1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What Type Are You Anyway?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sir Belisarius, Apr 21, 2002.

1. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Me - a lucky Goofball???? Sorry, could've pasted in the details, but I think the test put too much weight on some answers and not enough on certain others to come up with this one. Sure I like a laugh, but that was a bit extreme.

Looking for: the Guy's Girl. :lol: describes my girlfriend reasonably well to be honest. Maybe that's why we get on!

2. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I'm also the Mountain Man :) Impossible... there are no Mountains in The Netherlands :D

3. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Ready to find out who you are? Well, our Wheel of Types has landed on the MOUNTAIN MAN. You're as masculine as they come, and your laid-back attitude and general outdoorsiness drive the women crazy!

Why dont these test ever work for me?! This is nothing like me but I'll go along with it.

4. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Never saw this coming, but I too am a MOUNTAIN MAN. You're as masculine as they come, and your laid-back attitude and general outdoorsiness drive the women crazy!

Just talked to my wife ... and she disagrees whole heartedly: More of a Renissance Man in her mind.

Oh, and I took the "dog breed" test, and I'm a golden retriever. On that one we both agree ;)

On the coffee test, I'm The Sophisticate
    Tall, dark, and refined. Is that you or your coffee? To the casual observer, there's really no difference. How you take your coffee provides people with a small window into your personality. [I think I got this because they didn't have the "All-Out-Addict" as a category :lol: ]

On the Friends test, I've got a little bit of Joey going on!

How you doin'? Your inner Joey Tribbiani wants to know. Like the real Joey, people can feel your presence and red-hot, sex appeal the minute you walk in the room. And your good intentions are never far behind (even if you do let a secret or two slip at the wrong moments).

[This message has been edited by Mathetais (edited April 22, 2002).]

5. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Apparently I am the sporty chick with a great personality, that makes guys want to find out more about me.

Hehee

6. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] So Satiana.............Tell me a little more about yourself...;) :grin: :spin: :roll: :love:

7. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I'll tell you for her Bel, she's already married.

:wail:

8. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] I know that...I was just having fun! :spin: :roll:

9. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] You shouldn't feel left out BigB... Tell me a little bit more about yourself. :1eye:

10. ROMANTIC?!!

Look out, Tiamat, here I come!

11. LOL Yerril!

Well, our Wheel of Types has landed on the BAD GIRL. You're an anything-goes tough girl with attitude, and the fellas adore your willingness to walk on the wild side.

Bad girl all the way :evil::grin::evil:
    Extremist, I'm coming after you :rolling:

12. Serena Lynx Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Well that was interesting. I liked the aura color one better. I'm gold ooohhhh. Which means I'm a kid at heart- oh wait I AM a kid :)

13. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

"Our Wheel of Types has landed on the GOOFBALL. You're fun and entertaining, and the girls love your smile and playful ways." Yeah well, the test doesn't lie, now does it?

14. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] I got the gold aura too!!! Good to know I'm still a kid mentally!!!! Yeeeeeha!

15. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Hehe, I took the test yesterday. I got BAD GIRL too -- I expected Intellectual. Apparently I am a rebel, as I've always know myself to be -- brain doesn't dictate a certain character, then. And, sorry Yerril, my type was NOT romantic :p

16. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Heh, I got CASANOVA... I reckon that is kinda funny.

17. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I didn't have to take any test. The all powerful Shralp summed it up thusly:
    That says it all, really.

18. "An ode to Tiamat"

Your appendages are bright and blue,
    Your deva wings are red,
    If anybody insults you,
    I'll flame 'em 'til they're dead.

If that isn't romantic, what is??

:grin:

19. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

[​IMG] *laughs hysterically* What the HELL did I do to get saddled with a joker like him? :frown: :rolleyes: (No offense Yerril. I think, that is.)

20. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Translation: Yerril I love you! :love:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.