1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Uranus Rays

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Decados, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Of course! How could I have missed that? Didn't Ray Charles play at the Apollo? Or was that Ray Langton? Hey, maybe that's why Ray Langton's comeback to Coronation Street was so short-lived! He was summoned to join the Seven Rays!

It's ALL falling into place now.

2. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

After a little research I think I've got it...

Notice that the year 1675 marked the beginning of the end for the Sixth Rya. In that same year King Charles II placed the foundation stone of the Royal Greenwich Observatory. Coincidence that the observery was being built at the same time as these rays from the depths of Uranus began to emit themselves... I think not.

Wait! there's more. It was King Charles, anyone else seeing the connection? If not I'll explain...

The young musician Ray Robinson learned of these rays some time after he lost his sight. He needed something else to compensate for his lack of sight and he turned his attentions to music, and the intricacies of these Rays (and heroin). Shortly after finding out the truth he changed his stage name to Ray Charles, not for marketing, but out of the hope others would connect it to King Charles II and the observatory, which was obviously built to aid in the king's astrology. What's more Ray Charles pretty much wrote it bolded and italisized in the sky that he knew of the rays by playing at the APOLLO. It is my belief that half a millenia after Ray's death he'll join the Rays, commencing the cycle of the eighth ray... The Ray of Your Anus.

3. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

:eek:

And I've had people complain that I drift off on tangents...

...to take an off-hand remark and 'run it ninety yards for a touchdown' just proves the whole lot of you are not merely twisted, but in fact entirely bent! :whoa:

...which probably explains why I feel so comfortable with BoM! :D

4. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    @ Caradhras : Sorry to disappoint you, but in french, "Pluto" is "Pluton". Thus your theory falls in complete shambles.

No, I will tell you the REAL story. It's because of hard drugs, like cocaine and heroin and crack, but more importaly acid. See, we always believe that these drugs made our brain act incoherently. But that's not true at all. These drugs were actually developped by the same Martians that built Stonehedge, the pyramids, the statue and liberty as well as writing the dialogues of Coronation Street. When we take those drugs, the gamma atoms in them make our body ready to receive the Seventh ray, also known as THE URANUS RAY. When people on thoses drugs act in a weird fashion, it's just they're on another level of consciousness that non-drug poeple can't understand. The goverment knows that. That's why we always have to wear aluminum paper all over our body, so they can't use the evil version of the URANUS RAY, the IRANUS RAY to turn our brains to dust. It's all true, Serge the sound guy were I work told me so... be very careful...

5. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    @Triactus: I wasn't writing about the planet but about Mickey Mouse's pet (which seemed more relevant at that time!) "Pluto" not the planet "Pluton" (btw I'm French ;) ).
    Anyway I can understand the fact that you got confused, but the link between Pluto (Mickey's dog) and Pluto (the planet) is unquestionable!!! But I agree about your post and I just love tinfoil hats. :shake:

6. Triactus

Media:
    Oh, I'm so sorry. Well perhaps your theory is not in shmables after all... Of Course! Dingo, Pluto, apollo... all finishing in O... My god, I should have seen it..

And our names both have an "a" and an "r" and we posted in the same topic. Our destinies are entaingled with the URANUS RAY... :mommy:

7. Caradhras

Media:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Run for your lives and don't forget your tin foil hats! :outta:

8. Triactus

Media:
    Wait, I'm decoding the message. If we take URANUS :

The first three letters of your name is CAR, while the last three letters of mine is TUS.

CAR = URA

TUS = NUS

So the "U" and the "N" of URANUS are in fact intended as a "C" and a "T". My god, that says "City". A city will be destroyed by the URANUS RAY! Then the "Ray" part of the name will tell us which city will be destroyed.. We must pool our heads together, everyone, and find out which so it can be evacuated...

9. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I never realised Martians had such a well-developed sense of humour! But I guess if you spend all day sitting on an airless rock, you probably don't have much else to do except tell jokes.

10. Triactus

Media:
    @ decados : Yes exactly. That and they want to get on our good side. But beware. If you take all the dialogue, and you put it in reverse, you get an anagram. Put the lettres in the right order and you have a message like "We are the martians, we are you friends, but ultimatly, we will destroy you."

Be very careful, trust no one... :mommy:

11. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Now I've really got to start watching Corrie!

But if I can't trust anyone, then I can't trust that you've just told the truth- the Martians may be our friends and you are just trying to stir things up!

Hmm...

12. Triactus

Media:
    No, that is you have to trust no one *except* me, and everything I say. That you have to accept implicitly, whitout questionning it. or else.... the goverment will fry your brain...that's a fact...

13. Caradhras

Media:
    Hence the tin foil hats.

14. Triactus

Media:
    You learn quick Caradhras!

15. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Be careful Caradhras- it was Triactus who brought up the tin foil and I suspect him of being an agent of the enemy. While you thought the metal covering protected you, it could well be amplifying unwanted attention from the Rays (and Coronation Street broadcasts).

16. Triactus

Media:
    Don't do it Caradhras! I fear the martians have already got to Decados! Remeber, we're both part of the prophecy of the URANUS RAY...

17. Caradhras

Media:
    Arg... But tin foil hats make me look good! :confused:

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I knew it! I knew Ken Barlow was just a puppet of the Martian propaganda machine! But, really people, this discussion about Martians is seriously OFF TOPIC. We're talking about Uranus Rays, not Martian Kens.

19. Triactus

Media:
    @ Harb : No, *your* talking about Martian Kens. :p I'm talking about how the martians make our bodies ready to receive the URANUS RAY. That's what the whole conversation is about.

(P.s: I'm having waaaayy too much fun as the paranoid/the-goverment-is-after-me/nostradamus-follower guy... :D )

20. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

You reeeaaally don't want to be on the receiving end of the rays I'm sending from *my*, uh, well. :hahaerr:

Carry on, nothing to see here.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.