1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

WAR!!! Blood upon the Battlefield

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Feirhanith Dengeird, May 7, 2002.

1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Lailyn ran into Hoffmans ragged band a long time before he would be getting to the mercanary camp.
    "Heh! People! Is there a half-decent cleric around here?!" he yelled at the small army.

2. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

As Hoffman and the experienced soldiers turned their attention towards the tracker's signalling no-one noticed the other figure approach until he was practically on top of them.(ooc: Holygit, were the soldiers Drazhar ran across Hoffman's? I added some reinforcements so our descriptions tallied, but left exactly what happened open in case I was mistaken.) Hauer and three other soldiers nearly jumped out of their skins and levelled spears at the stranger, but relaxed slightly once he had spoken. Hauer jerked his thumb over his shoulder. "Father Cedric would be your best bet. He's in the field hospital back at our camp not far from here." His face darkened, " You would be lucky to get to see him, however. Orcs just struck here and half this division must be in the hospital about now. Now get going, before the Sergeant sees you're distracting me!"

3. theholygit Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

OOC: Back from holiday, wasn't much realy but comming back to warcraft 3 makes it all worth while lol.
    No Drazhar met up with the small detachment that Feirhanith sent out to look for him. I suppose iron beard could take over the detachment that was sent, might speed things up a bit instead of me waiting for him come back from his hol and take control of them.
    STORY: Drazhar is a half-elven (More elf than human) assasin. Pretty sneaky guy, can talk his way in and out of anything, has an love for longswords, prefers doing the silent killing of his "Job" (he normaly refers to it that way), normaly poisons or a blade in the back, he is quite fast in speed and reflexes and is mainly a neautral person. He doesn't see the point of being a goody goody or the waste of being a malicous bad ass.
    Wow sums him up nicely realy. I'll leave it to you Iron beard to take up the story?

4. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

OOC: My bad, forgot about Llagret. I don't think I should take over playing him, really. If I can forget his existence, goodness knows how else I can mangle the character :) The field hospital run by Father Cedric is situated in the small side camp wher Hoffman's and a few other regiments are based. It is a largeish white tent, adorned with runes of healing, and with an icon of Ilmater painted above the entrance flap. As Hauer said, it's pretty busy at the moment :)

IC: Hauer strode over to the tracker and enquired what he had found. "Look here, sir," sadi the man in a low voice, "orc tracks - very fresh...I would say a large number passed through here less than an hour ago."

"Tracks?" spat Hoffman in disgust, "Bother me when you've found some actual orcs!" He spun on his heel and marched off to the main body of his troops, noting some sort of disturbance near Hauer.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.