matches. Now Scott is so freakishly(there's that word again) swolled on steiroids in debilitated from ring abuse that he can hardly walk outside the ring. Fortunately, at least he can turn it up a notch for big matches. And what he lost in skills, he gained in charisma. Something about him is magnetic, the look, the demeanor, something. Maybe you just keep watching just to see him eventually rip someones head off(which, odds are, he will).
    But Rick has nothing. Zero. No charisma, talent, look, anything, and yet he still gets pushed just because he's bischoff's hunting buddy? People complain about Page getting pushed so hard because he is(was) neighbors with Bischoff, but at least be had the drive and ability to preform. Rick Steiner has neither. A sad, sad scene is starting to resurface.

4. Crawl Gems: 23/31

5. hooligan_inc Guest

mmmmm...

Correction. Dustin DID look good in the ring
    now he doesn't work at all

Animal has potential, but i agree with U...slamming cruiserweights around isn't hard or good telly

nice link, btw

6. Crawl Gems: 23/31

Well, I'll say this at least. I'd rather see Dustin Rhodes that some of the other options WCW could bring in. Please no more Sable and Jhonny B Badd. Well, actually, Marc's pretty good in the ring. They just need to find something else for him. Incidently, for what it's worth, I've heard rumors the the Time Warner/WCW/Fusient Media deal is again on shaky ground. If they don't sell it to them, I don't know what they'd do as they plan to shut it down in April if not. Incidently, Hogan may not be back. I'm hearing more stuff about him starting his own promotion lately.

7. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

It may be fake, but it's definately painful.
    Check out this bloopers site (videos):
    www.punchbaby.com

On the opening screen, one of the bloopers is from WCW, and it's painful just to watch!!!

:eek: WARNING, PUNCHBABY.COM CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL :eek:

8. Crawl Gems: 23/31

Argh, I can't believe HHH beat Austin right before Mania. God I hope they don't put him in the Mania main event. I wan't a singles match between Austin and Rock, though they could have spent some time over the last few months building it up if that was their plan (and still apears to be at least for now). And what was that stupid hardcore match at the end of Raw. Rock and Angle were going at it in the ring, and I have to watch Big Slow squash Esse Rios with one of the stupidest pins I've ever seen?!? Come on. Anyway, I didn't watch most of Nitro this week, but the endind of the main event was hot. Great back and forth suspense and action. I am impressed.

9. hooligan_inc Guest

HA! That wuz the most predictable PPV ever!!

10. Crawl Gems: 23/31

Would you rather them swerve you, put Angle in the Mania main event, and mess up their buy rate just for the swerve. You are a Russo fan, aren't you.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.