1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What reminds you of SP members?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shell, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

2. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Every time I see the number 8 anywhere, I think of 8people.

Also, whenever I have a cup of tea, i'm reminded of Lord Domino and Arifirh

And finally, every time ANYONE mentions gnomes or turnips... Well, you know :D

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Whenever I see coffee, I think of myself.

4. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Whenever I see anything related to the Elder Scrolls games, I think of Falstaff. I thought it was a crappy game when I bought it, asked him if he wanted it, and mailed it off to him. He loved it - but I'm sure it's less about it being fun and more about the fact that I paid $50 bucks for it and he didn't pay a damn thing. Also whenever I hear or read about anything related to Global Warming, as he's 100% convinced it's a load of hooey.

Whenever I hear any good new trip hop music, or am hankering to hear something new, it's me bro Master o' Nuhn.

I often think of various SP members - Tal, Aldeth, etc. - when I'm playing NWN, as their faces strangely seem to pop up all over the place. :D

Whenever I'm playing BG2 and I start talking dirty as I cozy up to love-interest Jahiera, I imagine Beren sulking in a corner somewhere listening to The Cure. :lol:

5. Disciple of The Watch

Last night, on my way to work, I saw a truck of a concrete company named Chevalier. I guess I don't need to point out who it remembers me of, hmm?

6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Mmh, perhaps it's the same person that I'm reminded of when listening to a part of Sergei Prokokiev's Romeo and Juliet, called Dance des Chevaliers.

I imagine 'les chevaliers' with chalices that never seem to get empty.
    Odd...

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Mmmm... sweet booze. :)

8. Disciple of The Watch

Only if it's consumed with some fine Mary-Jane. A combination I really dig is Guiness and Blueberry. :beer: :hippy:

9. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

I'm pleased to see that my amnesia dust is working! Nobody ever thinks of me!

10. Disciple of The Watch

Eh? Who are you? What is this place?

11. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Hmmmm. I've been here too long.

As was already mentioned, beer and sex makes me think of Sorvo. Oh, and marijuana (don't ask).
    Getting married makes me think of Morgoth :D though I'll be interested to see whether he remembers any of that...
    "Gin and Juice" by Snoop Dogg makes me think of Catbert.
    Pineapples... and the rear-end of the female characters in KoTOR... and anything swedish makes me think of Joa.

12. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

When I see Chev's avatar when making a character in one of the games. Then I think "it's a good portrait, but do I realy want a guy who would fill my screen with text any time I do something that is connected to topics in the AoDA? I mean, this guy is even worse than Jan!"

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

There's a commercial on Spike tv for a Milky Way candy bar that reminds me of DarkStrider. I don't know why. For those that haven't seen it:

A guy gets blown off at the end of his date, so he sits in his car and bes sad. He pulls out a Milky Way bar and opens it. A European tart in a red dress (in place of the candy bar) says, "Why so blue, Panda Bear?"

Guy: "Whatev."

Tart: "You are a buffet of manliness!"

14. Disciple of The Watch

Well, after the concrete company named Chevalier, there are the Chevalier-brand pastries now. :shake:

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Are they coffee flavored?

16. Disciple of The Watch

Hmm... I haven't seen coffee flavoured ones, but the black forest ones makes me drool.

Enough of the off-topic now. Oh, everytime I get my hands on a deep-fried recipe, I somehow think of you, Dfly.

17. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] From now on, the evil Belkar will remind me of Chevalier. I wonder who will be suitable for the rolls of Vaarsuvius and Durkon.

Can't talk.... Coffee...

18. Disciple of The Watch

I played good old Might and Magic VII yesterday, and guess who the monsters in the wild on the first island remind me of? *cough*Dragonfly*cough*

19. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    There's a guy in my favorite bar last weeks that looks just like Falstaff, not his avatar, but the real one. His girl looked like she could use some sleep, though (more like Fal's avatar).

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    :skeptic: Now nevering having played Might and Magic VII I'd have to say I'm not sure how to take your *cough* previous statement *cough* DoTW so I'll assume that it's some ravishing, man-killing siren :D :D .

BTW, the coffee flavored Chevalier pastries wasn't off topic because anything to do with coffee reminds me of Chevy... just like MJ flavored pastries would remind me of you DoTW ;) .

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.