1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What would you do if...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by stargazer, May 5, 2001.

1. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Oh joy :D Someone else is using the much talked about whip of punishment +7. */me crosses his fingers, but only after he gets whiped back into line ;)*

[This message has been edited by Crawl (edited May 09, 2001).]

2. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Stargazer, darling. I'll let you play with the newbies, but if your whip touches one of mine, I'll have to take a personal interest...

You have been forewarned.

DISMISSED!

3. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

you have feelings for this guy right? why wait for him to make the first move? I know the guy is 'supposed' to make the first move.. but why let this eat you and not do anything about it? you have these feelings and you can't shake them. don't bottle them up, they'll only get worse.

my suggestion is to get together some night and start by saying, "I know we are friends and everything.. I don't want to mess anything up. but is it wrong of me to want to kiss you right now?" his reaction may or may not answer a whole lot, but you'll be able to tell in the kiss. even if he refuses, you'll know how he feels. whether he kisses you back or not.. it will force you two to talk about it more. good luck and con'grads..you are in love.

4. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Damned! Two strict ladies to worship and me in between....what a nightmare....
    *prays for the alarm to ring*

5. stargazer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Who are you calling strict Bogi?! I ought to punish your poor xvart rear real bad just for thinking about it but I won't. And you wanna know why? Well, the new 'Whip of the Desperate Mistress'(it's +9 against males, Crawl :D) I ordered is not here yet... As for our fair lady dragon I have *never* even considered such an awful fate for you (Damn, do those moderators read our mind or sth? ;))

Anyway, I will get around to saying it this afternoon so I'm just trying to shake the tension off. Btw, Vandalore, I've already though of doing that but I have a very bad feeling about it. I think that this particular guy would get REALLY freaked out with that. He's still more interested in hanging around with his friends rather than with girls. I dunno, I just don't think kissing him would help that much. But, I might try it if necessary. Just pray that it doesn’t rain tonight...

[This message has been edited by Stargazer rb-rjd (edited May 10, 2001).]

6. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Stargazer may i ask you something? (I really woudn't mind if you refuse to answer.)
    How old is he and how old somebody has to be to get rid of ancient greek if he has choosen the same course of education as you. :)
    (At least found a way to be not completely out of gallantry :D)

7. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Darien I have to ask you. When you refer to "one of mine" who does that include?? ;)

This isn't not really on the topic but she did mention it.

8. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

CERRYL NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't say it! Don't let that name pass your lips.....
    *weeps in fear*
    Oh, what have you done, you wasted your soul and exposed us all to the wrath of the mighty lady.....
    *seeks shelter in a dark corner*

[This message has been edited by BogiTheWaverer (edited May 10, 2001).]

9. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Darien...? a mighty lady?? Maybe I've missed a different side of her :D. She's always been the soul of courtesy to me :cool:.
    *bows grandly*
    You just have to treat her nicely.

10. stargazer Gems: 5/31

Bogi: He is 17, same as I, and we're 2nd grade in high school (I think that would be 11th grade according to American systems but I'm not sure). Anyway, here - in Greece - ancient greek is an obligatory subject in junior high and most of high school. Before 2nd grade you get to choose whether you want to follow a more philological course (law, history, more ancient greek...) or a more 'scientific' one (physics, maths, chemistry). Now, we got the second option so after this year no more ancient greek. It's complicated and I don't expect you to understand much but I hope it helps.

11. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] It's not really ;) a compliment to me this 'i don't expect you to understand much ' :),
    anyway, in ancient days when i was at school we had similar oddnesses in the austrian education system.
    I had to take latin (nowerdays you can at least choose between latin and a living 2nd foreign language
    (english is oblig.) mostly french)
    and at my final exams there was only one chance to by-pass written latin: descriptive geometrie!
    WHAT A CHOICE for a freak who had it's sole interests in chemistry.

[This message has been edited by BogiTheWaverer (edited May 10, 2001).]

12. Vandalore Gems: 7/31

hope everything works right. you never know til yah try. sure, with everything there is a risk but it's worth a shot.

actually two weeks ago the same scenario happened to me .. I was laying on the couch with a friend of mine and she said the exact same thing I recommended saying to your friend. it was awkward, but it released a bunch of pent up feelings.

I didn't end up kissing her, I wanted to but it wasn't time.. I'm still in love with this girl (one of my good friends)..who is now pregnant (not with my kid). She's still addicted to meth, alcohol, X, pot, sex, as well as other things.. but regardless I think she is beautiful (inside and out).

13. stargazer Gems: 5/31

[​IMG] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    THANK YOU ALL!!!
    *Tries to calm herself down a bit*

Oh, OK. I can type now. Good. You may uncross your pretty little fingers now my sweet slaves...sorry, friends. Your work here is done. Thank you.
    And to my dear Darien I shall now leave my trusted whips. They will be used wisely in her hands .Well, I may keep one just in case...

14. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I take it he said yes? Congrats.
    --FenixStrife

15. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] What??? Just like that?? Didn't you have to plan strategy or something? Is everything decided on a whim? Is everything decided on chance???!!

Do I live in a different universe??!!

16. stargazer Gems: 5/31

No strategy? Are you kidding me? What do you think I've been planning for the last two months? ;) Luck helps but you just need to be prepared in advance.

17. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Congs girl!
    Give us details. How did you manage it? (Maybe in a "Salma Hayek - From Dusk 'till Dawn - way" saying
    Welcome to slavery ) ;).
    Did somebody blush? How did he look when he realized your intent?....
    Thank God i'm no cat, this curiosity would certainly kill me. :)

18. stargazer Gems: 5/31

Sorry Bogi, but no details here. Just that it was a lot simpler than I thought it would be. I said sth, then he said sth then we talked for a bit and that's all. Actually, for a moment after I told him he just remained silent and I kept thinking that it was all over. But I was wrong... A bit too easy but who am I to complain? ;)

[This message has been edited by Stargazer rb-rjd (edited May 11, 2001).]

19. Vandalore Gems: 7/31

No details needed. It werked and I am happy for you. *hugs* Glad everything went to plan..muhahahahahha..even though it probably didn't turn out exactly how you predicted..it's all good.

20. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

That a girl! :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.