1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What song can't you get out of your head at the moment? #3

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Taluntain, Dec 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Some song by Electrocute but I can't remember the name.. It ended with tatata tatatata on and on, and that's what's in my head!

2. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm not too sure of the title, but it's the song that goes "say you'll love me, if it'll last forever" from the Phantom of the Opera

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Enanonios - that is "That's All I Ask of You". It is Deathmage's favourite.

At the moment I can't get the theme from Schindler's List out of my head.

4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Seems I got all songs about broken hearts and lonely people stuck in my head. Just like with the last song there is nothing wrong with my relation.

This time it is:
    Yes - Owner of a lonely heart (Tuh-duh)
    Much better than an owner of a broken heart.

5. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    MoN - Owner is a good song. IMO, all of 90125 is really good, just as Going for the One, Fragile, Union, Close to the Edge, Big Generator; all of The Keys to Acsension. IMO, Yes has always had one of the finest rhythm sections ever - regardless of whether Chris Squire was paired with Billy Bruford or Alan White.

Right now I can't get the old Bo Diddly blues classic, Who Do You Love, out of my head - but the version by Quicksilver. It's on the Sons of Mercury CD.

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

The Captain Beaky Song.

"The bravest animals in the land are Captain Beaky and his band.
    That's Timid Toad, Ratty Rat, Artful Owl, and Batty Bat
    They march the woodlands singing songs that tell how they have righted wrongs.........."

Brilliant. The joys of having to listen to children's CDs.

7. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Chandos - I like the song, but I have no albums of the band Yes. I just heared it in the pub, last saturday and I awoke with it. I'll check the album sometime.

Todays song: Terranova - Terranova Midnight Melodic. (You chase my blues away, everyday. Chase away the blues.)

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Fenix TX - Phoebe Cates. Awesome song, i can totally relate :D

9. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    MoN - If you download, a good place to start is Going for the One, which is one of Yes' best, IMO. A few worthy tracks are, "Turn of the Century" and "Wonderous Stories" (which is a tribute to Tolkien).

Song of the moment: "I'm so Glad" by Cream - must be a 60s week.

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

I had this awful, terrible moment where I had that bloody Run Rabbit song in my head - which I squashed by grabbing the first thing in my music folder - Spawn Again by Silverchair, and was thus overcome by the sudden urge to listen to Neon Ballroom...

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

now it's untouchable by Dakona

Phoebe Cates still keeps coming back though :D

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

The ending of an act by Trey Parker

Also the 13th song from the POTC soundtrack is in my head, thanks to my Jack Sparrow poll!

13. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Californiacation by the Chilli Peppers. I haven't heard the song in several years, then I heard it again yesterday and it's been lodged in my head ever since.

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

matchbox20 - long day

perfect for my hangover :rolleyes:

15. Laertis Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Black Sabbath - The Shining

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Bittersweet by Appocaliptica and I bet I spelled that one wrong!

17. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

u2 - walk on

18. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

That patriotic country song from Team America - "what would you du-hu...."

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

The end of an act from team America

20. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

gin blossoms - competition smile. i love this song

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.