1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What song can't you get out of your head at the moment? #2

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Beren, Jun 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

"I've got a head like a ping pong ball" :eek: - take a look at the Name that T.V. show thread for details. Will someone please put me out of my misery?

2. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Right now I've just got static but yesterday I couldn't stop that nursery rhyme

one two buckle my shoe

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

hehe JSBB.

Kiss the Rain (with chasing amy dialogue) by Billie Myers

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Gwen Stefani-What are you waiting for? Again!

5. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Always look on the bright side of life.
    Do do, do do, do do, do do, do do....

6. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Just great, another day, another post in one of the various game threads here, and another song stuck in my head. Oh well, at least "The Log Driver's Waltz" isn't as painful as the Ping Pong ball one.

7. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Word up-Ozark Henry.

Bought his CD today. :)

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

"Listen With Your Heart" by Casey Donovan - our newly-crowned Australian Idol. I love her voice.

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

lighthouse by july for kings

10. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Word up by Gun I don't know if Ozark Henry did the same song, maybe it's only the same tittle...

11. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

With or Without You by U2

12. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Sonnet by the Verve

13. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Man cannot live on rock and metal alone. :D

Once in a while, I need to listen in on something sweet. At the moment, its "Breathe your Name", by Sixpence None the Richer.

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] In Winter By Kittie! Love that song...

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Kanye West - All Falls Down.

Liky like. :)

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Fear Factory-Dog Day Sunrise best song from Demanufacture, if you ask me (But noone does :D )

17. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I'm driving my people nuts, by talking about Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. Can't get "Red Right Hand" out of my head.

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Basically the whole soundtrack from Braveheart is going through my head. I love this music!

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

du du dum dum du du dum dum dum...

Eye of the Tiger! (by journey) ;)

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

By Journey? I have never heard that version. Is it any better than the Survivor version?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.