1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trouble in Utopia?

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Sir Belisarius, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Oh, that's just great, another spoiled brat crying out for attention, causing the possibility of racial riots in the meantime.

2. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Hmmm, single mother. Publicity. Press release. Money?

Just a thought.

3. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    I'm very skeptical now. No one can come to her aid if it never actually happened. The other thing I find strange is that they are referring to people who are anti-Semetic as being racist, which really isn't true. Jewish describes both an ethnicity, and a religion, but not a race. There are Jews of many different races.

4. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

A local newsstation claimed that the woman has allready admitted that she made up the whole thing. So I guess there's no trouble in "utopia" after all. :D

5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Uh-huh, sure Morgoroth, you just put on your pink glasses and have a fun life.

6. Morgoroth

Well I was being sarcastic of course. There's a lot of trouble in Europe sure, and it's not like Europe has any less problems than America, but I just found it ironic than when someone clearly starts a thread in order to show that there are problems here in Europe too the news that was given actually turns out to be false. :p

7. Pac man Gems: 25/31

Well, i see that a little different. There's more than 11.000 deaths in the US because of gunfire each year, even if you put all victims of gunfire from all European countries together, you don't even get to half those numbers.

We're definitely far from being Utopia, but our streets are a lot safer than those in the US.

Numbers don't lie.

8. Morgoroth

Well that might be true but we have other problems here. In Finland I have lately got very angry at our ineffective yet expensive healthcare system which really ignores the patients, therefore I have stopped using the public (and free) healthcare and moved to private care which is very expensive and I can barely afford.

9. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] That's true. I was just shot outside my office.

10. Pac man Gems: 25/31

Let me guess.... a pigeon shot you from above...right in the eye ? :D

11. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Joacquin, that test you mentioned, put someone on the street to test who helped him, Michael Moore also did it. One in Paris, one in New Yorkm and one in Ottawa. The one in Ottawa was helped first, but it took a good 28 minutes.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.